PDA

View Full Version : High heels

CDtv
10-28-2005, 12:24 PM
they are what got me on the road to expressing my femininity. they are my fetish. i just love to wear them.

so.... i was just wondering does anyone else have that special pair of heels for those...ummm.. special occasions.... that attract, excite or light the fires of ..... well *blush* You know?????

tifftg
10-28-2005, 12:41 PM
For fun and pictures only, I bought a pair of 5" spikes. What do you think?

Tiff

heathr1
10-28-2005, 12:58 PM
I love the skirt.:)

CDtv
10-28-2005, 01:16 PM
Tiff,

you rock love the heels and skirt not to mention the legs

delicious

Candy Heels
10-28-2005, 02:21 PM
Yes I am passionate about high stiletto heeled pumps. I never wear anything lower than 6".

CDtv
10-28-2005, 02:23 PM
Yes I am passionate about high stiletto heeled pumps. I never wear anything lower than 6".
They are a lovely complimentary accessory for a lovely lady.
Ever tried Ballet Heels???

Candy Heels
10-28-2005, 02:44 PM
No Darling, I am not a fan of ballet styles. I love 6" and 7" high heeled pumps.

Shannon
10-28-2005, 02:52 PM
Nice legs there Candy....I like the turn-out.

CDtv
10-28-2005, 03:02 PM
i have to say that i am just drooling over the picture You posted if ever You should need someone to...ummm, take care of Your heels i'm Your slav...ah..gurl..ummmm

Okay i'm cheap and LOVE your heels
I'll try and find the pictures of my ballet heels that i wear

where did they go?????

CDtv
10-28-2005, 03:13 PM
so what do You all think of these???? Still relatively new can't walk far but i do a mean crawl LOL

TGMarla
10-28-2005, 03:22 PM
Wearing high heels just does something for me. When I'm dressing, I don't feel complete without them. And Candy, darling....that's a nice set of legs you have there! Nice shot, too!

KathrynW
10-28-2005, 03:23 PM
No Darling, I am not a fan of ballet styles. I love 6" and 7" high heeled pumps.
But not in public, Right? :angel:

CDtv
10-28-2005, 03:31 PM
well that depends on whose public it is

KathrynW
10-28-2005, 03:34 PM
well that depends on whose public it is
PUBLIC not p-u-b-i-c! geeeesh!! :eek:

Candy Heels
10-28-2005, 03:38 PM
Yes I wear them out. At least the 6" stilettos. I am only 5'4" barefoot thankfully:)

Candy Heels
10-28-2005, 03:39 PM
Wearing high heels just does something for me. When I'm dressing, I don't feel complete without them. And Candy, darling....that's a nice set of legs you have there! Nice shot, too!
Thank you. You look so lovely too:)

Candy Heels
10-28-2005, 03:40 PM
so what do You all think of these???? Still relatively new can't walk far but i do a mean crawl LOL
I do understand that many girls have a passion for these and I have even seen some walk in them. I am sorry though, they are just not my style. While I love my heels quite high, they must be ladylike.:D

CDtv
10-28-2005, 03:45 PM
that would then qualify these six inch lovelies that were among my first heels ever

CDtv
10-28-2005, 03:48 PM
i spelled it corectly geez louise

Gale R
10-28-2005, 04:00 PM
4 inch heels are my limit for wearing out, don't want to make a complete ass of myself by toppling over.:D
My SO can't wear heels at all, she's amazed that i don't have trouble walking in them until i remind her of the platform boots i wore in the 70's.:D :cool:

Maude
10-28-2005, 05:23 PM
not that high but very comfy

rachel_jean
10-28-2005, 06:33 PM
4 & 5 inch heels really aren't much of a problem for me either.

My 4" high pumps are tight which makes them uncomfortable and therefore aren't worn much.

However, I've worn my 5" ones almost all day on a few occasions, with little
discomfort. The bigger issue for me is the type of surface being walked on. Carpeting if fine, but, walking or standing on concrete floors can make the feet sore rather quickly.

Also, as others have mentioned, I have a pair of boots the 2" chunky heels.
I don't even notice the heel on them, they feel like flats to me.

andreaboots
10-29-2005, 07:56 AM
Heels for me is a must for my CD'ing. They make me feel sooo fem!!! I favor 4 and 5 inch spikes, especially on my boots! Also like "sensible" heels too for for "regular' dressing and not when I roleplay in D&S with my SO/GG. You girls look stunning in yours, what great legs and poise too! Love the pics!!! Hugs to you and your legs...ahem...! XXX:dom: :thumbup:

paulacd
10-29-2005, 08:25 AM
One of the main parts of dressing is my heels as they definine feminism in the way that they shape the leg and alter the walking style.

I'm nearly always in 4 or 5" stilettoes or boots, although I do have a pair of 3" ankle boots which I love the look of.

Some of my shoes I can happily wear all day, while some only for a few hours even with the same size heel. I guess it's just the style that makes the difference.

Paula.

TGMarla
10-29-2005, 09:11 AM
I do understand that many girls have a passion for these and I have even seen some walk in them. I am sorry though, they are just not my style. While I love my heels quite high, they must be ladylike.:D

I echo this sentiment as well. I love high heels, but they must be tasteful and ladylike.

michellejean
10-29-2005, 09:31 AM
cd,tiff,candy, and any other lady,s in our forum (our house)you all are talking about my fetish too....i LOVE LOVE highheel shoes and highheel boots...i wear mine with every thing even ,if i am just sitting around the pool ,going shopping, or in my silk robe or underware i don,t care i must have on my sexy highheels yes i will admit it I HAVE A HOT SEXY FETISH FOR HIGHHEELS ( shoes or boots) and i must say you ladies ,,,,,,,,,all that i have seen look so good in your highheels and you do have nice legs ...and highheels help bring out the shape and curves of your legs.so keep it up girls don,t ever stop...i want ...i hope ...till they put me in the ground and then i want to be there with apair on as well.michellejean (mrs.highheels):D :thumbsup: :p

ericalynne
11-14-2005, 07:01 PM
oh yessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!iadore heels and pantyhose. You all look so very lovely and femme in yours..to see mine http://profiles.yahoo.com/missericalynne kisssies

Brianne_bc
11-14-2005, 07:25 PM
Oh probly about 50 of them. ive got over 130 pairs in total.... im a sick puppy....

cathy b
11-14-2005, 07:32 PM
love heels but not more than 3'' for this girl.

MsEva
11-14-2005, 07:34 PM
I tried the really high ones..ouch! :eek:
I have a few five in pumps and a six inch pair of platform sandles I found..no kidding I found the next to my car! I can't really wear them much, I got a pair of five in stilleto thigh high boots in my younger days, Not much good for walking in..I guess most of my everyday shoes have two to three inch heels..I can handle them. I am 5' 11" without heels and I would be made instantly with the stilletos.

HaleyPink2000
11-15-2005, 01:18 AM
Nothing is as Femme as a nice pair of Heels, panties, garterbelt, Hose, panties, waist cincher and a Bra. Wooo Hooo

Just a total girlie undies show with a nice set of Heels. Wooo Hooo!
Love it!

Haley:0 Oh, I'm Bad. LOLOL

HaleyPink2000
11-15-2005, 01:31 AM
I want these if anyone does see them in a size 11 or 11.5. Thanks!

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13511&stc=1&d=1131325012

Diana High Heels
11-15-2005, 03:33 PM
Like most of the girls here it was the high heel that got me cross dressing, I simply adore seeing and wearing them, to me a heel can never be high enough. I find 4 inchers an absolute doddle, 5 inchers more interesting and ideal for long days out, 6 inchers ideal for wearing around the house, short trips out, 7 inchers superb for fetish fun, wearing to bed, around the house, even in the garden, ballet heels, ideal bed shoes and for pure fetish pleasure. I frequently wear 7 inchers and have many with a min heel of 6 inches, some even have 71\2" heels. I do not wear plats though have a pair of thigh boots to see what they are like, nice but one cannot beat a true high heeled arch thats steep. If you want to see more then go to my club http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dianahighheels and you will see for yourself just how high my heels are.