PDA

View Full Version : thay are what??? for you???

Wendy me
10-28-2005, 06:39 AM
yesterday i went out and bought dad a tv at wallmart along with the tv a bought the things i needed shaveing gell,, fishnet stockings and some make up remover ... ok all good in a day's shopping ...well i sent a email thingy to my brouther to tell him i picked up the tv ...he calls me and saks me to send the rcept to him ok (he keeps track of that sort a thing .....so i scaned it and sent it to him ....last night he calls and thanked me for sending it to him ...then he pauses for a second and says wow so the wife had you buying her stockings ....he said that he would not do that... i said oh i don't mind at all .... but thay were not for her ....no comment from him ....lol that should give him something to think abought....

Stephanie Brooks
10-28-2005, 07:10 AM
You bad girl! :yrtw:

ChrissyCrossedLegs
10-28-2005, 07:44 AM
Excellent.. will await further developments...
Good on ya

DonnaT
10-28-2005, 07:48 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_1_204.gif Hee, hee, heehttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_32_7.gif

Sharon
10-28-2005, 07:50 AM
LOL. I'll be awaiting your "I came out to my brother" thread, Wendy.

Tracy Lynn
10-28-2005, 07:55 AM
He's probably still thinking about it. Good one Wendy.

Tiffy
10-28-2005, 08:54 AM
Wendy you are such a blast of fresh air. I can not wait each day to see what you have to say or have done next. Thank you dear.

Love, April

TGMarla
10-28-2005, 09:00 AM
Ahem....*clear throat*....Gee, Sis, french maid for Halloween?

Stephenie
10-28-2005, 09:17 AM
Wait till he has a long talk with your wife about your affair.:eek:

Jenny Beth
10-28-2005, 09:25 AM
Yes Wendy, you've got him thinking but I'll bet he's afraid to ask. :eek:

Adrianne
10-28-2005, 09:30 AM
Wendy he may have been up all night thinking.

Billijo49504
10-28-2005, 11:07 AM
Hee hee, smirk, giggle tisk tisk and <LOL>

Khriss
10-28-2005, 03:01 PM
-sooo the wife likes "fishnet-stockings" ?? hmmm (kinky) hehe;) :eek: xx"K"

Shelly Preston
10-28-2005, 04:11 PM
I hope you realise that will keep him busy for days - Wondering
His imagination could be running wild

You Naughty Girl

Alesia
10-29-2005, 06:24 AM
I'll just bet he got home and thought about it and came up with only one conclusion, I wish I had fishnets of my own. teehee hee!

Wendy me
10-29-2005, 08:46 AM
the plan was to bring the tv over to dad and meet my brouther and take dad out to lunch ... so i get there and drag the tv out of the truck one of the mantince guys see me and got it down to his room and tells me thay will get it set up cool... i go park the truck walking down to the nurseing home i see my brouther pull in i wated for him we went in signed out my dad and went to lunch ...all went well we had a nice lunch and talked abought dad's progress ...we got back with dad he was tired and wanted to rest after a while we left to go home on the way out my brouther says to me your acting kinda diffrent for a while now are you ok??? i told him it's been a little stress full with the past year with dad and now things are getting better as we seam to be finaly getting things sorted out ... he asked again are you ok?? i told him i am fine ... just a few little issues he quickly said like what?? i said well just a few issues nouthing to worry abought ...i get this wtf look from him ....i told him look sometime we will talk but i am way good not to worry lets get this thing with dad settled then we will talk .....well this is going to lead me into telling my brouther abought me ... as i drove home i felt good abought leaveing things were i did ... almost out but in a place were i can controll how i do it .... deep breath one more small seep to go ....

Stephanie Brooks
10-29-2005, 09:49 AM
Lol Wendy! You'll do it right, I know. You just have this sense about you. :cool:

jjjjohanne
10-29-2005, 07:33 PM
the plan was to bring the tv over to dad and meet my brouther and take dad out to lunch ... so i get there and drag the tv out of the truck ....

I'm confused, do you mean they were trying to drag television out of the truck or were they trying to drag you?

;^)
Joe

Lauren_T
10-29-2005, 08:44 PM
Drag?? TV?? I'm beginning to see a pattern here... :p