PDA

View Full Version : Check! Mark that off the list

JessHaust
01-28-2012, 01:00 AM
So for many years, dressing was something I did at home, alone. I always dreamed of finding the 'spot' where the trans girls hung out and getting to hang out with them. Like there was this mystical spot!
Well I've been going out with the girls for a few months now, but last night was the one from the dreams.
It started tame enough, a social/support group meeting, my first. There were 20 something attending. I found several girls I knew, including one of our own, the fabulus Jackie Bee. After a short stay there a group of us broke off and went to a nearby bar for karaoki. We all had lots of fun here, but the real dream sequence came at the end. Three of us were parked in the same lot several blocks away. We all three also were wearing short skirts and heels. As we walked down he street, side by side, heels clicking, sexy legs flashing, it was amazing. I when I considered that one of these girls was me, two of those silky sexy high heeled legs were mine! Well, check that fantasy off, it's been done. Now I just can't wait for a repeat engagement.

docrobbysherry
01-28-2012, 01:03 AM
And, NEXT TIME, you'll probably be on the karaoki stage! And, another, "Check"!

Good for u, Jess! That sounded SO COOL!

rachaelsloane
01-28-2012, 12:08 PM
Jess,
You are sooo right about walking outside and hearing the sounds of your heels on the sidewalk. I had a similar experience this past Thursday night in SF.
Rachael

SANDRA MICHELLE
01-28-2012, 01:24 PM
Almost nothing better than the sound of heels clicking in the night air. The only thing better is the same sound of heels walking in the mall, a sound I have experienced on numerous outings and it never gets old. Good for you Jess!!!

pantypixguy
01-28-2012, 03:33 PM
Oh good for you! I too have dreams of meeting others like me in person, you are so lucky and brave!