PDA

View Full Version : Took a major step today....

JessicaM1985
01-18-2012, 04:18 AM
Today was a big day for me. I left my house with makeup on anf my nails done up nice. I just had foundation and a light lip gloss on, but it was a major rush. I drove over to a girlfriends house because her bf broke up with her and she needed both support and comforting. Did all of that in andro mode, pushing towards girly. Was a unique experience and not all that bad, but I just have to stop touching my face. Lol

My G.G. friend and I spent some girl time together, hanging out and also helping her reorganize her room. In the end we both had a blast and I was one step closer to being comfortable doing this regularly and with more of my face done up. :D

Laura912
01-18-2012, 08:35 AM
Every journey begins with a small step but you took a big one! Congratulations. Glad it was pleasant for you and your friend.
Laura

kimdl93
01-18-2012, 09:27 AM
sounds like a good day - being at ease en femme is a wonderful feeling!

PretzelGirl
01-18-2012, 09:00 PM
Its all about being comfortable with yourself Jessica. Once you achieve that, you can easily see those that are comfortable with you.

JessicaM1985
01-19-2012, 12:15 AM
Thanks! :D

I'm definitely working on the confidence. I'm getting there and I'm taking calculated chances to force myself out of my comfort zone a bit. Reason being that life is too short to be stuck in a closet. That said, I try to keep others im mind when I do this, and I don't want to take the acceptance I've found for granted. I'm proud that I did this and hope that once the pink fog clears a little, I'll be 100% comfortable going out in whatever I want to wear...

DanaR
01-19-2012, 02:16 AM
That is very cool that you have a friend like her to spend time with.