PDA

View Full Version : A group that plays well together

Rogina B
01-24-2012, 06:55 PM
First Event[an annual TG gathering] was held last weekend.Many hundreds of TGs as well as others came from around the country. Socializing,learning,eating,entertainment and dancing caused the days to fly by for everyone. The group plays well together and people come from such diverse backrounds and cover the entire spectrum of the trans world. I hadn't been to a gathering since BeAll in Chicago,a few years back. I only wish that there was a film crew there able to document the enjoyment that the big group was having. It sure would go a long way in making more people see that we pose no threat to their "normalcy".

Paula T
01-24-2012, 10:23 PM
I would kindly ask what group are you talking about? I would love to go to to Atalnta for the big event there. Or to Las Vegas for Diva Las vegas. But haven't been able to yet.

Rogina B
01-25-2012, 05:01 PM
Paula,I was referring to the T community,while at a large gathering. Whether it is First Event,BeAll,Southern Comfort,or Diva,it is all great fun.

Genifer Teal
01-25-2012, 05:23 PM
I'll second that. First Event was lots of fun! Still trying to catch up on lost sleep.

kimdl93
01-25-2012, 05:43 PM
Sounds like a splendid time was guarnateed for all, Rogina!