PDA

View Full Version : What my Wife Said

Kim_Bitzflick
01-27-2012, 09:26 PM
Today I went out (all pretty) tothe mall and lunch with my wife. While we were walking into the mall she made an interesting comment. She said "I've been out with you so many times that I forget that other men can only fantasize about going out like this."

My response was "but 5 years ago this was MY fantasy.":)

My how time changes a person.

If you'd like to see how I dressed today, I posted pictures in the picture section.

KayleeDahl
01-27-2012, 09:30 PM
You are a lucky girl for sure!!! hoping someday i will be able to write a post like this one!!!
Hugs
Kaylee

Barbara Ella
01-27-2012, 10:12 PM
You have such a wonderful wife Kim, be sure to give her some extra hugs. Just a thought however, If "men" fantasized "about going out like this," wouldnt that mean they were fantasizing about being out with her? I mean, I know you are good looking, but.... You two must have some really special outings......LOL... I do know what the men on this forum would be fantasizing about...

Give her even more extra hugs for this one.

Babes

SANDRA MICHELLE
01-28-2012, 01:34 PM
I don't get to go out with my wife often enough while enfemme but we do sometimes. It sounds like the two of you have a really good time of it, congrats. Now I am going to the picture site to see what you were wearing, LOL!!!!

kimdl93
01-28-2012, 02:55 PM
Your wife is right...so many of us would love to spend an afternoon out with our SOs...its still on my wish list!

Laura912
01-28-2012, 07:01 PM
So whydid you post pictures of your wife? Oh, that's you......wow!
Laura

Kim_Bitzflick
01-28-2012, 08:16 PM
Thank you all for the kind words. I don't get out while pretty with my wife near as much as I'd like. We go out maybe once a month or a little less. And I do hug her and tell her I love every day.

So whydid you post pictures of your wife? Oh, that's you......wow!
Laura

Laura you are TOO kind.

stacycoral
01-28-2012, 08:22 PM
Yes tell your wife some of do have that fanasty.Kim you look so nature, noone would even know your a guy.O i sorry a girl,

5150 Girl
01-28-2012, 10:07 PM
yea, I was just thiking the other day how I used to be that girl wishing I could go "out", and wishing I had had the courage to come out as TG earlier in life/

jjjjohanne
01-28-2012, 10:37 PM
Now, please post a how-to to teach us how to get our wives to go shopping with us! :)

Kim_Bitzflick
01-29-2012, 06:02 PM
Now, please post a how-to to teach us how to get our wives to go shopping with us! :)

It's a difficult process. I'll try to describe it. First you look deeply into her eyes, then you take a breath andfinally you ask.

DanaR
01-30-2012, 02:07 AM
It's a difficult process. I'll try to describe it. First you look deeply into her eyes, then you take a breath andfinally you ask.
Sometimes it is that easy. I think that most of the time we are apprehensive about even asking.