PDA

View Full Version : Unanimous vote

angpai30
01-27-2012, 12:06 PM
I got all dolled up for the day amd was feeling pretty. I had been told by a co worker of mine that I told of my sdressing and she was ecstatic about it that I was planning on coming in to retrieve my flats. I had say down with her for her break and she took a picture and sent it to her daughter who was amazed at how pretty I am. I told her I would retreive my flats later and she said oh come on you chicken were going to get your flats. We walked to the back and several people recognized me off the bat. I didn't realize there were so many open minded. Well I grabbed my flats and went to payless shoes to look for a new pair of heels as I'm preparing for Diva Las Vegas! Me and the store manager had a lovely chat and them I went to my birthday party. So later my co worker texts me and says that the whole store knows now and as people all took pics apparently showed them to others. I am now thinking eh... Really? She says, yes! Also from unanimous vote from both guys and girls it was agreed upon that you make a better girl than, guy. So she gave me a pink purse she wasn't using. How strange is that, that most people at work think I make a better girl?

Kristen~~

Kelli Ca
01-27-2012, 12:24 PM
Wow that is an amazing stoey, I am so happy for you. Sounds like you work for and with some really great people. How lucky for you

JamieRog
01-27-2012, 12:37 PM
Oh wow! That is amazing, I would be on cloud 9 if that happened to me.

kimdl93
01-27-2012, 04:12 PM
glad that your co workers are so open minded. Good for you and good for them!

Misskelly
01-27-2012, 04:23 PM
wow how lucky is that wonderful

stacycoral
01-27-2012, 04:46 PM
glad that your co workers are so open minded. Good for you and good for them!

You are very lucky to have coworkers that are ok with your dressing YOU GO GIRL

Kim_Bitzflick
01-27-2012, 09:32 PM
I guess that means you will be going to work in girl mode, right?

LeslieSD
01-27-2012, 09:45 PM
Definitely you should be going to work dressed.

Barbara Ella
01-27-2012, 10:05 PM
Congratulations to you Kristen. This really means you must be two very wonderful people. If you were a shit as a guy, they would never be as accepting of you as a girl. Just keep doing whatever it is you have been doing, and you will be two happy people, but i bet one smiles a helluva lot more than the other, you guess which one!! You have very wonderful co workers.

Hugs, Babes

Jacqueline Winona
01-27-2012, 10:33 PM
Congrats, Kristen- you're living the dream!

STACY B
01-27-2012, 11:09 PM
YA SEE !!! :D:D Sometimes dreams do come true :battingeyelashes: So just go with it like you know it was always ment to be . Like I always say if the heel fits BUY IT :o:o:o:o

angpai30
01-27-2012, 11:24 PM
I definitely will not go to work dressed. I believe that to keep it professional that I must not shove this in their face just because they accepted me as a girl. I have had many requests to come in dressed by co-workers, but I work with mainly guys and theu are not the ones asking me to come in dressed. To show them that I'm not gay, and to have them feel comfortable working with me I must keep this strictly in my own personal time. I do not believe that mixing work and crossdressing would be a good idea so soon especially since they just found out and are still processing it. Like coming out to your SO, you don't say ok you know now so I'm dressing all the time now. I would love to go work as a woman, but I'm not trying to rush it because I'm not transitioning. Yes, it is a life long dream, but even dreams can and will have many parts to it that take time to accomplish. I let them know what I do, but thats it for now. I was on cloud nine when I found our the news. I was ecstatic, but realized thete is still a lot of work ahead of me, even with accepting people.

angpai30
01-29-2012, 11:14 AM
Ok, so here's an update. I went in to work yesterday and al of management told me I looked fantastic in the photo of me as a girl. I was apprised to hear that no one believed it was me even after looking at the photo. Most thoughr it was a random girl they took and tried passing it off a as me. I had a lot of lurkers yesterday with that picture floating around of me. Several came up to me and had to ask. Several came up and complimented me. A few guys tried hitting on me, but I turned t them down. I got a ton of smiles, and I even got a few if you have any problems come to me deals. I have many on management that are gay and a couple more that are crossdressers themselves. I work for Walmart!

Kristen ~~

Richelle423
01-29-2012, 01:47 PM
Congradulations! You are blessed to have such understanding and supportive co-workers!

t-girlxsophie
01-30-2012, 01:27 AM
Congrats,that's great that they accept you,and I believe you are right not to shove it in their faces,My nightshift,bosses and colleagues know I dress but I would never dream of going in to work dressed eg I think the manly guys are only ok with it because they know I'm not gay (strange logic I know).though a cpl GG colleagues have been out with me dressed

Nice to hear of a fellow member of the Wal-Mart Family (i work in ASDA in the uk) having a positive outcome.well done

Sophie