PDA

View Full Version : Trocks

Colleen Boucher
10-28-2005, 06:11 AM
Hi All,

I went to see the 'Trocks' in Melbourne last night...they were fabulous...it was opening night.

I saw them about three years ago on another international tour...they were even better this time.

If anyone should get a chance to see them...don't miss them...you will be entertained.:thumbsup:

Cheers,

Colleen:angel:

DonnaT
10-28-2005, 08:03 AM
For better understanding: http://www.trockadero.org/

michellej
10-28-2005, 08:29 AM
they are a real hoot! Yes, they are based in the US

Deanna Ashlee
10-28-2005, 09:40 AM
Yes, It is a fun show, I saw them in Sydney a few weeks ago. They are terrific dancers and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Colleen Boucher
10-28-2005, 07:33 PM
Hi All,

For those who are not aware of 'The Trocks'....they are a ballet troupe of guys who do 'Swan Lake' and much more in tutus.
They are guys who do the ballerina thing...they have been going fo nearly thirty years and are internationally renowned.

They eminate from New York.

Their correct title is 'Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo'

If you get a chance...go and see them,

Colleen

Kimberly
10-28-2005, 07:42 PM
sounds good...

I saw a production of Shakespeare's "A Winter's Tale" at Cambridge Arts Centre, and this was an all male cast playing female parts too. They doubled up on a lot of parts, so they played both male and female... and the production didn't excentuate the fact they were males posing as females, ie: drag queens... it was done with artistic integrity, and I thought did really well.

Very crossdressing friendly. :)