PDA

View Full Version : Got the house to myself tonight.....maybe?

Carla Stevens
01-25-2012, 05:35 PM
As I've previously mentioned on the forum, I live with my father, so I don't get much time as Carla :sad:
Anyway, last night my father told me that he would be going out for the evening on Wednesday (tonight).
Great, I thought, some time to dress & I decided that I'd venture out of the house dressed & go for a walk around my neighbourhood to practice walking more femmenine.
I get home from work tonight & my father tells me that he's not feeling too well & may not go out after all. :rolleyes: Would you credit it.:Angry3:
About 7:30 he comes into my room to tell me that he is going out, but he still feels unwell, so will probably only 'pop his head in to say hello', then come home. :Pullhair:
I'm now left with the prospect of him coming home again at anytime.:cry:
Do I dress & go out, only to have him come home before I get back in? Sadly I've decided not to dress & I've decided to thow some of my femme clothes in the washing machine as I don't even get much chance to wash them due to not getting the house to myself for any length of time.
The only problem now is that my room is full of wet clothes on hangers, drying very slowly.
They won't be dry by morning, so I'll have to stash them away damp during the day until tommorrow night when I can hang them up again.
Oh well, at least I've got Saturday to look forward to. I'm going to Dee Selecta (CD'ing shop) in Bolton to one of the regular T-girl gatherings/party days. I can dress for 4 hours & relax, chatting to other CD'ers.:D

kimdl93
01-25-2012, 05:40 PM
What a bummer! Well, at least you can look forward to Saturday.

If I might as, what's your relationship like with your Dad. How long do you expect to share the house with him?

Carla Stevens
01-25-2012, 06:01 PM
If I might as, what's your relationship like with your Dad. How long do you expect to share the house with him?
Sadly I don't earn enough to move out. I'll never be able to afford a place of my own (manual worker on minimum wage :sad:)
I've got a feeling I'll end up looking after my father as he gets older (he's 76 now) & I'll end up being his carer when he's no longer able to look after himself.
Sometimes I wonder whether I should come out to him, but I really don't know how he'd react. Things could get very uncomfortabe if I told him.
I could end up out on the street.

Karren H
01-25-2012, 06:32 PM
That sucks. My son still lives at home and he doesn't like us being here as much as we don't like him here. Any more... Lol. Blame it on the damn economy!

Richelle423
01-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Oooooooooooooooooooooo...................... I look forward to Sundays!

RenneB
01-25-2012, 07:01 PM
I hear exactly what you're sayin' Carla. The window in my closet only opens for a few hours a day during the week. Early on that window seemed like it lasted for hours, 'cpecially when goin out for the first few times. Now, it's over in a few heartbeats.

As for goin out and not known when it's 'safe' to come back in, I'd carry a 'bale-out' bag. It can be one of those giant woman's purses but it'll have your change back clothes. So that when you're walking back to the house and see that someone's home, duck behind the bushes and change out of the supergirl outfit.

I haven't had to use mine yet, but I carry it with me in the car 'just-in' case. It improves my confidence and let's me walk around at ease....

Renne.....

Carla Stevens
01-26-2012, 03:36 PM
Well. Despite my father telling me he wouldn't be home late.....he finally rolled in at quarter to one in the morning.
Bl**#y typical. I could have had some Carla time.:dammit:
I just hope he goes out Saturday morning like usual, so I can get dressed in the house before I go to Dee's.

Carla Stevens
01-28-2012, 03:20 PM
Just a quick update.
My father did go out early this morning, so I got dressed up to go to Dee's for the afternoon.
I dressed 'casual everyday' again, pretty much the same as in the photos I posted previously HERE. (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?166384-Casual-everyday-look&highlight=) I wore a longer coat as it was cold out this morning & had a new handbag I bought in the sales.
I left the house partially dressed & with make-up on again & put my wig on etc on a quiet country lane.
There were about a dozen girls at Dee's, including one new girl who had never dressed in-front of anyone before. She felt a little nervous initally, but soon relaxed as she chatted to everyone.
Something I noticed whilst I was chatting to some of the other girls was that the new girl kept looking at me really closely & I wasn't sure why initally. It did make me feel a little uncomfortable at first.
Then I realised why....I was dressed in skinny jeans & was 'tucked' & had no 'bulge'. I realised that the new girl was looking 'down there' & possibly couldn't figure it out.:heehee:
It made me smile a little.
I thought it may make them feel uneasy if I mentioned that they were paying a little too much attention to 'down there', but I bet she really wanted to know the 'trade secret'. :D

Beverley Sims
01-28-2012, 03:53 PM
Make friends with the new girl and maybe you can find a better place to hang out except at home with dad.:)

Carla Stevens
01-29-2012, 04:23 PM
Make friends with the new girl and maybe you can find a better place to hang out except at home with dad.:)
I'm making a few good friends at Dee's & some useful contacts for places to change away from home.
Everyone at Dee's is so friendly & helpful & it's great to chat to other CD'ers face to face.

t-girlxsophie
01-30-2012, 01:13 AM
That's a shame it didn't work out as planned,must have teed you right off,but at least you have Saturday,that's where meetings/social gatherings as the one your going to is a valuable resource where those that can't dress at home can flourish.I met my best friend at our local meeting you may find a best friend too in the new girl.Good Luck

Sophie