PDA

View Full Version : You have a secret

Donna tv
10-28-2005, 03:57 PM
I have a few questions I'm sure have been asked before but anyway here goes.
How many of you have close friends that have no idea that you are a CD'er?
How many have accepting wives or SO's that are terrified that some one beside them will find you out?
Do you have strict rules such as locking the doors, closing the curtains and promising to never step out of the house?
Are you allowed to shave your legs?

I have some freedom with most things except it must be done in private., with the exception of this time of year when anything goes.

Deborah
10-28-2005, 04:00 PM
Sad to say i don't have any real friends at the moment

How many have accepting wives or SO's that are terrified that some one beside them will find you out?
No SO at this time

Do you have strict rules such as locking the doors, closing the curtains and promising to never step out of the house?
I lock doors etc when i have the house to myself. I have gone out a few times to TG meetings

Are you allowed to shave your legs.
Single i can do whatever i want to:D

MsEva
10-28-2005, 04:05 PM
I have many friends and as far as I know they don't know..at least if they do they haven't said anything and I need to believe that they do not know!

I have a wonderfully supportive wife, that would just about die if my secret got out..so we do have to be really careful..I think I am more careful about it..she said to spend time downstairs in front of the windows with her...I am just a bit shy for that...she said I should go out on the deck with her..:eek: way too much thrill for me...now don't get me wrong, I have been out as Eva..just not in my neighborhood.

I have had my legs shaved, but I wear shorts so much of the year in VA that I have since stopped. I do shave above the thigh high stocking height, bikini area, and chest. Fortunately I don't have a lot of body hair..but my legs!:eek: I see chimps that would be envious!

Daphne Renee
10-28-2005, 04:07 PM

I have some freedom with most things except it must be done in private., with the exception of this time of year when anything goes.

I dont know that any of my friends really know..
I rarely ever go out pretty much limited to halloween. I might wear a pair of panties of something that can be hidden.

could I shave my legs? I probably could but my wife wouldnt like it.

Donna tv
10-28-2005, 04:44 PM
I do have a very supportive wife too. We have friends that would be completely blown away if they knew, although after many years of cd'ing for Halloween maybe some would not be so shocked and as far as the shaving thing I have shaved my legs a few times but just can't keep them that way for the obvious reasons. thanks, for your responses

Olesha
10-28-2005, 05:03 PM

To my knowledge none.

I have a very lovely GG. I recently took my first walk when on holiday. She stayed on the balcony of our apartment and watched as I nearly bumped into a security guard ( it was about midnight ). Terrified? No. Astounded? Yes

It varies, but usually yes. She did make me walk round her garden once.

Not tried it yet.

Olesha

Jocelyn Renee
10-28-2005, 05:05 PM
My wife is very supportive and our closest friends know. We go out to a local club every Saturday so many of our clients and acquiantenaces are finding out over time. We decided a long time ago that if we were going to have the freedom we wanted to go out dancing, that we would accept the fact that inevitably others would find out.

I've shaved my chest, legs, and armpits for more than 10 years and no one has ever commented negatively. In fact, very few people have ever said anything at all.

Lilith Moon
10-28-2005, 05:32 PM
My wife knows, but is not happy about my Xdressing. If I dress, she will go around the house locking doors and closing curtains. She is terrified that somebody might find out.:mad:

Yes, I do sometimes shave...all over.

I have few friends...none of them know.

Sarahgurl371
10-28-2005, 05:43 PM
As far as I know, my wife is the only "friend" who knows, and she is very nervous that somebody else will find out. My parents and her Mother also know. I am careful around the house, and try to at least pull the drapes. I wish that I could shave my legs, we aren't in a very positive place right now and I do not wish to upset my wife any further.

Kimberly
10-28-2005, 07:07 PM
So far a few good friends know, and an ex-gf knows...

I came out to her when we were having problems in the bedroom, and she was completely accepting and supportive of this part of me.

I do shave my legs, however I don't tell or show those who don't know - including my parents!! (I'm still living at home.)

xx

Midnight_Minx
10-28-2005, 07:10 PM
My close friends and SO all know, and are either supportive, amused, or both. I don't really have any rules, except "don't look ****ty" - ^_^

And as far as shaving, my SO has been very appreciative of my shaving all over - which I personally don't mind either. ^_^

~Viv the Minx~

Megan G
10-28-2005, 07:15 PM

None of my friend know at this time.

My SO does not know yet

No rules yet

Not Yet

KatieZ
10-28-2005, 07:39 PM

I have a few friends that know. they found out after my first divorce. I only ever talked to a couple of them about it. Some friends that found out then are only acquaintances these days but the rest still treat me the same as always.

My first wife was terrified that someone would find out. My second wife didn't care who knew.

I live in the country. And it is pretty secluded so I only ever lock the front door. I do go outside frequently and even take long walks in my woods.

Yes, I gave myself permission to keep them shaved as well as my arms, underarms, and chest.

Hugs

Faye Emmette
10-28-2005, 08:34 PM

Lots of friends but no-one knows ( I think). An ex-girlfriend who I still keep in contact with but she's a long way away and we never mention it. We're just 'old friends'.

When married, it was my secret.

Close the curtains.

Live alone so it's OK.

DonnaT
10-28-2005, 11:09 PM

Me!

Me again.

Supposed to, but I bend the rules at times.

No:(

DawnRodgers
10-29-2005, 12:12 AM
I have no close friends that know I am a CD'er.

How many have accepting wives or SO's that are terrified that some one
beside them will find you out?
My wife knows that I dress and is reluctantly accepting. I don't know that she is terrified that some one would find out but I am sure she is bothered by it. I don't care.

Do you have strict rules such as locking the doors, closing the curtains and
promising to never step out of the house?
No.

Allowed is a strange way to put it. I keep my entire body hairlessbecause I think it is so totally feminine. Most American girls do the same.

Dawn

TGMarla
10-29-2005, 09:47 AM
Donna, I have many friends, but only one knows that I CrossDress. As a rule, I don't let that kind of information out. My wife knows, does not accept, so I keep it under wraps from her as well. Because of this, I feel I am not at liberty to shave my legs, either. But I sure would like to. I don't have the time available to just me to venture out anywhere, either, so I stay home and enjoy it all while I can. I do lock the doors in case someone comes home, but as a rule I try to be careful to keep it to myself and not get caught by anyone.

Kaye_martin
10-29-2005, 11:52 AM
Here goes:

1. Some of my friends know.

2. My wife knows.

3. No rules.

4. Shave legs, arms, underarms and don't try to hide it.

5. Honestly don't care what anyone thinks, I'm 52 years old and I figure all that matters is what matters to me :) (I'm not selfish.... but it is after all my life!)

kaye_martin

missattitude
10-29-2005, 12:41 PM
How many of you have close friends that have no idea that you are a CD'er? All my family knows, most fo their friends know. Its cool. My mom loves to shop with me :)
None , becasub/f , are gay..
Oh no. The thrill of cd'ing is to go out and ENJOY your life they WAY people want to, NOT the way Other people WANT you to BE
Oh yes, love it.Im going to wax them for the first time soon zI think , see hoiw that feels

Misss Thangz

Sissy Jay
10-29-2005, 12:56 PM
definitly count me in on all of that. I have a couple of very close friends. I'm just not sure how this kind of news would be welcomed.

And yes if this news got out my wife would be mortified. She's just starting to except this. I thought she'd already excepted it, but recently actually wanted to understand and come to grips with my wanting to look the part I feel. When she recently heard that much out of me she started to freak out a bit. so she is still nowhere near ready for anyone outside myself aond her to know.

As long as they boys are in bed and I have the bedroom door closed and locked I can dress in fromt of her or when she is not home.

Yours Truly, Sissy Jay

tullyxxx
10-29-2005, 01:38 PM
hi seems like a lot of girls out there are having trouble with their wifes i feel for them . i told my wife before we married that i dressed so as not 2 have any trouble later and she accepted right off . as she is my second wife she has 2 grown up daughters so they were very supportive when she told them and right off made me up and dressed me so i am lucky . i always keep all my hair away love 2 feel soft must say have only been out 3 times with my wife and always after dark but it is such a turn on driving about as 2 ladies .. feel for anyone suffering with telling their wifes but keep smiling never know when she might find out and might love ie all the best to all love grace

Kim E
10-29-2005, 05:55 PM
1) Have 2 close friends who are GG, both know and are supportive.

2) No SO.

3) No rules.

4) Live alone so it isn't an issue.

breanna1954
10-29-2005, 09:55 PM
I have 4 close friends, a couple know and are "ok" with it. One is male the other is female. My other two have no idea.

SO: I don't have a SO or wife, I'm divorced and as for limits, It's pretty much what I set for myself. If you are wondering did my cd'ing cause my divorce the answer is no. I been divorced several yrs now and at that time I only dressed Once or twice a yr, usually around this time.

Andrea's Lynne
10-29-2005, 10:18 PM
1 No one except my beautiful bride knows

2 She is very nervous about others (kids, co-workers, friends) finding out due to the stigma that our society places on CDs

3 Rules: She's not interested in seeing me fully dressed

4 We make it a point to shave our legs on the same day (every other day as a rule). To get into a bed with clean sheets and shaved legs feels great. To do the same when your partner also has freshly shaved legs is almost too much to take!!

Lynne

marika_jaye
10-30-2005, 12:20 AM
None of my/our friends know. Most in my family suspect, but none have ever heard a confession or an admission from my lips. :o

My wife is extremely concerned about this. Recently I have changed my position from a stance of never wanting anyone to find out to more of a "who cares, I am what I am" approach. Case in point yesterday. I'm lounging in the office, attired as I usually am in that circumstance (skirt, hose, heels, t-shirt). When pressed to go running errands with her, I offer to go "as is". I couldn't make it 2 steps from my desk without her imploring me to put on pants and shoes which won't show my polished toenails. Oh well, these things do take time. :D

Allowed is a pretty strong word. Accepted would be more appropriate to me. My wife accepts me shaving my legs and underarms. She doesn't encourage it, but she knows there's no stopping me, so she accepts it.

I think I'm going to accompany our son on his annual candy-begging excursion..and wear a costume of my own (and not the lame devil costume I wore at last night's party). :angel:

Sweet Susan
10-30-2005, 02:48 AM
None of my friends know that I crossdress. However, one of my sons found some pictures of me, very tarty I might add. He has never mentioned them, and I don't believe he has ever told his mother or his brothers.

My wife is accepting, but with limits. She is quite reticent about me leaving the house while en femme. She is always demanding caution from me. I understand her concern.

The only hard and fast rule is that I don't leave the house while en femme, unless she is with me. She insists on driving whenever we go out with Susan in tow.

I do shave my legs, as well as my underarms, often the arms and hands, and I trim my eyebrows. She doesn't seem to like the eyebrow trimming, but I have virtural bushes up there, and it's a must. Even if I didn't cd, I'd trim them.

Petra1
10-30-2005, 03:31 AM
I odn't believe any of my friends know. My family has seen me in drag for Halloween, though that's the only time. Except for the day in high school I had to dress in drag for initiation into a club.

My wife nows, accepts it, though won't let me get seual with her anymore while dressed. She doesn't want the neighbors in our condo building to find out I dress. Almost got caught once, too.

Which leads to rules. Main rule, don't let the neighbors see me.

Thought about shaving, but since I'm too chicken to shave the mustache, I don't think I'll be doing my legs anytime soon.

JulieNY
10-30-2005, 10:22 AM

One knows, a very close GG. Her opinion was, "so what?" My other friends don't know, yet.

My gf is accepting and encouraging. We had an honest conversation one night that went well, and went to bed together the same night in nighties. She doesn't care who knows. She's more open with that issue than me.

The front door is locked, that's about it. Right now the blinds are open and I'm in femme. No one's ever seen me through the blinds, that I know of, so I'm not worried. My rule-- I live in the ritzy, conservative neighborhood of a liberal college town-- I'd rather be seen anywhere else but where I live, and I think I'll stick to that.

My gf likes it almost as much as I do. She is encouraging. My father, who I'm visiting this Christmas, I'm sure doesn't feel the same way. I think I'll grow the hair out for this next and last visit with him.

Francine
10-30-2005, 10:36 AM
Close friends? I'm not sure any know. Wife knows, daughters know. Oldes daughter found my clothes, hanging in my closet.

I'm not sure she is "terrified" but concerned, and maybe concerned that her friends will find out somehow.

No, those rules have been broken, long ago. I refuse to "hide" things anymore. But she has asked.. "not in front of the children".
Yes, almost daily, or some part of my body, under arms..what little chest hairs I have, legs, even hands and fingers. And I have been known to shave the arms.

Anything goes..any time, as long as I have the courage to do it!

Sedona
10-30-2005, 10:50 AM

None of my closest friends, exept one (and I think, her husband) know. That's it.

That's me.

No rules like this that aren't self-imposed.

Interesting question. My GF is accepting, but not especially supportive. I'm a cyclist, and before she knew about my CDing, I could shave the legs. But, now, it's become more of an issue. But, time marches on, and all things get better I feel.

Helen MC
10-30-2005, 12:15 PM
My ex wife, an ex g/f and about 4 friends (one female 3 male) are aware that I am a CD, and they are either supportive or they ignore this. As far as I am aware neither of my parents knew and my Sister might have twigged but never said anything definite about this.

30 years ago I did work in a place where my wearing panties was discovered by a very nasty butch man and I was treated like a leper but when I left there I heard no more of these people and that suits me just fine, they could all be dead as far as I am concerned and I could care less!

Miss Lulu
10-30-2005, 06:46 PM
All my friends (except my best friend) don't have a clue that I'm a CD. My wife knows about me and even encourages me to do so. She even coaxes me to get out of the closet. I don't have the guts yet. Shaving legs?......it's a natural thing for both of us in the bathroom.

Charlene Marie
10-30-2005, 08:42 PM
My wife knows and goes along with it pretty well. although she doesn't want to go to dinner or lunch with me dressed up. I have people( GG's and guys) in a few beauty salons that I goto that know I'm a crossdresser, they are real cool to me. My wife does worry about too many people finding out, but she and I sort of stick togeather most of the time and don't have a lot of friends.
My next door neighbors know I'm a cross dresser, but not to the extent of it. They see me on Haloween every year for sure. The wife(Lady next door) thinks it's funny and says I look great. Her husband, (who is a pig) just calls me a fag, and laughs like he's just joking. I really don't care anymore who knows or doesn't know frankly, but I am very careful when going out and I've become a master at avoiding unpleasent situations. Oh, and yes, I have shaved my legs for twenty or more years, never been a problem, and this is one aspect of my crossdressing that my wife actually likes.