PDA

View Full Version : Encouraged/helped by a sister or mom

heathr1
01-26-2012, 04:39 PM
Who was lucky enough to be in this situation?

Jaimie
01-26-2012, 09:56 PM
My mom helped me. I was 20 when I came out to my mom. She was very supportive. She helped me with makeup, hair, and would tell me if my outfit looked ok. She listened to me talk about the guys I liked and gave me relationship advice. She even went to PFLAG meetings with me. She will still do any of those things if I need her to.

I don’t have any sisters but when I was a young boy I had female friends and occasionally they would dress me up.

heathr1
01-27-2012, 10:00 AM
I wish I had the courage to ask mom for dressing and make-up advice.

Brittany CD
01-27-2012, 02:37 PM
Don't have a sister and my mom would never want me in a dress. I have a cousin who has let me put on her clothes before. I don't think she likes the idea of crossdressing, but she's never had a problem with me in her clothes. I must say though, that girl has the best bras ever. That is how I fell in love with pink bras

KarenCDFL
01-27-2012, 04:33 PM
My mom helped me. I was 20 when I came out to my mom. She was very supportive. She helped me with makeup, hair, and would tell me if my outfit looked ok. She listened to me talk about the guys I liked and gave me relationship advice. She even went to PFLAG meetings with me. She will still do any of those things if I need her to.

I don’t have any sisters but when I was a young boy I had female friends and occasionally they would dress me up.

Jaimie,

That is so awesome! You need to find a way to "bottle" your wonderful mom so you can send her essence to others!

Misskelly
01-27-2012, 04:37 PM
what a understanding mother , that just wonderful you can share this part of you