PDA

View Full Version : breast sizes

Vickie
10-28-2005, 01:36 AM
What is your favorite breast size to see on a tgirl? What looks sexy!

Paula Rae
10-28-2005, 02:13 AM
Hey Vicki

I have no favorite breast size, I like them all, but a 38C seems to look best on me.

Ricki B

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-28-2005, 02:24 AM
Well you forgot about us fat chicks. I'm a 42C/D myself. Mostly 42C, but there are a few outfits that look better with a bit more cleavage, so I re-use some old breast enhancers with my forms.

Of course the stereotypical CD breast sizes are: extra-large, huge (http://www.thebreastformstore.com/big-girl-breastforms.aspx) and OMG (http://www.thebreastformstore.com/super-girl-breastforms.aspx). :p

Wendy me
10-28-2005, 05:39 AM
well i went with a 36b my size to me bigger is not always better ........

Billijo49504
10-28-2005, 06:06 AM
I don't know if it's a favorite size, but 38C is what God gave me.

Stephanie Brooks
10-28-2005, 07:07 AM
On a T girl...

Whatever looks right, and bigger isn't always better. Accordingly, I didn't vote.

As an aside, I experimented with different sized forms, making them out of birdseed and knee highs. I tried forms with 2 cups of seeds per form, 1.5 cups, and 1 cup. The 2 cup forms seem to be the right size in my hands, but the 1 cup forms are right for my figure.

ChrissyCrossedLegs
10-28-2005, 07:14 AM
Ok, I'll behonest about this.. I voted 36d, but if I was being truthful, it should really be 36c. I like big en's, what can I say?

I know C looks better on me than a D cause I am your average stick insect that no way looks natural with a D.... HOWEVER .. GOD BLESS AMERCIA the home of boob inplants.. cause now you don't to look natural.. you can look like Dolly P and no one even looks at ya.. well maybe thats not true .. but hey girls I learnt something the other day whilst out... if their looking at my chest, they aint looking at my UGLY mug! - So D it is!

KatieZ
10-28-2005, 07:21 AM
Well I also didn't vote. I wear a 40C myself because 40 is my actual band size and I thought a D would attract too much attention.

My favorite size is a size that fits the individual proportionately.

Hugs

Faye Emmette
10-28-2005, 07:34 AM
I have always gone for 34B since I heard a film producer once describe Gina Lollobrigida as having the best breasts in movies. Even then I sometimes 'get in my own way".

DonnaT
10-28-2005, 07:37 AM
Depends on the girls body type and size.

I wear a size 44-48 (not on the poll though is it), and a B or a C cup.

Bonnie D
10-28-2005, 07:49 AM
What looks good in breast and cup size all depends on the size of the girl. I wear a 40-B. 40 is my bra size and I just happened to buy size B breasts. I suppose a C or D would also look fine because of my overall size. They would look different on smaller girls. So it's a diificult question to answer.

Bonnie

Robertacd
10-28-2005, 08:40 AM
It really depends on teh size of the girl and how natural they look.

Personally I wear three differend sizes (four if you count my natural ones) depending on my mood, outfit, phase of the moon, and whatever.

KathrynW
10-28-2005, 09:04 AM
As an aside, I experimented with different sized forms, making them out of birdseed and knee highs. I tried forms with 2 cups of seeds per form, 1.5 cups, and 1 cup.
Lord have mercy...just say "NO" to bird seed in that position... :eek:

LindaTS
10-28-2005, 09:13 AM
When I still used breast forms I was a 36D then scaled back to a C. I was more comfortable with C's. Then when I started boob pills, LOL, I slowly started developing. I'm now almost a 36B and look pretty good with this size but I think C's would be much better. I doubt I'll ever get them without implants. The bottom line is they should be in proportion to your size. I voted for 36C.

Stephanie Brooks
10-28-2005, 09:17 AM
boob pills
:lol2:

Gale R
10-28-2005, 09:19 AM
I have 38D forms, slightly different sizing in the UK, because i have quite a wide chest area.
Does depend on your own build and what you feel comfortable with.:)

Patty
10-28-2005, 09:23 AM
I am most confortable in a 42 and C looks nice and not to large

KathrynW
10-28-2005, 09:24 AM
well...
boob pills would be great....but I'm not TS...
but I'm not going to chance a re-enactment of a scene from Hitchcock's "The Birds" with bird seed either... :eek:

I am most confortable in a 42 and C looks nice and not to large
ahhh...I must not be the only plus size girl here..
whew... :-

Vickie
10-28-2005, 09:37 AM
It is interesting to see what all the girls here like, the plus and negatives. Something that goes with your frame and etc. I have just oredered some breast forms size 5 from the Breast Form store for my 5'10 170 lb frame. My breast form bra size is 36 so I will see if it will be too much boobs or just enough. I look at the photos of me and I can't help but think that as a woman I need those boobs! I also want more in the hips department but that is for another thread :)

Vickie

Amelia Moxon
10-28-2005, 10:38 AM
I wear a 38B bra that seems to give me nice breasts without them looking out of place, I would hate to put on a pair of 38DD cups, they would look huge and unnatural, I aim to pass so I draw as little attention to myself as I can by wearing a modest B cup.

Hugs
Amelia xxx

jennifer easton
10-28-2005, 03:59 PM
I'm ah 40B hard to find my size thou, vaseret from wall-mart are sexy and seam to fit just right, but that size is hard to
come by
xoxoxJennifer

KathrynW
10-28-2005, 04:03 PM
I'm ah 40B hard to find my size thou, vaseret from wall-mart are sexy and seam to fit just right, but that size is hard to
come by
xoxoxJennifer
try the JMS bras at Wal-Mart. You'll love em... ;)

Deborah
10-28-2005, 04:05 PM
36C looks good on any girl whether a GG or a TS.

Joanne08
10-28-2005, 04:46 PM
I didn't vote either because this is a subjective question. What I think looks good on me may look not so good to someone else. I like to see normal, shapely and slightly on the full side. I wear 38C.

LOVE, jo

Rachel Ann
10-28-2005, 04:55 PM
Didn't vote, 42B/C not on the list. "Something larger than 38D" doesn't spell out cup size vs band size.

It depends on the girl, and her overall body type. I think that Tgirls often tend to err on the side of breasts that are just too big. I am 6'0" (183 cm) tall and I weigh 175 lbs (that's 12-1/2 stone or 80-1/2 kg). I have been using C's, but they just don't look right and my clothes don't fit quite right, so I am going to B's.

Plus, the "the bigger the better" boys tend to be animals.

Of course, finding a 40/42 B is almost impossible. I went to Lane Bryant the other day and they had one - exactly one! I can get away with a 40 with an extender, but when I tried that with a 38, the straps were in the wrong place.

Onward and upward!

Tiffy
10-28-2005, 04:58 PM
Well you forgot about us fat chicks. I'm a 42C/D myself. Mostly 42C, but there are a few outfits that look better with a bit more cleavage, so I re-use some old breast enhancers with my forms.

Of course the stereotypical CD breast sizes are: extra-large, huge (http://www.thebreastformstore.com/big-girl-breastforms.aspx) and OMG (http://www.thebreastformstore.com/super-girl-breastforms.aspx). :p

Agreed, I am a natural C but could use a D or DD. Kisses, April

Denise01
10-28-2005, 05:18 PM
I wear a 44 B.

I find them some what hard to find, but have had success at Wal-Mart, but you just have to keep looking.

I Can fill a B, reasoably well without forms, and only wear them when I am fully dressed and wish to be a little more prevelant in that area.

I do not have a S/O and do keep my doors locked when I am dressed

Denise:)

tiffa
10-30-2005, 07:43 PM
hi vickie i like small sizes ,my fave is36b looks best on me aswell:)

Kimberly
10-30-2005, 07:52 PM
I go for a smaller cup size: 34B

I think smaller on me looks better, and less like I'm just trying to have huge breasts to please myself. :p Smaller breasts do look nicer, I think - TGirl or not...

xx

tiffa
10-30-2005, 08:11 PM
yes small breasts do look best on tgirls then they dont look like implants:)

Veronica E. Scott
10-30-2005, 08:16 PM
Breast size is very subject, I like a 38C personally
my wife is a 38D and are HUGH BIG way to much for me.

Veronica

suchacutie
10-30-2005, 08:17 PM
I do think that the survey is flawed from the start. The issue of breast size is a relative one, to my thinking. A size DD breast on a 34 inch frame is just a bit taxing on one's center of gravity, but on a 44-inch frame is less of an issue.

I do think a B/C size breast on a relatively average size tgirl is super.

tina

bredalee25
10-30-2005, 08:31 PM
Well I wear a 44C bra and think i look rather nice in that size i've tried larger ones and they were to big for my frame not that i'm small just that i looked top heavy with larger ones but i voted anything larger than 38D cuz i too like em big on other tgirls

Lady Katherine
10-30-2005, 11:11 PM
Hard choice, but I chose 38 B ... it's my size and I have naturally feminine breasts that size. So what do I know? Never thought about enhancing mine. Got breasts by age 11 ... oh, what the heck? Love 'em now, but was so embarrassed in gym class and swimming! Maybe that's why I like dressing girly. Katherine

Bernadina
10-30-2005, 11:39 PM
I can't vote on this one either. It depends upon the body size and shape as to what breast size I think looks best.

Kim E
10-30-2005, 11:41 PM
Mine are 38 C ..... developed at age 12.
Lady Katherine ~ I can definately relate to gym class and swimming.

Kim

Leilani68
10-31-2005, 12:00 AM
I am naturally a 34A, but prefer a 34B with my forms as I am a very petite girl.
The answer is smaller is better for the most part, it all depends on the natural size of the person....:)

LindaTS
10-31-2005, 09:36 AM

Just a figure of speech Stephani, just a figure of speech. We all need a chuckle sometimes. Would hormones have been a better answer?

tammie
10-31-2005, 12:26 PM
Hi All: Great question there. I have a personal preferance, i voted 36C as they R beautifully proportioned for most women. I actually enjoy small busted women as I think they just look so sophisticated. I actually saw a beautiful young woman once that had almost no breasts and yet she was stunning. My main reason for responding is this. I would recommend to any woman that was contemplating breast augmentaion Sx. Don't do it. There is risk and real breasts R so much more beautiful than the silicone implants. Then if a woman really feels strongly about "needing " Sx. then I would say to her get the best doctor U can afford, 2 opinions, and then listen to the doctor. So many women get implants that R to large and end up looking ridiculous. The benchmark of a really good breast augmentaion is if U can't tell for sure.

Yuka
10-31-2005, 12:35 PM
I am 5"10 and I have to have 32B becos anything bigger will look unnatural and out of place. To me breast size is not that important. As long as it allows me to pass in most situations it is ok.