PDA

View Full Version : and.. I am ...lonely..

Khriss
10-28-2005, 02:28 AM
the conversation here,,the posts of girls and their SO's are interesting.. and I feel a degree of.."sisterhood" here...
yet I still feel soo... "alone" ...
,, oh well..boo-hoo-my badd--and such..
time to ..give up such things , perhaps....

Jamie M
10-28-2005, 02:35 AM
I'm sure we all go through this sort of thing from time to time , khriss , i know i do and i'm probably one of the people here who has no real reason to. So don't panic about it , realise that there are people here for you whenever you're feeling lo ready to pick you up and put you back on an even keel.

I know that this place makes me feel much more a part of a family than anywhere else i've ever been , just reach out and someone will be there to show you you're not alone

:gh:

Holly
10-28-2005, 02:43 AM
Khriss, even those of us with understanding SO's and supportive family feel alone sometimes. For me, it usually means it's time to relect on where I've come from and chart my next destination. It's also time to take inventory of all my resources and support and count my blessings. We're here for you, honey, anytime you need us!

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-28-2005, 02:46 AM
As Julie said, we all go through this. But it's definitely true that virtual friends -- however close -- aren't quite the same as face-to-face friends. Perhaps there are some sisters you can meet in person in your area. This is where the various conventions can be good too. I haven't been to one yet, but those who've gone tell me that they really love having the chance to be with other girls.

TGMarla
10-28-2005, 09:37 AM
Talk to us, hon. We're here for you. I am all alone as a CD, but I have been able to find friends here, and that makes me no so all alone anymore.

We're here for you. Really.

Marla :o

arula
10-28-2005, 09:41 AM
the conversation here,,the posts of girls and their SO's are interesting.. and I feel a degree of.."sisterhood" here...

Hi Khriss, when your time is right, it will happen. Make the first move, it may be all it takes. XX Arula

Angela Burke
10-28-2005, 09:49 AM
Hey Khriss!
You're not alone!
How can you possibly be alone with the number of sisters you've got here?
Good sisters.

Love Angela XX

Stephanie Brooks
10-28-2005, 10:01 AM
*BIG WARM HUGGLES* to you Khriss. No need to give up what you are, even if you could.

Shaylynn
10-28-2005, 11:08 AM
Khriss

I feel the same way too sweetie. This site makes things more bearable, the sisters here are wonderful. I many questions about myself- like why do I love wearing makeup, lingerie, shaving my legs, etc. I do like woman but I also like the things they wear. I'm been looking for a support so I can chat with other girls in person. There's a group in NYC- Crossdressers international That I plan to visit soon. You can e mail me anytime you want dear.
hugs
Shaylynn

Missy Anne's GG
10-28-2005, 10:09 PM
Hi Khriss,

We all have our down times. Sometimes it's good just to come right out and admit it, and usually when you do, the next morning doesn't seem to be quite so bad.

We are your friends here, your supporters and your "pom-pom girls".

Be true to yourself.

Missy Anne's GG

andreaboots
10-28-2005, 10:19 PM
Khriss girl! You ain't alone!!! Jump on that damn bike and give me a visit!!! I know some girls here that would just love to befriend you quick, me included!!! This forum is nothing short of awesome!!! I have learned sooo much and still learning! I get a little isolated at times too even with an SO/GG in my life. We are here for you and each other and it's the right thing to do to open up a little bit to us. You're gorgeous inside and definitely out!!! Hang in there!!! Kisses to you babe! XXXXXX.......:gorgeous: :luvu: :rose:

Kim E
10-28-2005, 11:13 PM
Hi Khriss ~
Your not alone !! Chin up, shoulders back, chest out, deep breath.
You've got plenty of friends here for ya.

Hugs ~ Kim