PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Delete or not Delete.

Maria 60
01-18-2012, 09:39 PM
I would love to thank all my friends here who helped me out on my hundreds of photos i was thinking of deleting because i didn't want them to get in the wrong hands. With the help of all of you i bought a secure flash drive and secured it and it had to be easy, because i can't do anything with a computer. At least now if it gets in the wrong hands, they will have to work to get a look at Maria. I will sleep a little better tonight. Thanks again to everyone here and i know i could rely on my friends when iam in need. Now i just have to figure out what to do with all my fem things.

docrobbysherry
01-18-2012, 09:44 PM
Good luck, Maria! The external drives r so complicated now, u may need a techie to help u use them! The new thumb drives have so much crap loaded in them, figuring out how to simply load and unload photos from one took me at least a frustrating hour over several days!

I bought an external hard drive which is equally difficult to use. I finally loaded photos, but 3 months later, I STILL haven't figured out how to unload the photos in it to my new computer!