PDA

View Full Version : FtM CD

Nikki A.
01-24-2012, 03:16 PM
Now we all would like our wives and girlfriends to be supportive of our choices. Now let's turn the tables. You meet a girl that you're attracted to and she confides to you that she likes dressing and looking like a guy at times.
How accepting would you be?
As for me I think it might be interesting, you could go out as a couple, two guys or two girls, although it could get confusing.

Karren H
01-24-2012, 03:22 PM
Not at all... Just like her... I didn't marry a man so I would have the exact same issues she has. It's why I have never blamed her for the way she feels and understand it if she wanted to kick me to the curb...

suzy1
01-24-2012, 03:23 PM
I will be honest here. I would not like it.
That’s why I feel for the wives/ girl friends of crossdressers.
They don’t get the understanding that they deserve here sometimes.

SUZY

stellatoo
01-24-2012, 03:29 PM
Well I think it would be Ok. I want a woman I'm with to accept me, so for me to not be as accepting wouldn't sit right. Live and let live as long as it's consensual...

Katie83
01-24-2012, 03:32 PM
I don't really think it would bother me that much. My wife is always wearing jeans or trousers (pants) and tshirts, flat shoes/ trainers very rarely do i see her in dresses or heels. I wear those much more than she does!
Katie

CDPheobe
01-24-2012, 03:37 PM
My SO said not long ago that she would dress as a man and of course I would be dressed up as a female :)

Lorileah
01-24-2012, 03:49 PM
When the day is over and the wig and make up come off, she would still be the same to me...wait that didn't sound right

Shananigans
01-24-2012, 04:23 PM
I asked my SO about this in response to a thread a few weeks ago of a similar topic.

His response was more or less "Hell No!"

It actually kind of pissed me off/made me think he was a huge hypocrite.

whowhatwhen
01-24-2012, 04:26 PM
I honestly would love that, but then again I'm bi so take that as you will.

kendra_gurl
01-24-2012, 04:32 PM
Is she gay?
Does she like women?
Does she want to become a man full time?
Does she really want a c**k?

Just as most women have never seen a crossdresser who is not flaming gay drag and come to their fist conclusion we all are like that, I've never seen a female actually trying to impersonate a male other than Lesbian Drag Kings so these questions would be fair

RachelOKC
01-24-2012, 05:29 PM
My wife has crossdressed on a number of occasions and I think it's a hoot. (S)he makes a very cute man!

It's good to know your own limitations but if you want people to be open minded about you, you've got to start with being open minded yourself.

Kristy_K
01-24-2012, 05:32 PM
I would just loved it.

Kristy

RADER
01-24-2012, 05:41 PM
Because of my wifes limitations, she can not wear heals. She wears lady's walking shoes
with inserts for her feet. She almost never wears a dress, because of her being in a wheel chair.
So I guess you would say she dresses like a man, and I wear the dress; at home at least.
Rader

Amy Lynn3
01-24-2012, 05:56 PM
Count me in too. I would support her to the maximum. Is that not what a relationship is about ? Each partner supports and respects their mate. Just love them the way you find them, not change them, in order to love them. Oh, how I wish I could write some rules for people to follow. Would they ? I doubt it.

Stephanie47
01-24-2012, 05:58 PM
How about she would dress as a man and then cross dress to a woman? Oh, that's been done already! I see so many women looking "butch" who are straight, that I would not be startled. I've sen a lot of short haired sexy women dressed in jeans, boots and flannel shirts. But, it's difficult to hide a pretty feminine face and bone structure.

Debra Russell
01-24-2012, 06:06 PM
How about she would dress as a man and then cross dress to a woman? Oh, that's been done already! I see so many women looking "butch" who are straight, that I would not be startled. I've sen a lot of short haired sexy women dressed in jeans, boots and flannel shirts. But, it's difficult to hide a pretty feminine face and bone structure.
............as it is hard to hide neanderthal brow ridges, long ape like arm's and fingers and protruding jaw line..........sigh ! we are what we are.....................Debra

Joann Smith
01-24-2012, 06:43 PM
The wife asked me his ...a long time ago ...I had to laugh ...I told her that it would not bother me one bit as long you did not piss on the toilet seat ..

Joann

Lunchbox
01-24-2012, 06:58 PM
I wouldn't be able to care less, if her only intention was to crossdress, not to transition. Infact im pretty sure we would be able to have fun with both of us crossdressing and going out togeather, spending time togeather, doing what we love ;]

Tara D. Rose
01-24-2012, 07:26 PM
It would be perfectly ok with me if my wife wanted to do something like this.

BRANDYJ
01-24-2012, 07:38 PM
I will be honest too. I would not like it. However, if it meant that much to her, I sure would support her need...If it is a need like it is with most of us. I fell for the beautiful woman she is and not a man. So if boundaries and limits were agreed upon, I see no reason to end the relationship. Yes, I clearly see why our GG's have issues with us that crossdress. I present as the man she fell for more then as a female so the balance is there for us. I would give her the same freedom. But still, I am glad she does not want to crossdress.

linda allen
01-24-2012, 07:53 PM
I think my response as a crossdresser myself would be far different than the average man's response. If my wife wanted to dress as a male while I'm dressed as a female (or anytime as long as it's OK for me to dress as a female when I want to), I would be fine with that. It could get exciting.

I think the average non-crossdressing man would have a serious problem with it.

Lucy_Bella
01-24-2012, 07:56 PM
Honestly , it didn't bother me a bit..It was what was inside that mattered to me, clothing doesn't make a person but it can say something about them,..My last GF was a TG FTM .. She was also a Lesbian ( maybe Bi ) ... Too bad .. Didn't last but it sure was a hell of a lot of fun..

eluuzion
01-24-2012, 08:05 PM
If she had the investment equivalent to the typical scenarios posted on this forum, it would be a deal killer for me. It has nothing to do with my impression of any of the various alternatives presented here. I assess people by their character not by their appearance or interests.

The real question has to do with deciding whether or not to take on all of the complexities and challenges involved, and make them a part of daily life in a relationship. For me...the chances of both partners being happy much of the time are low. Chances of both partners moving on and finding happiness elsewhere are much higher. It is not giving up...it is being logical and realistic.

I am consistently amazed how many GGs stick around and deal with the ever escalating "needs" of their CD SO. It just does not make sense to me. But, hey...alot of other things in life don't either...lol

just me...

LeaP
01-24-2012, 08:10 PM
Now we all would like our wives and girlfriends to be supportive of our choices. Now let's turn the tables. You meet a girl that you're attracted to and she confides to you that she likes dressing and looking like a guy at times.
How accepting would you be?

Not at all accepting ... my wife would kill me!

Now if we're talking ABOUT my wife, then I have a small budget problem. You see, I'm the one with the $100 job and the $2 suits. My wife, on the other hand, believes to make a million, you have to look like a million. Two people, four wardrobes = poverty.

Lea

taĆ­s
01-24-2012, 08:15 PM
I'd embrace it. she could crossdress, mandress, frogdress, treedress, brachiosaurusdress if she wanted to. I'd be supportive. I know how it feels. <3

Annaliese2010
01-24-2012, 08:19 PM
"...you could go out as a couple, two guys or two girls, although it could get confusing."

Actually there's 4 distinct dating combinations since there's 4 different ppl involved:

A = her as female (your GG wife or gf)
B = her as male (F2M TG)
C = you as male (endrab)
D = you as female (M2F TG)

So you could go out as:

1. A + C (girl-guy 'normal' couple)
2. A + D (girl-gurl couple)
3. B + C (guy-guy couple)
4. B + D (guy-gurl couple)

Assuming each person is really TRANS gendered i.e. totally or predominantly identified with their gender du jour, I think it would be fun, interesting, involving and revealing wrt new insights gained & experiences enjoyed by each. And needless to say, upon returning home after the date, the sex would be famous and forever fascinating.

Gianna
01-24-2012, 08:29 PM
My wife almost never has the classic hormone-laden hissy-fit and is so low-maintenance that sometimes I think she is part guy inside (which makes me think if I dressed up in panties, garters, hose and heels that she just might be okay with it). If it made her happy I would do everything I could to support her, including reversing roles in bed (yum!) I would also be okay with going to a gay club with her if she so desired.

SweetPea_GG
01-24-2012, 09:14 PM
Its nice to see that some responses came out truthful on here that they might have a hard time with it, but they would try to be accepting. I think some of the answers that say they would be totally supportive with it are either coming from a state of mind and fantasy of the CDer (MtF) living a fantasy of wanting to be with a man or playing the female role in the relationship. Which that is fine but beyond fantasies is where you must look. The womanly figure would be bound and she would have a flat chest, she would wear clothes and under garmets from the mens sections and then possibly not shave her legs are underarm hair. I really do think that some who said they would be just fine with it would be in for a shock. Sure someone saying they might not be ok with it here is kinda like a double standard.. but I thought my mind was pretty open too until it was in my own back yard.

And those with answers that "well my wife wears jeans all the time already and never heels" etc.. that still doesnt bring her close to being a man. The clothes do not make the woman. Im one of "those women" who wear jeans and "flat shoes" I wear my hair pulled back almost all the time and only get dolled up with makeup if I really need to. I am a wife and mother first. I dont get all dressed up fancy to clean my house or take care of my kids. yet I still feel like 100% woman inside while wearing these clothes and if I would of heard my husband say "well my wife wears jeans so basically she already dresses like a man" that would hurt me. Just saying

Its not all about clothes...

whowhatwhen
01-24-2012, 09:24 PM
I actually do mean it though, and would support her even if she transitioned.
Not that she currently exists, but it would by hypocritical for me not to as well as I'm sure I would still find her attractive.

:)

To clarify, the chances of finding a woman who would accept my and my flaws is low enough that short of removing my eyeballs while I sleep I can't imagine giving her up over something like that.

JohnH
01-24-2012, 09:47 PM
I don't really think it would bother me that much. My wife is always wearing jeans or trousers (pants) and tshirts, flat shoes/ trainers very rarely do i see her in dresses or heels. I wear those much more than she does!
Katie

I have never seen my wife ever wear a one-piece dress, and the only skirt she has ever worn was at our wedding. She also keeps her hair and fingernails shorter than I do. I on the other hand wear dresses frequently and sometimes wear heels and pantyhose, which she never does.

She has even told me that if one of us has to wear the dress, I am going to be the one to do so, and she asserts that I am the more feminine member of the marriage! We have gone for walks in the neighborhood with my wearing a dress and wedge heels, while she wears pants and flats.

Johanna (John)

WsprsOnTheWind
01-24-2012, 10:05 PM
My husband has made the comment that he "likes feminine women". He would love it if I dressed in heels, dresses/skirts, etc., more but he tolerates that fact that it's usually jeans and tennis shoes. Like the woman said previously, I can dress in a burlap sack and still feel like a woman. It may not be as pretty or as attractive but it does not make me any less a woman. I've never put on a pair of man's jeans that my body still didn't look exactly like a woman's.

Jilmac
01-24-2012, 10:28 PM
I know I wouldn't have a problem with it, in fact I've seen many married couples who could pass as a couple of guys by the way they dress and the length of their hair.

jillleanne
01-24-2012, 10:37 PM
Seems rather hypocritical to reject the idea doesn't it. I suppose it might get answered differently by 'us' that are out and have accepting wives , and those that are in the closet. I would have absolutely no issues with it whatsoever; I know who she is and love her as a person, not a woman.

AlexisRaeMoon
01-24-2012, 10:58 PM
Katie

I'm with you, Katie. It's a rare treat to see my wife in dresses/heels. That said, if she shaved her head and stated letting her body hair grow, well....that's a little different. I think that part of the reason many of us would have a "problem" with it is because, let's be honest, we find feminiity extraordinarily attractive. Assuming you are a straight crossdresser, you chose a wife you find physically attractive on some level. Personally, I hate going to the gym because I find the naked hairy dudes in the locker room very unappealing - the last thing I would like is for my wife to start looking like that! That said, if it was just something she did occasionally, because she enjoyed it, but most of the time she was still the woman I married - that's cool. I mean, that's what crossdressing is to me. It's a compulsion, yes, but I've been thinking about this a lot lately and I still want to be the man she married the majority of the time. I just need to indulge now and again.:battingeyelashes:

susmitha
01-25-2012, 01:55 AM
I think my response as a crossdresser myself would be far different than the average man's response. If my wife wanted to dress as a male while I'm dressed as a female (or anytime as long as it's OK for me to dress as a female when I want to), I would be fine with that. It could get exciting.

I think the average non-crossdressing man would have a serious problem with it.

I agree with Linda. In fact, I would definitely enjoy it if both of us crossdress. She can be the man whenever I am the woman (and vice versa).

JessicaM1985
01-25-2012, 06:32 AM
As a pansexual, I'd be 100% fine with it. It would give me more incentive to crossdress for longer periods. But even when I'm in guy mode, her crossdressing wouldn't be a problem for me. I know I'm alone in this, but I date people based on only personality, and not based on whether they look or act their "appropriate" gender.

Rachel Flowers
01-25-2012, 10:12 AM
Once I came out as a CD and started wearing my nightie at home in bed, not just when I was away with work, my wife bought and started wearing a fairly manly lumberjack-check nightshirt. It's a start!

Jenniferathome
01-25-2012, 10:22 AM
I would be exactly as she is to me: supportive but not understanding. And yes, I would go out with her

TGMarla
01-25-2012, 10:37 AM
Like many others, I admit that I would not like it. My wife is not at all thrilled that I crossdress. In fact, she probably finds it a bit abhorrent. I don't blame her at all. She doesn't want to be married to a woman. She's heterosexual, and makes no apologies for it. As such, I keep it out of sight from her, and whenever she's around, I do my best to be her man and her husband. I can enjoy my feminine moments by myself. Were she to start crossdressing as a man, I'd feel real ooky about it. So I don't blame her for her feelings about my little diversion one bit. Seeing her husband with breasts would likely be a bit traumatic for her. I'd feel the same way if I saw her running around trying to look masculine. Double-standard? Not really, since I understand how she feels, and I don't force my crossdressing on her.

WsprsOnTheWind
01-25-2012, 09:29 PM
I can sorta understand the CD's who don't like their SO's to dress/look masculine. If the CD himself likes to dress up and feel/look feminine then wouldn't it stand to reason that a woman who looked masculine would turn him off?

franlee
01-27-2012, 06:33 PM
It would be amazing and I wouldn't have a problem with it. After all it is almost standard for women anyway, it would just be steping to the next lavel but she still would not have to worry with the social stigma sticking with her, a few days laer and no-one would remember it, as amatter of fact many men would get a kick out of it and some of the women. But it is not that way for mtf, everybody around here would be on the phone and gossiping at the barbershop what a freak. She can have the lead anytime she wants, then she can be chivalus for me and I can relax, knowing my SO is looking out for me and protecting me would be a refreshing break.

Cheryl T
01-28-2012, 11:38 AM
I think that most of us would have no issue with it. We seem to be more tolerant in that area as we ask for that tolerance ourselves.

suchacutie
01-28-2012, 11:49 AM
It seems that the "ground rules" for my transgendered self have already taken into account the scenario you give. At the top of the list of our rules is consideration for the other partner, and one way that translates is, "I will be her man when she wants her man". So, as long as the rules are the same for both of us, I see no problem at all. It would be a bit kinky to mix and match, don't you think?