PDA

View Full Version : First Time

yas159
01-24-2012, 07:20 PM
I know that for me, when I first started out, I was dressing all alone.... And I'm sure that every single one of us started that way. So I have a 2 part question. Have you ever dressed with another CD? And if so, what was it like for you that first time? Describe how it went for you, did you both dress together, trying on things and sharing or did you both sort of dress in opposite corners and compare afterward?

DeniseNJ
01-24-2012, 09:29 PM
I have the same wonder as what it is like. When I had my make over in Vegas, The other client was a little late but he walked out of a room with a dress on ( not made up) asking Amy about the fit. I was already done up and I had a little conversation but it didn't feel that akward , I wanted to see the finished product tho. I to wonder how strange it would feel Good Question!!! I know I felt comfortable with AMY but how would one feel if a guy did your transformation, I know I don't want a guy to do my pedicures

SuzanneS
01-24-2012, 09:33 PM
I've never had the chance to dress with anyone else, but would love to....It would be great to have a friend there to be on my side! I do the best I can, but honestly, I don't know what I'm doing! I think it would be fun to compare and help each other out.

Suzanne

sissystephanie
01-24-2012, 11:02 PM
The only other person I have ever dressed with was my late wife. And that was many times over our almost 50 year marriage! I have been out to lunch with another CD on several occasions, but we were not dressed! At least, not outwardly! Hopefully I will be doing that again soon!

JessHaust
01-25-2012, 12:27 AM
I have been out with lots of CD/TG's, but I get dressed at home and meet them somewhere. A couple of times, the meeting spot is also a transformation studio, so there has been a girl or two who came in drab, then dressed there. Of course they certianly clothed in private, the hair and makeup happened in full view. Really was nothing really, besides, I was drinking wine chatting with firends!

DanaR
01-25-2012, 02:48 AM
I'm not sure that I understand the question. I've never got dressed in front of anyone other than my wife. I have shared a room with another CD'er, but we slept in separate beds and didn't get dressed in front of each other. This isn't about being gay or anything sexual or have anything to do with sex. There are probably girls within the community that it might, though.

Did this answer your question?

Teri Ray
01-25-2012, 07:40 AM
Hiya Yas, I have met several other crossdressers who live in my area via connection through the internet. All of the other girls I have met with in person started with a meeting in drab at a safe public location. These first meetings allowed each of us to find that we were not some internet fake. Most intial meetings resulted in light chat on our experiences and feelings. I have met and dressed with a few of these girls. I have shared a motel room with a few when we have arranged to go out together dressed. My experiences with dressing with other girls have been positive and so far resulted in long standing friendships. I guess that first meeting and getting to know another girl gives you the insight if you should agree to another meeting. Most of my experiences where I have dressed with another were fun mostly taking our turns at using the bathroom to showere and primp and dressing seperately with phases of passing each other in various stages of dress. Nothing sexual. I guess for me it was just about two girls dressing in the same home (motel) in preparation for an outing. Sharing dressing tips, tricks, feelings and seeing how others engage in this passion was a fun and positive experience for me.

Hope this answers your question

DonnaT
01-25-2012, 08:54 AM
Once. There was party at a hotel and the TG group had a couple of rooms where one could change. We just went about our dressing. No different than getting dressed in the locker room, except for the attire.