PDA

View Full Version : first time out..

Tracy - new dresser
01-24-2012, 10:58 AM
ive finally shaved my legs and got some heels and am super keen to go out! but im still terrible with my fashion and makeup and hair :P

when should i be ready to go out? i want to look passable and pretty sure i will when i nail my make up ;)

JessHaust
01-24-2012, 11:00 AM
Just remember that you will be your most harsh critic. Go to youtube and search makeup, cross dresses makeup, transform boy to girl. You will find lots of videos on how to do your makeup.
Then just make yourself happy, nobody else will really care. (well all of us here will care!)

kimdl93
01-24-2012, 11:39 AM
Try something casual. I would suggest going to the mall or some other public place at mid day. See what the ladies are wearing, particularly women of your age, and to the extent possible, of similar stature. The, pick a casual style you like, and go shopping. Once you've got the clothes - I'd suggest a wig shop. The stylist there can help you pick something that suits you and give you tips on care and styling. Then, make a stop at a make up counter and get a makeover. You'll feel like a million bucks and get some great tips.

Tracy - new dresser
01-24-2012, 12:04 PM
i wonder if this will work as a male? my female closet is very empty .. :(

Daphne Renee
01-24-2012, 01:09 PM
The people at the makeup counter wont care how you are dressed as long as you spend money. I would suggest buying some femme clothes for certain.. if you are low on cash then you might want to look at the clerance racks or your local goodwill.. Breast forms wouldnt hurt but with some good padding you will be just fine. The most important thing is you are comfortable with whatever choices you make.