PDA

View Full Version : Mods: do you think we could have a section where we can post on any subject matter?

seanmuscle
01-18-2012, 06:31 PM
Like no moderation. No censoring. And its separate from the other boards so people can choose to see it or not. It would be awesome if the CD could help pitch this idea to the mods. That way we can discuss sensitive and controversial issues freely.

thumbs up if you agree!

Presh GG
01-18-2012, 06:41 PM
Wouldn't it be super awesome if you could start your very own web site and you could be the moderator ?
YOU could run it however you like ,, just think !

Presh GG

Lisia
01-18-2012, 06:43 PM
Wouldn't it be super awesome if you could start your very own web site and you could be the moderator ?
YOU could run it however you like ,, just think !

Presh GG

Agreed. This idea is a bad one.

Kaz
01-18-2012, 06:54 PM
Lisia,

It isn't a bad idea, it's a good idea... the issue is that life doesn't quite work like that!

I agree with Presh... this site is what it is and it works within certain boundaries. If we want out of the boundaries... this is not the place. It has a clear remit and that is so important.

Gaby2
01-18-2012, 06:56 PM
I've always been glad and most appreciative of the moderators.
It's comforting knowing there are considerate people keeping an eye on members' writings and helping us out when we get a little lost in our own thoughts and mixed-up feelings in such a sensitive topic which means so much to us all in one way or another...
You get the picture, seanmuscle?
Thanks for the platform(s)!
:hugs:Gaby:)

Beverley Sims
01-18-2012, 07:05 PM
Well the moderators always shift the rubbish I write and edit it for me.
So thanks to the Mods.
There is a rumor that there other websites that serve your purpose better than this site.
Sorry Seanmuscle I see 5 thumbs down Zero thumbs up

Lisia
01-18-2012, 07:09 PM
Lisia,

It isn't a bad idea, it's a good idea... the issue is that life doesn't quite work like that!

I agree with Presh... this site is what it is and it works within certain boundaries. If we want out of the boundaries... this is not the place. It has a clear remit and that is so important.

That is a much better way to put it than I did. Well said, and I agree!

Lisia

Momarie
01-18-2012, 07:17 PM
Sean,

I can just picture you now stomping your pretty little feet in a temper fit because you didn't get your way.

az_azeel
01-18-2012, 07:19 PM
first of all the thread is in the wrong place... .. and as this is a support forum the answer is no... i think i can speak for the rest of the staff that monitor this site... so this thread is done..