PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything that gives you that "itch" to dress?

Brittany CD
01-27-2012, 02:01 PM
In the past few days, I've been thinking about what drives us men to dress up as ladies, and may be posting about that in the future. I'm wondering if there's something that makes you want to dress. Now, I mostly don't have a desire to dress and the reason why I haven't gone out and bought much makeup and clothes is because by the time I get to the store, I lose the desire. However, I've noticed recently I want to crossdress when I see women's clothes I like. I was out yesterday and saw a girl in a cute black skirt and matching heels with a toe peep and instantly had the desire to dress up. When I lived in a dorm, I had the desire to dress up a lot because of the frequent clubbing with the girls in my building ;). Anyway, I've concluded that I only want to dress when I see clothes I love OR when I see other men dressed as ladies. Are any of you this way and only seem to want to be a crossdresser because of something that motivates you?

Karren H
01-27-2012, 02:16 PM
Not really. Probably the same thing that motivates sammon to swim up stream, spawn and die...

Stephanie Michelle
01-27-2012, 02:21 PM
Breathing makes me want to dress.

ArleneRaquel
01-27-2012, 02:23 PM
Being alive makes me want to dress enfemme.

Vanessa5
01-27-2012, 03:36 PM
Waking by an establishment with cute dresses in the window....seeing a GG in a very cute outfit....begining to think there is too many things to list!

NathalieX66
01-27-2012, 03:41 PM
My itch started somewhere betwen age 5 and 6. Never cared for the esthetic of mens clothing.....was always jealous of the way women dress, and the freedom they have to express themselves.

Ava Tryptyk
01-27-2012, 03:44 PM
Basically when I see a girl (GG) whom I'm attracted to, I wonder what it would feel like to be her, wearing her clothes.
I've felt this way since puberty began.

AndreaCD1963
01-27-2012, 03:54 PM
If I wake up in the morning looking down at the grass and not up at the grass, then I want to dress!

kimdl93
01-27-2012, 04:05 PM
nope, its just something I need to do...which is why I do it every day

minalost
01-27-2012, 04:24 PM
Just waking up in the morning gives me the urge to dress up like a girl! Other than that sooooo many things can trigger a "pink fog" attack; too many to list! Most have to do with just seeing womans clothing/make up/shoes in a retail store/TV ad/News paper ad...

sissystephanie
01-27-2012, 05:41 PM
Getting out of bed makes me want to dress!! Oh, you mean enfemme!! Well, that is pretty much the same as me getting dressed! Unless something special is going on I dress enfemme every day! I am a widower and live alone so why not!! I don't think my neighbors know that I am a CD, but at this point in my life I really don't care! I wear skirts and nice tops most of the time, unless it gets real cold. Then I wear ladies jeans (sorry Karren!) with a knit top. Of course I am always underdressed in panties and bra, and maybe a camisole if it is cold.

franlee
01-27-2012, 05:44 PM
The itch for me is pictureing me in the outfit and/or imagining experianceing the feel and look of the woman wareing it. I love women and admire them and what makes them special, so that is my itch. But my need to dress comes many times from stress and the need to take a vaction from myself. To be someone else and that is always female. When I return to myself things are usely in focus or simpler than before. There "itch," scratched!

Launa
01-27-2012, 06:02 PM
I get the itch at least every 6 hours a day to dress but that doesn't mean I actually get to scratch the itch, I wish I could though. However when I do have the itch and the time to do something about it like shopping, I will go to a place that is meant for women like an all womens dress store, nail salon or whatever and before even I drive there I make myself commit to going right into the establishment and doing what I wanted to do otherwise I can loose the desire which is probably just defeat. I now refuse to be defeated. So if you commit then follow it through, thats what I do now and it feels so darn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa.Lynn88
01-27-2012, 10:23 PM
Can't say there is. For me its just a need I have and as I result I dress as often as possible.

Jenniferathome
01-27-2012, 10:34 PM
Nothing external makes me want to dress. I want to dress because it is something innate.

RenneB
01-27-2012, 10:39 PM
Wow, I've heard of the dress and purge cycle but never happening that fast. Okay, back to the original question. What give me the 'itch' to dress??? Ahhh ....breathing I guess. If I'm not enfemmode, I'm thinkin of what I'm going to be wearing the next time I can...

For the past year or so it's now just getting comfy. Yea, that's it, wake up get the bio replacements off to school, the SO to work and then it's my time to jump into the comfy clothes...

After I've got everything on along with makeup, hair, nails, etc.... I just sit back and sigh in relief that I'm where I want to be..for the moment. Then I get off my but and go shoppin.... LOL...

Renne......

STACY B
01-27-2012, 11:21 PM
WELL I agree with everyone so far,, But I am to the point of thinking im ugly if I dont have makeup on all the time . I dont itch anymore cuz I dress in something daily now ,, guess I was getting RAW from not dressing for so many years I have alot of catching up to do ,, Maybe never get caought up but ill try . Seeing someone else dressed like another woman just makes me want to look better an learn from them . Ijust love to see a pretty lady all dolled up lookin good ,, Cuz we girls already know what she went threw to get there :battingeyelashes:

Anna Lorree
01-27-2012, 11:29 PM
There are two things that make me want to dress. The first is not getting a chance to dress often enough. The second is that every time I dress it makes me want to dress more.

Anna

danielle_from_cal
01-27-2012, 11:36 PM
Many times I get the urge to crossdress without any particular reason. But when I see real hot makeup on a woman or a crossdresser, that really gets me going.

sometimes_miss
01-27-2012, 11:38 PM
Doesn't take much. When I was watching the playoff games, the sight of the cheerleaders in the background was all it took for me to go put my own cheerleader uniform on. Which remained on for the rest of the day.

vivianann
01-27-2012, 11:52 PM
Most days I would like like to dress up as a lady, but because of work and such I am not able to dress as often as I like to, but to answere your question, there have been many times when seeing a GG in a dress triggers me to stop everything and take the rest of the day off, and go home and dress up as a lady. When the weather is warm that trigger usually happens 2 or 3 times a week. Every sunday is my trigger to wear a dress also.

trishboy
01-28-2012, 12:19 AM
my dress is androgynous at best, but sometimes i see a girl with a particularly sexy blouse or skirt and I want to wear that instead...if I'm close to home I will go home and change otherwise I live with what I'm wearing.

Jacqueline Winona
01-28-2012, 12:23 AM
SThere's no trigger ofr me. I just get the urge.

Suzy Parker
01-28-2012, 04:11 AM
I itch as if I have been through poison oak and crossdressing is the only way to make the itch stop. So Very Soothing!

Leslie Iz
01-28-2012, 04:14 AM
I always want to be in the pink mode because it never goes away. Definite triggers would be other females dressed like I like or images from tv. If I see soap operas or channels like we and oxygen I go off.

k lynn
01-28-2012, 04:44 AM
My itch started somewhere betwen age 5 and 6. Never cared for the esthetic of mens clothing.....was always jealous of the way women dress, and the freedom they have to express themselves.

This is also the way I am been this way since age 5 just being me

Noortje
01-28-2012, 04:59 AM
The urge is usually there to some degree, and gets stronger as time progresses since the last time I dressed. However, there are some other things that make the urge stronger as well. Mainly, if I see a lot of girls in clothes I like, the need definitely increases. Seeing beautiful clothes or shoes in stores also has that effect. So does spending a lot of time on this forum.

Delila
01-28-2012, 05:09 AM
The only time that I am less inclined to dress is after forgive my lack of tact but immediately after I orgasm. The rest of the time I am always thinking about feeling pretty. I honestly think this is related to a rush of testosterone that is not there at any other time.

SANDRA MICHELLE
01-28-2012, 12:45 PM
The urge is always there for me, breathing as some here have stated is urge enough. I do sometimes get over the top when I see a nice looking woman or a nice pair of heels.

Sharon B.
01-28-2012, 01:50 PM
It doesn't take much for to dress, I honestly believe I should have born a woman at times.

AKKaren
01-28-2012, 01:56 PM
:battingeyelashes:Actually, for me it's 24/7...But there are times that I need to dress to feel "whole" if you can relate. I have grown to accept that I am Karen and I need to look the part, even if it's just slumming around with women's workout clothing. I am truly happy being a feminine person.

KellyJameson
01-28-2012, 04:04 PM
I do not experience it as an itch as much as an identity. When I hike I wear hiking boots. When it is cold outside I wear clothing to stay warm. When I swim I wear a swimsuit or nothing at all but the expression of my core self that has always been with me is best expressed through the delicate and sensual, I am attracted to what I am.

I do not crossdress to emulate women in an effort to reproduce what I think they may be experiencing and feeling but as an expression of what I already feel just as the poet or artist expresses themselves through their creations, it is an extremely personal act that sometimes is shared in the public space but I would crossdress regardless because it is part of me and I have little interest in trying to "become" something because I already am.

Cindia
01-28-2012, 05:06 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DEHDyN06L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The last thing to set off the " why isn't that me" feeling was this picture on my ipod

Amanda Styles
01-28-2012, 08:01 PM
NOT being dressed makes me want to dress up!

Rachel Flowers
01-28-2012, 08:11 PM
Two weeks of not being able to while the kids were off school at Christmas made me realise how strong the underlying urge is. I wonder if I've always had it and ignored it (thus causing a lot of my life stress) or whether it's become stronger lately. And like others I've noticed how my life-long observation of women has been closely focussed on their attire.

Today I had the luxury of an hour in my office alone, Rachel came out then and spent an hour preparing tax returns for clients. Last week my wife gave me the pyjama trousers out of a set she bought as she's a 16/18 on top and a 12 below, so the trousers were far too big for her, but they're lovely on Rachel. Mrs F says she loves feeling them on my legs if she turns over in the night and her legs touch mine.

pantypixguy
01-28-2012, 10:41 PM
All I have to do is see something sexy or think of soft silky smooth... Oh My, that's all it takes!!

Regan
01-28-2012, 11:26 PM
I just have to be awake, but I work with a bunch of woman who wear skirts and high heels, that drives me nuts all day. I just sit there and wish I could be working dressed like that.

Tara D. Rose
01-28-2012, 11:40 PM
Well I'm all of the above I guess. But on a very real serious note, I did notice once. I was about to get off of work. And my boss wanted to see me when he came in. I knew what he wanted, and that was to give me a*s chewing about an employee working under me that had messed up terribly bad, a $5000 mistake, but I was held responsible. Well my boss closed the door and he let me have it big time. After a while I tried to respond, he stopped me and said don't say another word, he went on to rag my tail real good. After 15 minutes it was done, I got up and walked out, walked to my car, tears rolled down my cheeks, I drove down the road, and all of a sudden, without waring, I had the strongest desire to go home and become Tara. It was like I needed a fix. But at that time, it had been years. I wanted to escape the pain I was feeling. I remembered my past, of being Tara. I wondered why I was desiring this of all things? I went home and cried myself to sleep. Later that night when I went in, I took that employee, and I did some a very good butt chewing myself, but I maintained respect to him though, very unlike the one I had gotten earlier that morning.
L&R...........Tara

Krististeph
01-29-2012, 12:03 AM
Men's clothes.

:-) Ohh that's too short. Pooh.

The lack of female clothes.

Michaela42
01-29-2012, 12:41 AM

Pretty much this. I ahve always been jealous of the sheer variety of choices that a woman has each day when she wakes up.

Annaliese2010
01-29-2012, 12:50 AM
I've noticed recently I want to...when I see women's clothes I like. I was out yesterday and saw a girl in a cute black skirt and matching heels with a toe peep and instantly had the desire..

Oh I cldnt agree with you More! Theyre SO fine..every move & gesture...they dont even Know how wonderful they simply Are! It's cause of this simple Fact...and how I SO love them...ALL of them and how they simply do Not love me as male that Ive...beCOME one of em and in so doing....got the admiration and attention that I SO need! *sigh...* It is what it IS. I simply Go with it. GG girls RULE!!!

TGMarla
01-29-2012, 09:24 AM
Pretty much, waking up in the morning does it for me, to one degree or another.

shyselina
01-29-2012, 09:28 AM
Just waking up I want to dress, even more when I get to work and see a woman in a cute outfit.

denese013
01-30-2012, 02:26 AM
Can't stay naked all day.

Ava Tryptyk
01-30-2012, 02:48 AM
The only time that I am less inclined to dress is after forgive my lack of tact but immediately after I orgasm. The rest of the time I am always thinking about feeling pretty. I honestly think this is related to a rush of testosterone that is not there at any other time.

For me dressing is partially a sexual thing. So if I orgasm while dressed, I usually like to take a break from posing/taking pictures and things like that and do something unrelated like reading or playing video games. If I'm dressed though, and if time and privacy allows, I'll leave whatever I have on, because it's comfortable and it will save me the fuss of having to redress again if I get another burst of sexual energy.

danielletorresani
01-30-2012, 03:25 AM
There's many triggers that give me the itch to dress but one that first comes to mind is being at a department store and seeing a beautiful, sexy dress on a clothes rack. It instantly makes me think of how it would feel to wear it...

avalana
02-01-2012, 10:32 PM
7 days prior to a full moon and 5-7 days following, 5 days prior to a new moon and 4-6 days following....the rest of the time,i only wear panties and a bra...and sexy jeans...because that's what i have and wear..the moon times are for dresses and makeup,heels,and adventure

Madilyn A.
02-01-2012, 10:51 PM
When I get up in the morning and breathe !

ArleneRaquel
02-01-2012, 10:57 PM
When I get up in the morning and breathe !

That's the way with me, although I dress enfemme while in bed.

karenlong
02-01-2012, 11:01 PM
i want to dress all the time, its just not possible, nothing triggers it, just born this way, ( lady gaga) lol want to dress more when im horny tho lol, or should i say ****ty lol

FeminineFantasy
02-02-2012, 05:03 PM
So jealous!!!
Ahhhhhh!!!!!

nope, its just something I need to do...which is why I do it every day

paula123
02-02-2012, 05:10 PM
I dont know what makes me want to dress i hav been doing it so long just love the way it makes feal

goodnhose
02-02-2012, 06:24 PM
Katie, for me it comes in waves some take days, weeks even months to reach me but when they do it's unstopable.

PamelaHowit
02-02-2012, 06:57 PM
Sometimes all it takes is to see a good looking woman in sheer tights or short skirt and i'm ready to go dress. Saying that most days i'm wearing suspenders and stockings but the urge to fully dress takes over.

Cari
02-02-2012, 07:31 PM
I have too many "triggers" to count :-) Spent so many rainy days dressed I swear I think about it every time it rains.

Last one that got me thinking :
Saw an outfit on a news show I liked and realized I had the pieces in my closet to put it together.
Went upstairs pulled it all out and ended up dressing a few days later when I got some time.

bobbie c
02-02-2012, 07:39 PM
mine....it is what it is...life is a giant trigger for me....im new to it somewhat, but enjoy the whole feeling.....very nice

Katherine L.
02-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Whenever I see the curves and swells of a GG.

Kira

Samantha_Smile
02-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Usually the main reasons for increased urge are;
-Not dressing for a while. Like anything you enjoy, any time away makes you want it more.
-Seeing an item or items of clothes that I'd like to try on. Can be any time or place. On TV, in the street, in a shop, my GF, online etc
Doesn't matter if I get to actually wear what I saw, but once the idea is in my head, its there for a while.
-Prolonged periods of boredom. If Ive got nothing to do, house is tidy, Ive not got any TV saved on the hard drive and Ive exhausted all my favourite PC/PS3 games then Im just sat there twiddling my thumbs.
Then I'll think to myself "I could always have a go with some liquid eyeliner..."

Not the most original reasons, but Im pretty typical.

ronda
02-02-2012, 09:29 PM
getting up in the moring makes me want to dress but i have to take off my night gown and panties to get dressed

Loni
02-03-2012, 02:51 AM
yes to take care of the itch i just get out of the shower and get dressed.i tend to not walk around the house with nothing on. so why not do it in a cute dress or skirt and top.
about the only time not fully in womens clothing is at work, company required outerwear.

countrygirl
02-03-2012, 12:04 PM
For me there I do not what triggers my need to be Amanda. I just feel that I need to dress and I bring Amanda out to Play.

PattiMichaels
02-03-2012, 12:57 PM
Any day ending in the letter "Y" significantly triggers my desire to crossdress!

PretzelGirl
02-04-2012, 10:28 AM
So Patti, you wanted to dress Yesterday and Today, but not Tomorrow? :heehee: