PDA

View Full Version : Y'all are crazy!!!

Anne2345
01-23-2012, 02:05 PM
From what I can tell, a majority of the members on this forum are MtF crossdressers. In other words, the chances are that if you are a member here, you are a male that enjoys dressing in female attire.

So what gives? Don’t you know that society raises its members in two separate and distinct gender classifications – the male and the female? From birth on, boys wear blue, and girls wear pink. As children, girls play with dolls, and boys despise and destroy dolls. There is no deviation allowed. Resistance is futile.

In this regard, if parents take the tenets and principles of parenting, as espoused and approved by society, seriously, and properly raise their children in accordance with such rules, there should not be any crossover between the realms of the feminine and the masculine. Boys should remain boys, and girls should remain girls. Either way, boys and girls should both dress properly, and in accordance with their respective gender.

Yet, this forum constitutes prima facie evidence that there is indeed crossover between the genders. In stark contrast to the world of normality, as defined by the society in which we reside, there exists the tiny world of the transgendered. Given the strength, zealousness, and strong armed bully pulpit occupied by the vast majority of naysayers within society, it is amazing the transgendered world exists at all.

And yet not only does it exist, it appears to thrive. So what’s the deal? Are you intentionally seeking out behaviors specifically designed to swim across the current of society’s river? Perhaps you are instead oblivious to the rules, or merely trying to pull a fast one when no one is looking.

Regardless, should you not hang your pretty, makeup, wig, and jewelry wearing heads in shame? After all, real men do not wear dresses. Real men especially do not paint their lips with color. Instead, real men grunt and deny any and all sense of inner femininity, tenderness, ad understanding. Real men burp, fart, make obnoxious jokes, and “man up" when the situation calls for it. Real men are not delicate, sensible, or fragile. At least that is what society would have you believe.

And given the sheer numbers occupied by society, how can it be otherwise? The majority on any given issue general means the issue is decided upon in a fair, just, and equitable manner, does it not? Or is it possible that society is overpopulated with lazy, uneducated, fearful people that neither understand the plight of the transgendered, nor make any attempt whatsoever to understand? Hmmmm, I wonder, could that really be possible?

So, in the end, just what exactly does this mean, and is it important? Whether it is important or not is simply up to the specific individual, I suppose.

But in essence, this means that as you all prance around effeminately in your bras and panties, that you are somehow foraging straight ahead and cutting directly across the grain of society’s acceptance. Thus, unless I have somehow missed the rule that states that the activity of crossdressing constitutes proper, appropriate, and acceptable behavior, you all are rule breakers.

Given this, and that I am a member of society, I suppose I should take a moment to compose my thoughts, express my outrage, and reprimand you all for participating in such a wicked endeavor. I should do this, I suppose, but I find it rather difficult to point fingers when my own nails are painted in such pretty, rich, feminine colors, and where I myself am a rule breaker in the extreme. But as I said – y’all are crazy. And so am I. :tongueout

Laura912
01-23-2012, 02:13 PM
Y'all ain't from around here are you? If you assume a binary society, then the first part of your post follows. If you assume that the brain is digital and not analog, then your post is valid. But then we know the make up of "assume."
Laura

stacycoral
01-23-2012, 02:14 PM
Anne, you said it Girl!!! we just don't fit into that cookie cutter, Thanks goodness. I am happy to be a member here also. So don't slap us for being us. Great thread, sorry but i am going to keep having fun as a girl.

kimdl93
01-23-2012, 02:18 PM
Crazy....definately...the word itself me in a Willie Nelson mood. ...I may not be normal, nobody is...

whowhatwhen
01-23-2012, 02:20 PM
In my experience: Manliness is a fake, plastic thing used by people trying to outloud eachother on how totally not gay they are.
Nothing wrong with being gay at all, but homophobia seems to drive "manliness" like some crazy NOT GAY competition.

My feminine wants and desires resurfaced after I got tired of manually emulating what was expected of me as a man.
Who knew forcing people to be something they're not can be damaging?

Gillian Gigs
01-23-2012, 02:23 PM
Resistance is futile, isn't that what Hitler said as he started his compaign to rule the world? That is what most "well meaning fools" say as they are trying to control you, or get you to do what they want!

Misti
01-23-2012, 02:24 PM
Y'all ain't from around here are you? But then we [all] know the make up of "assume," [don't we?] Laura

Ya'll (that's my Texan accent here) just remember, "when you point your finger at someone, raise your thumb, too, because it is pointing directly back at yourself!" :devil:

sandra-leigh
01-23-2012, 02:26 PM
What is this "authority" that you claim that I defy? :devil:

Resistance is futile, isn't that what Hitler said as he started his compaign to rule the world?

No, that was the Daleks.

Renee W
01-23-2012, 02:26 PM
I just like to think of it as having different options checked on the build sheet, like when they build cars. Not all models, colors or options appeal to everyone

When my build sheet was being completed, someone selected male for the model, white with brown trim, the crossdresser appearance package, advanced computer system, and mild performance upgrades. Thankfully they didn't check the boxes for psychotic killer or theif.

ArleneRaquel
01-23-2012, 02:29 PM
Anne,
I confess that I am wicked, but you know what, I love being wicked. :heehee:

Rachel Renee
01-23-2012, 02:31 PM
Resistance is futile, isn't that what Hitler said as he started his compaign to rule the world
Actually, I believe that quote is from the Borg when they engaged the Federation at Wolf 359.

I addition to being a crossdresser, I'm also a big, big nerd.

I'll show myself out.

:D

Marleena
01-23-2012, 02:31 PM
Excuse me Anne! The only crazy men I know don't wear dresses. They're spitting on the sidewalks, swearing like truckers, calling everyone gay, and talking about how many times they got laid.

I'll be back in a minute after I put on my pantyhose to talk about shopping for lipstick with ya.:)

Princess Chantal
01-23-2012, 02:34 PM
Is it not quite natural for one to be curious about the opposite gender and perhaps have an hands-on experience of how the grass is on the other side of the fence?

LeaP
01-23-2012, 02:34 PM
Rules, schmules.

Stubborn, opinionated, willful, headstrong, resistant to authority, and self-directed are some of the politer terms that have appeared on school and camp reports, performance appraisals, psychological evaluations, personality assessments, etc. throughout the years. I'll leave out the less polite adjectives! I have no use for anyone's rules! If it doesn't make sense to me, you can kiss compliance good-bye. I'm less proud of that than I once was, as it has cost me and those around me, but the streak is there and runs deep. I do have a happy memory of my first awareness of defiance - insisting on keeping my baby doll when I was about 3 years old in the face of my father's disapproval.

So tell me why I am so interested in blending in with the cisfemale population, there to be forever assimilated?

Lea

BTW - It's "All Y'All" when addressed to a crowd!

ArleneRaquel
01-23-2012, 02:36 PM
Excuse me Anne! The only crazy men I know don't wear dresses. They're spitting on the sidewalks, swearing like truckers, calling everyone gay, and talking about how many times they got laid.

I'll be back in a minute after I put on my pantyhose to talk about shopping for lipstick with ya.:)

Great post Marleena. :)

Denise69
01-23-2012, 02:45 PM
What is this "authority" that you claim that I defy? :devil:

No, that was the Daleks.

Nope, that was "The Borg", The Daleks were "exterminate"

Beth Wilde
01-23-2012, 03:17 PM
Ah but wouldn't it be nice to know WHO decided that boys wear blue and girls wear pink, and why society followed along behind..... Occasionally saying "Mehhh".
Also, who decided what clothing was girls and what was boys? Until we know these answers, I'm afraid I will continue to do as I please! It's not illegal (here anyway) and hurts nobody, so b******s to all of those conformists :P

Richelle423
01-23-2012, 03:41 PM
But then.. why do real "men" wear ankle socks, wear pink polo shirts, use body wash, order flavored coffee at the coffee shop, wear low rise boot-cut jeans??.......oh list goes on....... the so called "messenger shorts" are just capris with wide legs...

Dawn cd
01-23-2012, 03:56 PM
First of all, this man doesn't prance. Second it needs to be pointed out that real men also write poetry, paint pictures, dance, compose beautiful music, serve the needy, live in a state of wonder, sacrifice themselves for others, laugh and cry—they do these things and they always have. Maleness is a large category; it does not have horizons. There have always been men who wore panties.

Kaz
01-23-2012, 04:08 PM
Anne, great thread as always!

What is 'society'? Is it that which is espoused by those who think they are 'in charge' or is it a collective wisdom? Right now in the UK we have a government that was not voted in and has no mandate to govern. They are bringing in a series of stringent laws destroying what has taken decades to achieve. I really hope that our 'society' rises to the challenge and rebels. So as a MtF CD... should I do the same for our cause? Or is this just banging heads on brick walls? We are normal... as is most of 'society'... the loonies are the rulers and the neanderthals... get rid of them and all will be fine!

Diana Bain
01-23-2012, 04:52 PM
I myself am a rule breaker in the extreme. :tongueout

After reading many poats over the past few months, I believe that many of us here are "rule breaker's" or color outside the box with our own colors. To understand us you have to walk in our heels.:D

JessHaust
01-23-2012, 05:12 PM
Anne, a collection of your posts could produce a best selling book, Can I have the rights?
I Love everything you have to say.

TeriAnn
01-23-2012, 05:22 PM
I am a girl, have always been a girl ,and will always be a girl. I feel it on the inside and out.I love pretty dresses, skirts, heels and all things female period....

Misti
01-23-2012, 05:37 PM
Rules, schmules. Lea

BTW - It's "All Y'All" when addressed to a crowd!

What-a-significant 600th post, er, milestone... Bleck :tongueout

Duly corrected and accepted, Lea. :D 'Cept'en it was, 'all a ya'll,' as best I 'member?" Got my big feet going barefooted all the time there. And, I left all those cuckle burrs at a very tender young age and never looked back. :devil: Had no concept of this CDing thing at that time then either.... :brolleyes:

BTW I've paid very dearly for my very own "Marching to my own tune life," too. :sad:

L&R

Lori B
01-23-2012, 05:44 PM
Yup,,,I`m crazy,,,,:heehee: ,,a product of the same broken mold:battingeyelashes:

Gaby2
01-23-2012, 05:47 PM
... So what’s the deal? Are you intentionally seeking out behaviors specifically designed to swim across the current of society’s river? Perhaps you are instead oblivious to the rules, or merely trying to pull a fast one when no one is looking.

... So, in the end, just what exactly does this mean, and is it important?

... But as I said – y’all are crazy. And so am I. :tongueout

Hi Miss Crazy!

Are we simply looking for notice?
No, I don't think so.
I'm fascinated that there are so many committed CDers in the world (for want of a better phrase...).

I had never realised how much CDing was an integral part of my character before I came out of denial.

Seeya, Miss Crazy2 :rose2:

Stephanie47
01-23-2012, 06:06 PM
Girls play with dolls. Guys play with action figures. My terrific center field, great with the glove and bat, wore jeans and a tee shirt. The center fielder was Charlie, AKA: Linda.

Real men don't wear dresses. Real men get drafted, enlist, get trained to do horrible things, like kill people. Now women are emulating men by enlisting, getting trained and going to war to kill people.

We are definitely making some progress. Why can't I wear a dress? :(

Peta_T
01-23-2012, 06:12 PM
Hi Anne,

Interesting post... got me thinking so I may ramble here.

Am I crazy as I sit here in my dress and heels? Very possiably yes..
Do I regret what I am? Late at night alone in my bed...sometimes. No-one should be alone their entire lives. :brokenheart::cry:
Would I change anything? Not on your life, although if spells-are-Us put out a 100% complete change to allow motherhood and all it entails I'd be first in line. :daydreaming:

So is the problem here with what I am, a problem with me....or society.

What I am does not affect anyone other that myself. However the attitude of society affects everyone in that society of which I am a single part.
Someone once said, I can't remember who, that a group of people, (society), is only as intelligent as its dumbest member.

I find that acceptance of what I am improves or not depending on what group I'm interacting with. Attending a MENSA meeting is a LOT more plesant than an afternoon at the footy. Less insults as well.

So the question should be I guess, Can we/I educate society enough so that they understand that while my body may look male, ugh, inside where it counts, I have ALWAYS been female?

Cheers
Peta

Alice Torn
01-23-2012, 06:33 PM
Steph47, Very good post. So sad, but true.

JessicaM1985
01-23-2012, 06:41 PM
I was crazy once, but we're all better now....

Honestly, I don't know why I dress. I can't say that it's for attention since I hate being around large groups of people and I embarrass easily. I have tried everything in my power to NOT be Jessica and live as a guy. No dice. Can't say that I like having people perceive me as a weirdo more so than they already did, along with the holier-than-thou religious judgment and persecution. I dunno what it is, but when I have a wig and makeup on, I just feel at home and at peace. I feel "normal", when society dictates that I'm anything but. I've been hated and scorned by society my whole life and have been a loner and loser for much of it. May as well be the real me as I take all of life's beatings......

Marleena
01-23-2012, 06:43 PM
Okay here's my rebuttal in a music video. Take that guys all you guys out there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bhs3J232kY&feature=related

Nicola2876
01-23-2012, 06:56 PM
One of these days Anne you will get that tongue stuck in that pretty cheek of yours.

Resistance is futile? Well then hurry up and turn me into Seven of Nine then!

Great post x

Karren H
01-23-2012, 06:59 PM
Am not!. Am not!......

rachaelsloane
01-23-2012, 07:09 PM
Being sane is what is over-rated! All we're doing is enjoying the best of both and if that makes us crazy, then I'll drink to that.

karenlong
01-23-2012, 07:12 PM
i just think we shouldnt point at anyone, hug, shake hands but dont point lol

i have been wondering the same thing for years, so far society has won out, not that its wrong, but women can wear what they want without fear of abuse why cant we? i know that question has been ask millions of times, so far the only thing i can find, is that women did what they wanted and got away with it , so cds need to also. we are not hurting anyone at all

you can wear a dress, if you want to, long as you can put up with the gawkers and sniggers, its hard to do and i have tried it, but i still am what i am, and i cant change that

Chloe' Buffington
01-23-2012, 07:29 PM
"Resistance is Futile" ? Thats the same thing my makeup kit says to me....:)

karenlong
01-23-2012, 07:43 PM
there was never a sheep to give male or female wool, no cotton patch was ever all male cotton or all female cotton, just society being a pain

jillleanne
01-23-2012, 08:14 PM
I really do not think much has changed since biblical times with regards to the rule breaking of expressing ones' feminine side any more than cheating on a spouse has , etc. has which leads me to believe we are all still as normal as years gone by and far from crazy. Only difference today is we are able to share our need of expressions, and publically at that, with less chance of violent acts against us. Advancements in global communication has come a long ways. The same can be said about acceptance.

KellyJameson
01-23-2012, 08:34 PM
I can barely dance so I will have to wait until next lifetime to learn how to prance. Having a mother who took pride in being labeled crazy I have big heels to fill because after several generations it has become a tradition in my family.

I might consider staying a boy if they would stop making all those pretty things for girls.

WsprsOnTheWind
01-23-2012, 09:13 PM
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it, TYVM!

whowhatwhen
01-23-2012, 10:07 PM
i have been wondering the same thing for years, so far society has won out, not that its wrong, but women can wear what they want without fear of abuse why cant we? i know that question has been ask millions of times, so far the only thing i can find, is that women did what they wanted and got away with it , so cds need to also. we are not hurting anyone at all

Problem: Violence
The distubring truth hurts, people want to harm us for wanting to wear women's clothes and not just harm some would even kill.

Humanity is the crazy one.

Diane Smith
01-23-2012, 10:17 PM
Wow, Anne, thanks for clarifying that. I'll go throw away my heels right now and get back in my wingtips tomorrow. Thank you for saving me from a terrible fate.

- Diane

Patty
01-23-2012, 10:25 PM
I so enjoy this being CRAZY!!!!!!!

BLUE ORCHID
01-23-2012, 10:27 PM
Hi Anne, Nobody ever said that being a lady was going to be easy.

SarahLynn
01-23-2012, 10:44 PM
"Y'all are crazy!!!" I am too and i love it !!!!!!!!!!!

SarahLynn

Jilmac
01-23-2012, 10:52 PM
Yup, Yup, Yup! I'm crazy and proud.

AnitaH
01-23-2012, 11:05 PM
It is a matter of pride that some of my instructors labeled me as a malcontent and unable to accept ideas not my own. I'm equally as proud to be a wicked rule breaker, even if that means I'm crazy. I'm enjoy being crazy.

AnitaH

sandra-leigh
01-24-2012, 12:08 AM
Nope, that was "The Borg", The Daleks were "exterminate"

Daleks. "The Dalek Invasion of Earth (http://dwtpscripts.tripod.com/1stdoc/k/k2.html)"

I warn you: resistance is useless.

eluuzion
01-24-2012, 12:24 AM
Whether it is important or not is simply up to the specific individual, I suppose.
:tongueout

This is the basis for my strategy in life. I just happen to differ with the majority in what I define as being "important". I think for myself in spite of all the energy in life people spend trying to prevent that, :heehee:

:hugs:

:love:

GingerLeigh
01-24-2012, 12:42 PM
Normal is boring. Non-conformists are much more interesting.

Ginger

suchacutie
01-24-2012, 01:11 PM
With what society throws at those who are "gender-enhanced" it could look from the outside what we are a bit "crazy" for continuing in the face of it.

Just goes to show that all of this has an important place in our lives that we can't ignor.

tina

Prissy Linda
01-24-2012, 02:39 PM
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.

Waylon Jennings

Denise69
01-24-2012, 02:39 PM
Daleks. "The Dalek Invasion of Earth (http://dwtpscripts.tripod.com/1stdoc/k/k2.html)"

I stand corrected. (In my 5in heeled thigh high boots)....

Annaliese2010
01-24-2012, 09:05 PM
"..but I find it rather difficult to point fingers when my own nails are painted in such pretty, rich, feminine colors, and where I myself am a rule breaker in the extreme. But as I said – y’all are crazy. And so am I. :tongueout "

That was brilliant! Hahaha...

Thank you Anne of a Thousand Lies (Jive's Truth's Fun-Puns & Cute-Spoof's)

Misti
01-25-2012, 12:36 AM
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it, TYVM!

Insanity I understand. “TYVM” I do not understand, WOTW? And, "Crazy?" What's that? :D

So, here I am I'm sitting here at my computer desk: with one of my 3" black, open-toed, sling back high heels propped up on it thinking "crazy" girl thoughts; wearing "crazy" girl clothes (see pic), acrylic painted nails, 24" GOLD link chain, a woman's watch, Marilyn Monroe briefs, white cami and short-short white St. John's shorts; wondering what's making me so "crazy" :brolleyes: even by responding to something as” crazy" as all this; and all, and crazy as it sounds, it really has got me to thinking about all this Philosophy 101 stuff that is pervading the forum lately? It's all so "crazy," simply "crazy?" Go Figure? Sheesh! KISS Ladies, KISS! :kissing:

P.S. Oh! And just to prove a point, I just now stood up and took a pic (sorry, I didn’t have enough time to doll up in my wig and makeup, and besides, I don’t like my other head - ugh) simply to prove that I’m not, shall we say, “Crazy?” I rest my case… :devil:

OWWTH? (Oh well, what the H311?") L&R, and especially, "Peace" to all you "Crazies" out there, wherever you may be? :love:

Rachel Flowers
01-25-2012, 10:38 AM
In my experience: Manliness is a fake, plastic thing

I'm really really sorry, but I cannot stop myself from mentioning that my wife and I own a fake plastic manly thing.

And all men are born transexuals; the human embryo is female until around half undergo transition between 4-6 weeks.

Brittany CD
01-28-2012, 03:52 PM
Nice post Anne. I really don't have an answer for you. I love it when I get to be Katie and I aspire to be as pretty as possible as a crossdresser. Even though I've always loved dressing up as a girl for reasons I don't know, when I'm not dressing, i'm just the same as any other guy who doesn't like dressing. I don't think there's a single person who would even suspect that I like being a girl periodically. It's a real mystery

franlee
01-28-2012, 05:13 PM
Crazy is judging someone and being intemedated by the clothes someone wears. I realy don't know who makes the rules as what is male or female clothes. Instead of going into a history lesson just think back and most of the clothes labeled female now including wigs and purses started off as mens'. Slik-stocking Ave. came from rich stoke trader(men), before any women had them. And the robes worn in biblical times were unisex, looks a lot like a dress to me.