PDA

View Full Version : One year HRT

StaceyJane
01-26-2012, 03:20 PM
It's been one amazing year since i was first given a prescription for spiro. A month latter my doctor prescribed an estrogen patch for me.
Looking back it was one of the best decision I have ever made. While I haven't turned into a beauty queen there have been some real changes. My breasts have grown noticeably and have become much more sensitive.
My skin feel so much softer and my body hair seems finer.

The best part is I feel so much better about myself.

kimdl93
01-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Stacy, its so good to learn that the estrogen patch is working for you. All the changes sound delightful. I don't know if its the patch, but you look great in your pictures too!

Julia_in_Pa
01-26-2012, 04:00 PM
Stacey,

Yay!! Fantastic news!!

Congrat's!

Julia

StaceyJane
01-26-2012, 04:23 PM
Stacy, its so good to learn that the estrogen patch is working for you. All the changes sound delightful. I don't know if its the patch, but you look great in your pictures too!
Thanks, I do have to point out that my avatar pic was taken before I started HRT although a couple of days ago I did posts some pictures that were taken Monday.

Misskelly
01-26-2012, 04:28 PM
that wonderful glad that they are working for you

GirlieAmanda
01-26-2012, 09:35 PM
Well I have 8 weeks on Estrogen. I really hope I can be able to post what you have posted in a year. Breast growth is a dream. I noticed that I am developing the "ping pong ball",as my partner describes it, under my nipple. I am so excited that I have these results after only 8 weeks. They hurt too. I had some small breasts already from my natural female level estrogen but now things are really starting to happen. I wonder if my results are typical? I am so glad for you that you have changed for the better.

Starling
01-26-2012, 10:16 PM
Great news, Stacey!

:) Lallie

Traci Elizabeth
01-26-2012, 10:48 PM
Enjoy each year anniversary to the fullest. As the years pass your changes will become even greater and you will no longer be able to remember what it was like to be a male. Happy Anniversary!

Melody Moore
01-26-2012, 11:31 PM
Hi Stacey,

it is great to hear that things are still going so well for you and are still right on track for you.

Congratulations. :hugs: