PDA

View Full Version : I Never expected it from my Girl Friend.

neha
01-19-2012, 12:25 AM
Since childhood i have been a cross dresser. I love being a girl always. But i live as a man outside and live as a girl inside my room. My girl friend did never knew about my girly side. we started to live together for few months now.

One day....!!!!

I did buy some exotic lingerie and night wears for me when my girlfriend was away for a while. It was kept unlocked. But the same day my gf found it out from my shelf. She looked puzzled. I told her its a gift for her. She looked at me and said thank you. But told me that she dont like and lace or soft lingerie....she often prefer more boyish and tough inners. I was shocked by what she told next.

She asked me to wear those lingerie and let her see it. i acted as if it was not fair for a guy to. :-P

well, she forced me to and she did even dress me up and with makeup. Since then, i told her that i like soft lingeries and dresses as i feel comfortable...

since then we now have exchanged our closet. we go shopping...she often buys me exotic lingeries and corsets. She wears my male dresses and i wears her females dresses every day at home now. she treats me her wife often. I am loving it. so happy that i am blessed.

DanaR
01-19-2012, 02:14 AM
An interesting story.

josee
01-19-2012, 03:31 AM
Very cool Neha. Good for you. Guess that worked out pretty good didn't it?

susmitha
01-19-2012, 07:08 AM
Since childhood i have been a cross dresser. I love being a girl always. But i live as a man outside and live as a girl inside my room. My girl friend did never knew about my girly side. we started to live together for few months now.

One day....!!!!

I did buy some exotic lingerie and night wears for me when my girlfriend was away for a while. It was kept unlocked. But the same day my gf found it out from my shelf. She looked puzzled. I told her its a gift for her. She looked at me and said thank you. But told me that she dont like and lace or soft lingerie....she often prefer more boyish and tough inners. I was shocked by what she told next.

She asked me to wear those lingerie and let her see it. i acted as if it was not fair for a guy to. :-P

well, she forced me to and she did even dress me up and with makeup. Since then, i told her that i like soft lingeries and dresses as i feel comfortable...

since then we now have exchanged our closet. we go shopping...she often buys me exotic lingeries and corsets. She wears my male dresses and i wears her females dresses every day at home now. she treats me her wife often. I am loving it. so happy that i am blessed.

I am also from India. I am physically male. But I like to be the female partner in my intimate relationship. Your gf is great. I would be extremely happy if my wife agreed to this arrangement. In private, I want to dress up as a complete woman and enjoy. I want my wife to dress up as a man be the "male partner" in the bed room.

ThisIsBob
01-19-2012, 07:43 AM
Ha! That's an awesome story! Talk about working out well! :)