PDA

View Full Version : Went to lunch dressed..............Kinda!

Maybelle
01-27-2012, 04:58 PM
Today my wife asked to to have lunch with her mom and our children. I agreed and decided that i would take that next step forward in dressing. So they left and i quickly got up and put on pink bikini panties, a white padded bra and a black camisole. Of course at this point i put on my "male" clothes and a light jacket, and went to lunch. NO one even knew. Honestly i didn't care if other customers saw my bra straps. But after a nice "nervous" lunch, i left and they went to the mall and i sent her a text and asked if she knew i was wearing a bra. She said "NO, but i'm proud of you!"

Now that my first outing in public is out of the way, i cant wait until next Thursday when she and i go "shopping"

XOXO
Maybelle

sissystephanie
01-27-2012, 05:13 PM
Good for you, Maybelle! I hope your shopping trip goes as well! I don't know why your lunch was "nervous," but it shouldn't have been! It is very unlikely that anyone could see your bra straps, and you did say that you didn't care if they did! Now all you have to do is get to the point where the two of you go out with you fully dressed enfemme!! Best of Luck!!

stacycoral
01-27-2012, 05:16 PM
It so great Maybelle, to have a loving wife that want to be with Maybelle, by the way welcome to the group also, can't wait to hear about the next adventure. take care.

Julie1123
01-27-2012, 05:41 PM
That's great, Maybelle! I chickened out today. Took my bra off in the bathroom once I got to school. Had planned on wearing it all day but I guess some days are better than others.

JenniferLynn0370
01-27-2012, 07:01 PM
Congratulations Maybelle; that's great! Have fun on your shopping trip; we look forward to hearing about it!!

Kim_Bitzflick
01-27-2012, 09:20 PM
She said "NO, but i'm proud of you!"

Now that's a supportive wife! I'm glad it went well for you.

ArleneRaquel
01-27-2012, 09:22 PM
Your wife is a treasure. :2c:

Jacqueline Winona
01-27-2012, 10:35 PM
MayBelle, you're really really lucky and brave! I am happy for you

pantypixguy
01-28-2012, 10:57 PM
Wow! I'm so happy for you! You are very lucky to have a treasure to support you. Hope you have a wonderful shopping trip.

terri261
01-29-2012, 01:02 AM
i under dress all the time .i bought 2 wonderbra add asize 7875 and wear them everwhere some people notice and give me a weird look and i just smiled.went to pizzahut for lunch one day and some teenage girls sitting behind me noticed and were gig gling among themselves when we got up to leavei gave them a big grin because i knew they new