PDA

View Full Version : Most fun as a CD so far

Jamsey
01-22-2012, 02:17 PM
Last night I had the most fun I have had as a CD so far. Saying that, my experiences going out dressed are limited.
I started out by going to Dress Barn in Madison, I had a $10 gift card from them that expires on 1/31/12 that I wanted to use. I also had a text from them for an additional 25% off on items on sale. Ok, but as usual I was running late. Why does it take so much longer getting ready as a CD than normal dressing? I know, that has been brought up multiple times here. I got there about 45 minutes before closing, both SAs there knew me and are excellent SAs. They got my usual booth in back ready for me. I was completely underdressed, except for my forms and my wig
which I had with me. and I was wearing woman's jeans, a cami,a blue sweater, and about knee high women's boots. You had to look close to notice they were fem, except the white cami kept peeking out.
I quickly hit the sales racks. grey skirt, long brown skirt, which I alreay have in purlple and just love. about 4 sweaters, blue jean skirt, it was nice but too big and they didn't have a smaller size, two sweater dresses, black and grey, then a long green dress, black evening dress, black business dress, and a couple of others real nice ones. I have enough experience now to know not even try certain styles because I can't zip it up in back.
Then I went hurriedly to the back, I knew the SAs wanted to get out in time. Selected a grey skirt and red sweater, matched and looked really nice, ruled out a couple of others, selected the long brown skirt along with a brown sweater, then the SA brought another sweater, with brown fake fur trim that matched everything, and was designed to go over other sweaters or tops. Though a little tight, it looked so nice I had to buy it. Tried on the the sweater dresses, purchased the black one,
Ran out of time on the others, though I tried on the black evening dress but it was too tight. When I went out to the counter, looked quickly at the on sale jewely, picked out a brown stone necklace and matching bracely to match the brown outfit. I told them I wanted to wear the brown outfit out of the store. They got everything ready for me. with the coupons, just under $100, I think a great purchase. Got out by 9:10 or so.
The last time I went there I did the same thing, wore some of the items I purchased out of the store. It also was after closing that time, I was nervous that time because if was the first time I ever did it, but I had no problems, this time I was less nervous and tried to remember to change my walk a little to make it more feminine.
Though I wasn't planning on it, I decided that since I was all dressed up, and looking attractive, sans make-up, that I might as well go to the club I go to occasionally.
I just put on some lipstick, was going to do something with my eyes at the club, but when I was there I decided not to. It wasn't too crowded, they did not have any special events going on except for some line dancing, and that was almost over by the time I got there.
They had a special on Absolut last night, which I usually drink, and the cover charge to get in could be applied to the first drink. That was nice.
I sat at the bar and ordered a drink. A lovely young GG sat down next to me, estimated she was in her late 20s, could be wrong on that, I'm 63 so there was quite an age difference. And no, don't even go there. We started talking, it was obvious she was waiting for somebody. I was joking with her, made her laugh a couple of times, which is good. Any way, she liked to dance but doesn't like line dancing, I don't either. It is obvious I am a crossdresser, and I make no effort to hide I am not. She didn't bring it up once about my boobs, or anything else about CD, which is nice, just two people talking about different thinks. I am self-deprecating about my CDing and made some comments about it.
Anyway, I told her I have a hard time getting someone to dance with me at this place. They play a lot of modern dance music, usual club music, good beat, fun to dance to. I like trying and learning how to dance more feminine.
So, when the music switched from the line dancing to club music, we danced a little or a lot. Probably about 10 dances or so, and some of the dances were long sets. I tried to move like she did, but on a lot of moves, my old body just doesn't move that way. And I over re-act, take a move to far, to jerky, not smooth. To obvious a male move rather than a female move.
But, I had fun, and stayed a log longer than I planned too. Can I shake my booty? nope, though I tried. Can I get down low, suprisingly I could, but moving sensously was harder. Oh, and I had on the long skirt, the sweater, and boots, which are very comfortable, no problems with my feet afterwards, which is good. I got hot, drank a lot of water.
I told her if I came here again and danced with her, I would wear something a lot lighter and danceable.
Gave her my number so if she wanted a dance partner, I would be happy to dance with her, and just send me text that said 'dance' and when, and I would let her know if it worked. I reassured her I was not a stalker nor would I hit on her.lol.
But the point to this long rambling post is that I had a really good time as a CD. It was a really positive experience, where I was having some doubts about the whole CD thing. Sorry for the length.
Jamsey

DanaR
01-22-2012, 03:04 PM
It sounds like you had a nice experience, both at the Dress Barn and club.

BethCD
01-22-2012, 03:16 PM
Jamsey, Sounds like a great evening! Glad you went out on a limb a bit. Sounds like you had a great time, it pays to take that extra step sometimes. you are now more comfortable in your CD skin. good luck in the future.....!

Beth

Anita Luken
01-23-2012, 12:21 AM
Wonderful, sounds so cool, so happy for you to be able to shop and dance all in the same night. Anita

kimdl93
01-23-2012, 10:13 AM
What a wonderful evening! And what a great deal to find a new dance partner!

RenneB
01-23-2012, 10:45 AM
Jamesy, what a great story. Thanks so much for the details. Sounds like the human race may be worth saving after all... Well you're shopping trip has really nailed the thing on my bucket list of getting a great SA rounded up at one of the local stores.... One of these days....

Thanks for sharing...

Renne....