PDA

View Full Version : Do FTM's have their own version of the "Creepy chasers"

Sammy777
01-27-2012, 08:32 PM
Hey Boys
Honestly though, I am a bit curious and I'm being quite sincere.
This was something that popped into my head and got me thinking.

The MTF "Trannie-chaser" is quite the documented little sub species of men.

A quick look in the Craigsexlist personals will yield many examples of this subtype of men who are seeking to meet MtF TS' for some freaky deaky sex and not much more.
They use such heart warming words like tranny, trannie, he/she and my personal favorites:
chick-with-a-d*ck and she-male. :Angry3:

OK, so enough about those guys above. :rolleyes:

What is your special version of this "person"
Are they mostly males as well or are they mostly female, or both?
And are they as prevalent as the MtF versions seem to be?

mistunderstood
01-27-2012, 09:40 PM
To be honest I have not come across any thing like this before but I do not get into much.

Andy66
01-28-2012, 01:12 AM
Yeah, what Aaron said. I have not seen any Transman chasers. I usually just get bothered by ordinary perverts who perceive me as a woman, and have no respect or class at all.

I wonder how many replies those tranny chasers get to their ads? I can't imagine that ladies would be lining up to meet them.

Poltergeist
01-28-2012, 10:58 AM
I don't get hit on by men at all. Which is actually sad LOL, because I'm attracted to men. It seems to me that men would rather die than date or, even worse, be seen with a "butch woman".

I do occasionally get hit on by women - but they are lesbians who don't respect me as trans. They actually bother me, in the cases where they KNOW I'm trans but are still trying to get to date me as a woman. But no... no creepy people LOL.

sandra-leigh
01-28-2012, 08:47 PM
I wonder how many replies those tranny chasers get to their ads? I can't imagine that ladies would be lining up to meet them.

I gather that it is not uncommon for the tranny chasers to offer... I believe the legal term is "consideration".

If I recall correctly, some of my local MTF acquaintances have variously indicated that they got through a few years in this way, especially during transition when it was difficult to get work.

DanielMacBride
02-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Oh yeah, there are chasers who look for FtMs. I have personally encountered a few, both male and female (doesn't seem to be a particular leaning to more of one gender or the other). In certain circles they are pretty prevalent, but they tend to be a lot more subtle than the MtF chasers (at least the ones that I have seen). I couldn't say whether they are as prevalent as the MtF chasers, but they are definitely out there.