PDA

View Full Version : What am I to think of this???

Miss Mandy
01-19-2012, 11:23 PM
Many of you have read of my experience with my wife...A quick recap:

(1) 1997: Tell my future wife of my love of dressing.

(2) 1999: Married; wife allows me to dress in her lingerie on our honeymoon; she has no issues with my dressing for the first couple of years of marriage.

(3) 2002-2003: Wife grows cold of my dressing and begins to despise and even hate my alter ego.

(4) 2003-2009: "The lean Years" almost no dressing; only in secret and with fear that my wife will find out about Miss Jessica again.

(5) 2010: "Rebirth", begin to acquire a collection of "pretty things" again.

(6) 2011-early 2012: Wife rediscovers Jessica and even begins to allow her to buy girly items again; become wife's part-time sissy maid; wife wants to take Miss Jessica into public.

(7) Tonight (1-19-12): Reserve hotel room in a nearby city for wife and I for my first public outing as Miss Jessica in early March 2012...

I can't believe this is happening...I am so excited...

Am I dreaming???

Hugs,

Miss Jessica

DanaR
01-19-2012, 11:32 PM
Hopefully you figured out what problems your wife had with your dressing. With that said, take care of her and show your appreciation of her understanding.

ThisIsBob
01-19-2012, 11:42 PM
Woohoo, good luck to you! Hope your outing in March goes awesomely! :)

I do admit that in your situation, I'd be a little worried about waiting for the other shoe to drop. Have you spoken with your wife about what changed between 2003 and 2011 that she no longer despises Jessica?

linda allen
01-20-2012, 08:47 AM
Good luck to you and take what comes your way and br thankfull for every bit of it. Tell and show your wife how much you love her and how much she means to you.

jillleanne
01-20-2012, 08:52 AM
Have you not ever taken the time to ask her outright in a nice way why the 'on again off again' scenario? I'm sure she had her reasons.

kimdl93
01-20-2012, 09:07 AM
I'm glad your wife's attitudes have evolved over the years. I would suggest that you be careful about overloading your wife with your new found freedom of expression.

Krististeph
01-20-2012, 09:30 AM
1. Talk to her, ask her her feelings- and why.
2. Everyone changes- all the time.
3. Remember she may have lots of OTHER stuff on her mind- she is a whole other person- no less complex, dealing with things she might feel shy about opening up about.
4. Do: love her and take care of her (even in the lean times). Even though we are CDs, I know i feel the need to be the one to 'step up to bat' when tough times happen- my wife loves that about me- i know I would love that feeling if i were a married female- i like being able to jump in and solve problems or get things done. (do it while crossdressed is the most fun, though.. :-))
5. Be careful of her new attitude- it is new- so is is probably delicate- just like Kimdl93 said: don't overload her- ask her her feeling a lot- it will mean the world to her.
6. Remember to do NEW stuff she likes as well-

Even when my wife seems tired of my crossdressing- she is still pretty cool, i'm lucky. make you you take note of the good things, and THANK HER FOR THAT. She needs reassuring too, you know.

have fun and tell us the parts you are allowed to tell!

-kristi

ginafaye
01-20-2012, 04:10 PM
my wife has feminzed her ever so willing husband, i love being ginafaye for her, that being said i wonder how far down the rabbit hole she will take me, :)

sissystephanie
01-20-2012, 04:27 PM
As others have said, you should talk to your wife about her changes in attitude about your dressing. One serious question for you, are you still her MALE? Remember, she married a man, not a woman!!

I told my late wife that I was a CD before we married, and she bought me silk lingerie matching hers to wear to our wedding. We had almost 50 happy years together before cancer took her. The reason we stayed together so long was because she always knew that I was her Man, no matter what I was wearing. I have never wanted to be a woman, I just like to dress like one!

Good Luck to both you and your wonderful wife!!

bellavaldez
01-21-2012, 12:07 AM
OMG!!!! That is tonight? God how I envy you you are so lucky, I hope we get details and hope you have so much fun.

Miss Mandy
01-21-2012, 12:17 AM
Thanks Bella,

Miss Jessica's public unveiling is a long time in coming...I can't decide what to wear...I'm thinking a long-sleeved, black v-neck dress with black stockings and ankle boots...I promise to post pictures :)

Marleena
01-21-2012, 12:23 AM
Sounds wonderful Jessica! I hope you have a great time, and it is a sign of more good things to come. We'll be waiting to hear all about it!

Miss Mandy
01-21-2012, 12:23 AM
Dear Marleena,

The big day is still six weeks in the future and about 15 pounds of weight loss. My wife and I are planning on staying in a hotel and walking right across the street to a club that offers drag shows in the wee hours of the morning...All of this in an unnamed, small southern city...