PDA

View Full Version : CD looking for Fun

jmbdallas
09-06-2004, 08:05 PM
Anyone had this problem. I want to share my experiences with someone else. I am not sure about the gay thing. I list my profile on the adult web sites and all I get is gay men wanting to #### me or #### in my face. How do we meet fems that are experiencing CD without joining a local organization. I don't think I am ready for that.

Marianne
09-07-2004, 02:35 PM
If there was a foolproof way to find women who understood, were supportive and encouraging, I would be right in line *ahead* of you. :)

Most 'Adult' web sites aren't there because there's a plethora of kind-hearted, understanding, friendly people who want to devote their time and energy to 'helping' others. They're there because there's a plethora of people who want sex in a more 'unusual' form.

It's hard enough to understand one's own sexuality, without adding any kind of 'gender switching' into the mix. Doubly hard when you're also fighting against the repression, prejudices and downright bigotry that western 'civilization' forces down your throat 24 x 7.

I've found the folks at the Tri-Ess organization (as well as my local support group) to be very understanding, very patient, very helpful and very discreet. For those 'girls' who are simply 'cross-dressers' but are totally 'straight' otherwise, they have some great resources.

(Me, I stopped going since I realized that I'm not 'straight' by the usual definition)

As for 'sharing' the experience with someone else, that's NOT easy to do.

But, relax, kick back a little, take a deep breath, and learn patience (young jedi!).

Try talking to some folks, maybe some folks here.