PDA

View Full Version : Strange girlfriend story

smokin brit
01-22-2012, 11:54 PM
Ok, so I never told my gf that I like to CD because she always complains about the girly things I do (shave legs, wear make up, etc.) and she says I'm not masculine enough. Well a few days ago I came out to her as bi-sexual and now not only is she ok with my feminine tendencys, but she keeps saying she wants to dress me up(i still haven't told her about my CDing either). I'm not sure if I should be thrilled annoyed or confused. Right now I'm all three

Daphne Renee
01-23-2012, 12:02 AM
take it for what it is.. If you have went this far you should tell her everything.. if she still wants to dress you up.. (from what you wrote it sounds like she will) then be thrilled about it.

Ellyn
01-23-2012, 12:39 AM
I would not tell her anything. Opening up that can of worms will do no one any good under the circumstances you convey, and too many revelations could still scare her away. I would just go along with her desire to dress you up, enjoy it, and then tell her how much you enjoyed it, and thank her for the experience..

JessHaust
01-23-2012, 12:49 AM
Sorry, I disagree with Ellyn.
You say she knows you shave your legs, wear makeup and has expressed her desire to dress you up. What more do you want, a written invitation? I think that there could be no better opportunity than what you have now.

angpai30
01-23-2012, 02:26 AM
It is to early. Do not disclose anything, yet. Let her make you up the way she wants and do what are wants you to do. Afterwards ask her what she thought of you doing it on the side as a hobby or having her dress you up more. Feel your way into it. There are reasons that ants have feelers and bats use sonic sound waves.

Kristen~~

Courtney_Glenn
01-23-2012, 02:36 AM
I say proceed with caution. if she has all these clues literary sitting in her lap, It honestly shouldn't be that big of a shock. Then again, Individuals vary, so I couldn't say for sure, I don't know her personally.

Vickie_CDTV
01-23-2012, 05:24 AM
If the relationship is serious, the girlfriend has a right to know (both the transvestism and the bisexuality.) If she wants to dress you up, you might as well tell her it all now.

JessicaM1985
01-23-2012, 07:03 AM
Kudos to you for coming out to her about being bi. It's a tough thing to do by itself, let alone CDing. May as well tell her about that other side of you too. My own personal rule is full disclosure when I get with somebody. Many S.O.s hate when they have to find out 20 years down the road. So far the signs of her being accepting of it are there. Tell her in guy mode, and see what she has to say. Keep the line of communication open and things will have a good chance of staying peachy. Best of luck dearie. :)

Angelofsomekind
01-23-2012, 07:58 AM
The Earlier she knows the better, the longer you wait the harder it will be for her to deal with it.

JessHaust
01-23-2012, 09:57 AM
I've been thinking about this post for an hour or so. Something doesn't make sense. We know CDing has nothing to do with being Bi. So what is it that SHE thinks it is that has changed her ideas about CDing. If it was suggested to the average normal Bi masculine guy that he dress in women's clothing he'd look at you like you were insane. Something ain't making sense.

I agree that nomally Bi-sexuals are not associated with crossdressing. Although most assume e reverse!
I think it was the shaved legs and makeup combined with the Bi that brought her to that conclusion.

kimdl93
01-23-2012, 10:04 AM
Well, why not talk to her some more. then you can deal with the confusion, at least.

Babeba
01-23-2012, 10:08 AM
It is to early. Do not disclose anything, yet.
Kristen~~

How long have they been dating? My take on it is, when you realize it's a serious relationship (so for me, roundabout the intimacy point) that's the right time to tell. Trust me, if my boyfriend had waited ages to tell me I would have been upset. As it was I was just surprised and accepting right away, albeit with a steep learning curve.

I've been thinking about this post for an hour or so. Something doesn't make sense. We know CDing has nothing to do with being Bi. So what is it that SHE thinks it is that has changed her ideas about CDing. If it was suggested to the average normal Bi masculine guy that he dress in women's clothing he'd look at you like you were insane. Something ain't making sense.

Y'know, this was my thought too.

It doesn't mean she knows, though - just that she may have some odd ideas about bi people.

I joke with my Dad about women's clothing (he belly laughs when I'm being outrageous!). I have pictures of three or four of my guy friends from high school with my bras strapped over their shirts and stuffed - it was a popular truth or dare suggestion? I was well aware of movies with drag queens. Still, I was completely unprepared for the idea that my new boyfriend liked wearing full women's outfits.

smokin brit
01-23-2012, 11:19 AM
How long have they been dating? My take on it is, when you realize it's a serious relationship (so for me, roundabout the intimacy point) that's the right time to tell. Trust me, if my boyfriend had waited ages to tell me I would have been upset. As it was I was just surprised and accepting right away, albeit with a steep learning curve.

Y'know, this was my thought too.

It doesn't mean she knows, though - just that she may have some odd ideas about bi people.

I joke with my Dad about women's clothing (he belly laughs when I'm being outrageous!). I have pictures of three or four of my guy friends from high school with my bras strapped over their shirts and stuffed - it was a popular truth or dare suggestion? I was well aware of movies with drag queens. Still, I was completely unprepared for the idea that my new boyfriend liked wearing full women's outfits.

We're basically best friends who have been dating on and of since we met

I don't really think that she thinks I want to because I'm bi, I think it's because I like feminine things I might like CDing as well.

The weird thing is she's bi herself so you'd think she'd know better.

Im starting to think that she might just like the idea might be a turn on for her now because 1) she said me being with another guy would be hot and 2) she is a self-described "tranny-chaser"

Julogden
01-23-2012, 11:24 AM
We're basically best friends who have been dating on and of since we met

I don't really think that she thinks I want to because I'm bi, I think it's because I like feminine things I might like CDing as well.

The weird thing is she's bi herself so you'd think she'd know better.

Im starting to think that she might just like the idea might be a turn on for her now because 1) she said me being with another guy would be hot and 2) she is a self-described "tranny-chaser"
Given all you've told us, why in the world would you not tell her? How can you have any doubt that she'd be thrilled to hear that you're a CD? If she's a tranny-chaser, then she ought to be quite happy to hear the news.

Just tell her.

Carol

~Joanne~
01-23-2012, 11:29 AM
It sounds like you have a mix of all worlds going on there lol

I was going to say, keep it disclosed and enjoy her dressing you up and letting her be happy with it being her idea but now I don't know. It seems you both have a very complicated and confusing relationship and whatever you decide, maybe being a bit cautious is the best route instead of throwing everything into the wind.

This is after all JMO :) Have a great day
Joanne

~Joanne~
01-23-2012, 11:32 AM
Given all you've told us, why in the world would you not tell her? How can you have any doubt that she'd be thrilled to hear that you're a CD? If she's a tranny-chaser, then she ought to be quite happy to hear the news.

Just tell her.

Carol

I thought this as well but on the other hand, Her GF could be wanting to move her towards transitioning to be more of what she wants in her partner and She may not even want to go that road her self. Like I posted, very complicated and confusing

moondog
01-23-2012, 11:33 AM
You're fluid so just go with the flow and see where she wants to go with this.

Diana Bain
01-23-2012, 11:37 AM
she is a self-described "tranny-chaser"...then get "dressed" and let the chase begin!:D

sheerpanties
01-23-2012, 11:42 AM
Hi smokin brit,

I think you should go with it and let her dress you up. If she wants to go further and take it to a sexual place, then that's great, if not then no big deal. However, I'm intrigued that you say that she would love to see you with another man. If that's the case, let her dress you up and live your dreams girl!!!

Angie

~Joanne~
01-23-2012, 12:10 PM
...then get "dressed" and let the chase begin!:D

lmfao, that's what I would do but she's not me lol

shawnsheila
01-23-2012, 12:12 PM
I would shed tears of utter joy if my wife wanted me to dress up for her :)

KarenCDFL
01-23-2012, 01:04 PM
I have to agree that this all sounds very strange.

If I did not know better, this has the makings of a storyline that I have read on Nifty or Fictionmania in the past.

BF likes to dress/is Bi, GF finds outs and dresses him up and then out of the blue she wants to share a male between the two of you.

I would be very careful to see what comes next.

The best of luck!

Ginger
01-23-2012, 06:37 PM
Go for it let her dress you and turn you into the girl you want to be. Then that will help your Bi side. Good Luck
Ginger

Melissa.Lynn88
01-23-2012, 06:50 PM
Sounds like a pretty weird situation to me. If I were in your position I'd be pretty confused too with the mixed signals she seems to be giving. At this point its probably best to just go along with it and see where things end up. Good luck.

darla_g
01-23-2012, 06:55 PM
my advice would be to take it slow and see how things go. then please let us know how things are going with you

jillleanne
01-23-2012, 08:22 PM
I'm not sure if I should be thrilled annoyed or confused. Right now I'm all three

Perfect! You should be thrilled you have someone that has some similarities as you( bi ), etc. You should be annoyed she wants to dress you up. She should have done that already by now. You should be confused because you cannot decide whether to wear white open toe shoes in off season or not. I know, tough decisions to be made, but at your age, if you mess up, you'll have lot's of time to figure it all out and take another go at it. My take on it? Go with the flow.