PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming en femme

Erin24
01-25-2012, 07:50 AM
I dont know how common this is for the rest of you, but as my desire to dress lately has become far more frequent, just about everyday, ive started dreaming more n more en femme... Its weird, sometimes ill be only dressed, and in others i will be a full on girl, both usualy consist of being in some public place, with someone else, n things seem to be as normal as ever, like im supposed to be a girl n itd be strange if i wasnt .. I always wake up wishing i hadn't woken up lol n feeling particularly girly... Has this been the case for any one else? who are you in your dreams...?
xoxoxo
-Erin

moondog
01-25-2012, 07:58 AM
I dream a lot about being dressed and in public. Because I have a lot of anxiety about how I look in my dreams I'm always super pretty.

Nicola2876
01-25-2012, 08:07 AM
I love those dreams and dont want to wake up from it. Its the feeling of being who Im supposed to be and it being ok in the world that I love

Gina X
01-25-2012, 08:11 AM
Yes since I have been under/dressing all the time I always dream as a woman even down to making love to a man, it really makes me feel feminine and very, very reluctant to wake up LOL

Courtney_Glenn
01-25-2012, 08:12 AM
I had the strangest dream when I was 15. I was at a really formal party and all the women...and myself...were wearing similar style dresses. since it was a dream, It seemed extremely natural, and because it was a dream, my mind was nowhere near reality. I was one of the girls, and It wasn't until I woke up, looked around, and very seriously uttered,"ohl yeah, ha, I'm a guy"

I LOVE my guy mode, I couldn't live without, But I tell you what, That dream was the closest thing to nirvana I have ever experienced.

susmitha
01-25-2012, 10:00 AM
I love to dream en femme. I would love to dream that a handsome young man is making love to me and making me feel like a princess.

Ava Tryptyk
01-25-2012, 10:04 AM
I actually don't have dreams of dressing up or being a girl, even though it's something I think about in real life. I dream most often about climbing jungle gyms and hanging upside down on them, since that's something that girls do often at school, at least in the younger years. That's one thing I would love to do while dressed as a girl, it just seems like so much fun.

Aloha Jayne
01-25-2012, 10:32 AM
I actually had my first dream en femme last night. I was still me but the female version. I have been trying to dream about being female for some time now....like Inception, but finally did and it was wonderful!

Sveta, I love to play on the swings and jungle gym dressed as a little girl princess too. :)

Karren H
01-25-2012, 10:37 AM
I never dream about crossdressing... Figure its because I'm livin my dream! :)

Ava Tryptyk
01-25-2012, 10:42 AM
Sveta, I love to play on the swings and jungle gym dressed as a little girl princess too. :)

Not to derail the thread, but I'm really curious about this! Do you do this in public places like a playground, or do you have a swing set/jungle gym in the backyard of where you live? I'm assuming that this is something you do in real life and not in your dreams. :-)

RenneB
01-25-2012, 11:02 AM
For me it takes about three nights with dressin enfemmode to get to the dream state about being a GG. Since dressing at night only happens about one a year, there haven't been many times that this has happened.

The last time it happened was a post I did the next morning. My brain had transformed time/space to a time where I was in highschool and as I looked into the mirror I say me as a GG. I heard mom calling from the kitchen saying "honey you're goin to be late for school", I replied, "I'm just waiting for my nail polish to dry and then I'm out".... I had long blonde hair and a nice dress on. (I know, high school and dress - remember I said I was dreaming).

Anyway, it felt so real, that I had to write it down to remember it.... Other than that, ever since I was a little one, I remember dreaming about the day when I could just jump into girl clothes and walk around the town. That day is today and I'm living one dream at least....

Renne.....

JamieRog
01-25-2012, 12:37 PM
I usually sleep dreamlessly or I don't remember my dreams, but I have had 2 dreams that I know of where I was en femme, all in the past year. (for reference I only remember dreaming like 5-6 times last year) One I saw my life if I had been on hormone therapy since after 5th grade, and the other I was en femme in a swimsuit contest of sorts, with other CDs en femme, and I was jealous of a friends body because it was more soft and feminine than mine.

Lisia
01-25-2012, 01:17 PM
I have had dreams like this, but only once as a GG. Every other time I am en femme, and usually I am around people I know in real life. Most of the time, nobody seems to notice or say anything about it, which is nice! I have been having quite a bit more of them than usual lately. Since telling my SO and moving in together, I have been dressing much more than in the past. She enjoys it and encourages me by having me try on some of her things or buying me something new(or used!). I have been going to bed dressed more often than not lately as well; I think all of this has definitely had an effect on where my mind is at when I start to dream. Other than a few exceptions, it has been very enjoyable!

Lisia

lynnmcarthur
01-25-2012, 02:04 PM
I wrote elsewhere that I have wonderful, pleasureable dreams of my fem self as a girl

ArleneRaquel
01-25-2012, 02:12 PM
Years and years ago I had dreams where I was enfemme as an adult, for the last 40+ years I have not had a dream where I was dressed as a woman.

NV Susan
01-25-2012, 02:19 PM
Hi Erin, I was going to start a post today about dreaming....I had a dream a few nights ago that I was out riding a bicycle in a black skirt that came just above my knees when standing up. I also had on a femme dark blue top {that I just got around Christmas time, but I don't own a black skirt like I was wearing}. I remember going into a Post Office and a few other places I can't recall, but nobody even gave me a second look. I remember thinking OMG this is cool....

Ava Tryptyk
01-25-2012, 11:52 PM
I think I'll update this thread, because last night after spending a long time browsing and posting on these forums, I ended up having a dream where I was shaving the hair off of my legs. It was a really good feeling.

In real life I once took a razor and shaved a bit of the hair from my thighs so that there would be a small, hardly-noticeable patch of smooth skin. I wanted to recollect how soft my skin felt in the past, before puberty began and hair started growing everywhere. I won't yet shave my legs because I sometimes go places wearing a swimsuit and I'm not yet ready to have to explain things.

NathalieX66
01-26-2012, 12:06 AM
Dream on!.......such thing can be a reality. I'm living it. :c9:
I don't go out en femme every day, but tonight I was out on my own doing Barnes & Noble bookstore, Starbucks, and a big liquor store wearing a sand colored skirt and 4" heel knee boots, and everyone was really friendly to me. Pretty average and routine outing.

Yes, I dream being en femme too!.....I don't even know where the line is anymore.

TatianaJames
01-26-2012, 12:19 AM
This feeling you have is what motivated me to perfect me feminine side to being like a GG. I like my guy mode but wow the Tatiana side is very awesome! I must admit I never really dream about myself but then again I hardly ever dream at all. Isnt it awesome being 2 people in 1 body? haha

Bluesman
01-26-2012, 12:25 AM
Oh, I have cross-dressing dreams frequently. Usually they involve me being caught wearing some degree of women's clothing, being anxious about it and trying to avoid detection, but then it turns out that nobody notices or cares (in the dream) and I'm worried needlessly. Interesting.

Samantha_Smile
01-26-2012, 12:46 AM
I've only ever had anxiety dreams about dressing. Usually involves me hiding from friends or family, running away fully enfemme, not having anywhere to go.
Worst ones involve me being caught dressed and having to explain, but in these ones I get accepted, but theyre still very panic driven.

HeatherMmm
01-27-2012, 11:26 PM
I love my femme dreams. That's actually how I started out on this road, when I was around 10 or 11 I started dreaming of myself as a girl, sometimes going out to dinner, or dancing, or just a regular day at school, and it all just seemed to click in my mind that's how I should be living my life... or at least part of it as it turns out. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

k lynn
01-28-2012, 05:07 AM
My dreams or about going shopping love shopping

Delila
01-28-2012, 05:12 AM
I almost exclusively dream about being female. I assume this is my waking mind weighing on my dreams as I feel I at least subconsciously dream of being a woman most of the time.

BillieJoEllen
01-28-2012, 10:35 PM
As I've posted before, since for as long ago as I can remember, whenever I dream I'm always a girl or a woman in my dreams. I can't ever remember being male in any of my dreams. I have on ocassion though dreamt about CDing. But then again its always about someone else CDing and not me.

Miranda G
01-29-2012, 06:57 PM
I think I'll update this thread, because last night after spending a long time browsing and posting on these forums, I ended up having a dream where I was shaving the hair off of my legs. It was a really good feeling.

In real life I once took a razor and shaved a bit of the hair from my thighs so that there would be a small, hardly-noticeable patch of smooth skin. I wanted to recollect how soft my skin felt in the past, before puberty began and hair started growing everywhere. I won't yet shave my legs because I sometimes go places wearing a swimsuit and I'm not yet ready to have to explain things.

Sveta, take up cycling then you can just say you're shaving for that like the pro cyclists do. It's the reason I give and everybody just accepts it.

As for dreaming, I'd say I'm dressed in about 90% of them these days. It's usually in public and with my friends, who are awasy fine with it but I always have the fear that my family will spot me. This is because in real life I'd like to live openly en femme but without my parents knowing, which of course couldn't happen as it would get back to them eventually. I can still enjoy the derams though.

Brittany CD
01-29-2012, 11:17 PM
I've had dreams where I've dressed up before. Last time I dreamed en femme it involved me walking down my university campus in a blouse, skirt, nylons, and boots with a blonde wig. I then had people staring at me and I looked in a mirror and saw my makeup had melted off. Good thing that didn't happen in real life

Richelle423
01-30-2012, 03:06 PM
Well I had a dream a few weeks ago that I opened my dresser drawer and found a wide colorful assortment of thongs and I didn't know where they came from. Then I went shopping the next day..... Then I went shopping again today and bought another pair of thongs.Ohh shopping will never end!! haha!

candice44
01-30-2012, 08:52 PM
I dream probably 4 nights a week for years that i am woman with many different scenario's. From eutopia to danger to pure fun to embarrasment. But I always wake up feeling bitter sweet about it.