PDA

View Full Version : Suzy has to be on her toes!

suzy1
01-25-2012, 04:23 PM
I washed my panties and put them on an upstairs open windowsill to air dry. They are pure silk hand made by the way. [Just thought I would tell you that. Not boasting]

I then went out the door and started walking to my car. As I was opening the car door I saw the window cleaner coming down the road.
For one moment I was about to drive away and then the penny dropped!

Not the end of the world but he does know people that know people that know me.

SUZY

Julia_in_Pa
01-25-2012, 04:27 PM
You could tell the window cleaner that they are semaphore flags and you just got back from a navel tour of the Falklands.

Julia

suzy1
01-25-2012, 04:30 PM
You could tell the window cleaner that they are semaphore flags and you just got back from a navel tour of the Falklands.

Julia

You are a silly girl Julia. You need a slap!:slap:

kimdl93
01-25-2012, 04:32 PM
silk panties ....and a professional window cleaner!

Julia_in_Pa
01-25-2012, 04:33 PM
Thank you Suzy, I feel better! :eek: :D

Marleena
01-25-2012, 04:37 PM
Better hurry Suzy he might swipe them.:)

Genifer Teal
01-25-2012, 04:39 PM
Are these your house windows? Do most people hire window cleaners? Around here it is not common at houses but the shops have widow cleaners. How often does he come?

Gen

suzy1
01-25-2012, 04:45 PM
Are these your house windows? Do most people hire window cleaners? Around here it is not common at houses but the shops have widow cleaners. How often does he come?

Gen

Once a month.

The Lady Suzy does not clean here own windows!!!!

Momarie
01-25-2012, 04:46 PM
That's nothing Suzy...

Once, when Jim/Jamie and I went to the Walton's Mountain museum in Schuyler's Virginia, I found the prettiest tall tea glasses on sale as souvenirs, then on the way home we stopped at a sexy store where I bought the cutest pink bunny vibrator.

So, I displayed all my treasures in the upstairs bedroom window (vib artfully arranged inside one of the tea glasses) and then later came home to find the window washers on ladders just grinning away at me as I got out of the car.
I smiled and waved thinking how friendly they are...it wasn't until later I realized why.

True story, what a hoot and we still laugh about it to this day!

RenneB
01-25-2012, 04:48 PM
Ahhh, that's an easy one to blow off girl. Just tellem' that it was a successful panty raid... LOL. Personnally, I put the silk in the dryer on delicate setting and they come out just fine....

Renne.....

Marleena
01-25-2012, 04:50 PM
So, I displayed all my treasures in the upstairs bedroom window (vib artfully arranged inside one of the tea glasses) and then later came home to find the window washers on ladders just grinning away at me as I got out of the car.
I smiled and waved thinking how friendly they are...it wasn't until later I realized why.

True story, what a hoot and we still laugh about it to this day!

Lol..that is a classic! :)

Jilmac
01-25-2012, 10:58 PM
If I washed My panties and hung them out the window they'd freeze stiff.

Ava Tryptyk
01-25-2012, 11:30 PM
They might have thought that you just found a new girlfriend who's now living with you and is doing her laundry at your place. ;-)

darla_g
01-25-2012, 11:45 PM
not to worry, i agree they might have thought they belonged to someone else

Laura912
01-26-2012, 11:20 AM
Clever Chinese...training those little silk worms to make panties. ;)
Laura

Foxglove
01-26-2012, 11:31 AM
I was always the shy sort. I'd never hang up my male shorts in sight, let alone my female stuff. I'm not sure of the significance of this fact.

SANDRA MICHELLE
01-26-2012, 05:20 PM
I am so impressed that you can make your own panties, almost wish I could sneak over and do my own version of a panty raid, LOL!!!! I can't even wash my own panties, my wife handles all that. She says that I only want to have the fun things that woman do, welll of course!!!!

suzy1
01-27-2012, 03:05 AM
I am so impressed that you can make your own panties, almost wish I could sneak over and do my own version of a panty raid, LOL!!!! I can't even wash my own panties, my wife handles all that. She says that I only want to have the fun things that woman do, welll of course!!!!

No Sandra, I don’t make my own, they are hand made.
And then The Lady Suzy has them delivered.

I get my butler to wash them. He insists for some reason?

SUZY