PDA

View Full Version : My 1st Breast Exam

Billijo49504
10-28-2005, 11:23 AM
Just got back from the doctors appointment. I told her I was having strange things happening to my body. I'm getting hairy and my breasts are growing. She said it could be a hormone imbalance from the thyroid surgery or it could be gyno-something. She told me that older men sometimes have breast growth. And I'm at just about the right age for it to start. She had me take off my shirt and was surprised at what she found. I told her that we figured I was a 38C and she agreed. Then she had me lay down on the table and gave me a breast exam and then explained how to do the self exam every month. She even gave me a plastic card to hang in the shower w/ directions. Then she asked if I would be willing to go for a mamagram. She had to check, some sites only do women. So I guess this is a big first in my life.
The Dr. was very sympathetic, and I didn't let on that I was a CD'r. If she would have asked me to drop my pants, I think she would have figured it out. I think it was a ment as a joke,when she told me I could dress as a woman for Halloween. Little did she know that was what I was doing....BJ

Stephanie Kay
10-28-2005, 01:53 PM
....I told her that we figured I was a 38C and she agreed. ....BJ

You are very large for a man with gynecomastia (enlarged breasts) due simply to aging. Some men get gynecomastia as they age because they have a natural reduction of testosterone and other male hormones and still produce some estrogen. Yes, men produce estrogen most of their lives but produce much more male hormone so any effects of the estrogen is masked. Women produce some testosterone all of their lives too and that is why after menopause they start to get mustaches etc. At about age 55 a normal man has more estrogen than a normal woman who has gone through menopause. But having enough true breast tissue to fill a C-cup even at your age is unusual!! Are you taking female hormones? Black cohosh? Injected silicone? Anyway congrats on a negative breast exam. About 1500 men get breast cancer every year in the USA. Keep checking!! BTW, I'm a Registered Nurse.:)

Gale R
10-28-2005, 04:20 PM
I have natural breasts ( though not that big:( ) because of a pituitary tumor that was removed 4 years ago.
The tumor was the type that increased the amount of prolactin in my body, some of the side effects from that was i didn't need to shave often ( once a week), started to produce milk :eek: and my voice became noticably higher in pitch.
Also i stopped producing testosterone which i now have to use a gel every day that contains that hormone (hrt but the other way round! ).
The big downside is that i am now diabetic, the tumor caused low insulin output.:(
Bet i'm the first girl here that HAS to use testosterone gel to stay male.:OMG: