PDA

View Full Version : Day out not what i hoped, but ok anyway

Barbara Joanne74
01-23-2012, 02:23 PM
So today was going to be a day for Barbara to dress up and go out. I am getting to go out, but not pretty though. When I got up to shave, it didn't matter how careful I was, I could not shave close enough and the blood letting that went on........

So I am having to settle for some light eye makeup lip gloss, jeans and a fem white blouse. I am sitting in the nail salon I have come to for years waiting to get my bi monthly pedi. The girls here have seen Barb in full girl mode to boreing guy mode, and they love me any way......

While I was picking out my outfit, I came to the realization that I have to many cloths......for the limited storage I have (no I know a girl can never have too many cloths, but)

So when I get done here, it is off to home to clean out the closet (its going to be a sad day).

Anyways, enough of my rambling. You girls out there that have not enjoyed a pedi, this is a note of encouragement to just go out and do it. Even if you go en drab, you will love it. Although pretty is always more fun.

Barbara

Marleena
01-23-2012, 03:18 PM
I think any day out dressed is a good day Barbara!:) A pedi sounds awesome to me.

chelle
01-23-2012, 03:41 PM
Had the same problem. Now I use ladies jel shaving cream. It does much better than mens shaving cream to prevents little bloody nicks.
Chelle

kimdl93
01-23-2012, 03:47 PM
Otherwise, the day sounds ok....so it sounds like you need to look into some concealer for your beard!

JessHaust
01-23-2012, 05:21 PM
While I don't have that much problems with mine, I have seen many recommendations on shaving.
1st get your beard hot and steamy. then shave twice, 1st with the grain, then against.

donnatracey
01-23-2012, 07:12 PM
Barbara, any day getting a relaxing pedi is a good day in my book! Which reminds me, I am long overdue......

karenlong
01-23-2012, 07:26 PM
yes pedis are great, had mine done acrylic, french, love them and wear girly sandals to get them done

Debra Russell
01-24-2012, 01:17 PM
Glad you got some time out Barb, it's been a while for me - quality time that is. A friend of my wifes asked if I wanted to go get a pedi, my wife too - wife diden't want to so I dident go either (she knows) but sounds fun. I know you had fun....................Debra

Daphne Renee
01-24-2012, 01:34 PM
well you did get to go out as barb so that was good. I have never had a pedi but I think I might soon.