PDA

View Full Version : Dinner and a movie. Datenight returns.

Lucy Furr
01-22-2012, 09:06 PM
I had a frank discussion with my SO last night. I told her that I cannot hide or repress my crossdressing any longer. We had the usual talk about how I am not gay, and that I love her. She knew that I crossdress since the beginning of our relationship (8 years+) but had a change of heart about it a while back. I stopped dressing to save our relationship. A few months later I started dressing again in secret. Finally I decided that I can't deprive myself any longer.

She knows now that it will never go away. She said that it doesn't matter, as long as I'm happy and that we can spend the rest of our lives together. I'm not deluding myself, I know that my crossdressing will most likely be an issue again, especially if/when it escalates into going out in public as Lucy. That's ok, I'm fine with that. Right now I'm just glad that I can relax and don't have to jump when I hear a car door outside.

Tonight is datenight. We're heading out for dinner and a movie. I am "underdressed" and she knows it. Life is grand.
:)

stacycoral
01-22-2012, 10:32 PM
It is so much better when you SO knows, and like being with the girl in you. Hope your date went grand.

ColleenCD
01-22-2012, 10:34 PM
Hi Lucy,

Urges can be hard to control and easy to justify, at least to ourselves. Remember to do something wonderful for your SO.

Colleen

kimdl93
01-23-2012, 10:38 AM
Lucy, that seems to be a good place for both of you. The time you allowed her has given her the chance to order her priorities - and fortunately, you're the top of them. As long as you keep her as your first priority, the future can be bright. Hope you enjoyed date night!

Lucy Furr
01-23-2012, 12:56 PM
Datenight was a huge success! We had sushi and a some drinks. Then went to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie. We came home and were intimate for the first time in months. What a huge turnaround in our relationship. I'm very happy that we had our talk.

I do a lot for her, I always have. As a matter of fact, I spend every day doing things for her and putting aside my interests. Unfortunately that was one of our problems. Our agreement is that I'm given a little more time to pursue my hobbies and interests. That will take time to see if she holds to our bargain. Oddly enough, crossdressing was just a small part of our issues.

I'm thrilled that we have taken steps to improve our relationship. I thank you all, and this website for helping me be strong enough to confront her. I couldn't have done it without you.

CDPheobe
01-23-2012, 01:01 PM
Honesty I have learned goes a long way. Even if its not the direction you want to go in.