PDA

View Full Version : A spiritual experience

bellavaldez
01-22-2012, 12:39 PM

docrobbysherry
01-22-2012, 12:56 PM
Again, good for u, Bella! Altho becoming Sherry STILL is very satisfying, physically, the OTHER feelings she inspires r often FRIGHTENING! First off, they're NOT gender based!

What they r is; overwhelming, overpowering, and unfamiliar!
The closest I can relate to r:
Speaking in front of a large audience and looking over the edge of a tall skyscraper! The hair on the back of my head stands up, a feeling of being all powerful sweeps over me, and there's the temptation to simply JUMP OVER EDGE!

bellavaldez
01-22-2012, 01:47 PM
Sherry I think at his point we already took the leap off the building, in my case I will land when I share my secret with my lovely wife. Very well put I think you nailed it.

Again, good for u, Bella! Altho becoming Sherry STILL is very satisfying, physically, the OTHER feelings she inspires r often FRIGHTENING! First off, they're NOT gender based!

What they r is; overwhelming, overpowering, and unfamiliar!
The closest I can relate to r:
Speaking in front of a large audience and looking over the edge of a tall skyscraper! The hair on the back of my head stands up, a feeling of being all powerful sweeps over me, and there's the temptation to simply JUMP OVER EDGE!

stacycoral
01-22-2012, 01:54 PM
Bella, i love being a woman as much as possible. It is truly great to have let Stacy out more, and this site is a cornerpost for us girl to be together.

suzy1
01-22-2012, 01:57 PM
Now slow down girl or you will have a nose bleed.
You have the rest of your life so don’t go crashing the site here.

I know what you are feeling. Some call it the pink fog, I call it an overload of girlishness.

Hug from SUZY

Allisa
01-22-2012, 02:09 PM
I believe I refered to it as a "wave of femininty" that overcomes me,it is there all the time but a certain amount of restraint is needed to function on a daily basis.Sit down and take a deep breath let things sink in first.Enjoy the ride.

Lisa.

Lorileah
01-22-2012, 02:11 PM
The genie is out of the bottle. :) Feels good no?

bellavaldez
01-22-2012, 02:39 PM
Feels good NO! It feels great!

The genie is out of the bottle. :) Feels good no?

KellyJameson
01-22-2012, 04:31 PM
I'm spiritual by nature (separate from religious) as a trait of my extreme sensitivity so everything I do is intertwined with this feeling including crossdressing.

I accidentally modified my view by attending Burning Man crossdressed while drinking tea made from psilocybin, meeting God while dressed in a skirt was very weird and not recommended.

I have found it to be a very interesting but slippery slope to mix the spiritual with the crossdressing and if you do it be sure there are people around you to pull you back from the edge.

The crossdressing has had great healing powers for me but the farther I go into myself the more questions I'm confronted with. There is a measure of truth in the statement "ignorance is bliss"

For me I do not know if my mind creates what I am or if what I am creates me but I do know that I love abstract thought and this combined with being a truth searcher makes crossdressing a risky endeavor but it has always been a part of me since my earliest memories so flows through me like blood.

I'm always happy when I read about crossdressing opening peoples hearts because they now feel whole. I have never felt "masculine" for whatever makes me what I am also leaves out other things. For some it is a risk to feel deeply and for others it is an impossibility not to. I would rather my heart break from feeling to much than from not at all. Best Wishes on your adventures and may you always discover new ways to keep life interesting while holding your life up as its highest value.