PDA

View Full Version : Is there a topic here that hasn't yet been covered?

ReneeT
01-28-2012, 10:06 PM
Just curious.... My guess is that every conceivable topic has been covered at least once.

Karren H
01-28-2012, 10:11 PM
Crossdressing in another dimension. Or alien abduction and crossdresssing!

KellyJameson
01-28-2012, 10:37 PM
Have any married CD's ever been arrested while dressed enfemme and than had to be bailed out by their wife who was not aware of their CDing?

Debb
01-28-2012, 10:48 PM

... or alien abduction and crossdressing in another dimension.

Lorileah
01-28-2012, 10:51 PM
Well there was one but you just covered it so...

Tara D. Rose
01-28-2012, 11:24 PM
Have any married CD's ever been arrested while dressed enfemme and than had to be bailed out by their wife who was not aware of their CDing?

I would love to hear some stories on this situation. I would just love it.
L&R....Tara

Tanya C
01-28-2012, 11:34 PM
Maybe I just don't pay very close attention, but it seems that there are some topics that seem to recur a lot. Threads about the first time you dressed, first article of womens clothing you ever wore, fantasies about being with men while dressed and questions about what triggers your crossdressing, just to name a few, seem to have been discussed more than once.
Perhaps it is minor variations in the way the topic is presented is what gives them their uniqueness.

Kathi Lake
01-28-2012, 11:38 PM
Sure! There's, . . . Hmmm. OK, how about the one where . . . . . . Oh yeah. That's been done to death as well.

Nope. Nothing new under the sun here. Still, as we are all different, we have different ways of going about the same thing. By all means, let us know of your experiences, your thoughts, your hurts, your triumphs. We're all in this together. Let's experience it together - even if we have to hear about something more than once.

:)

Kath

Diane1950
01-29-2012, 12:17 AM
In the early part of the 20th century, the head of the US Patent Office recommended shutting it down because he thought that everything that could be invented had already been invented. Think of everything that's happened since then!!

I think that as long as there are CDs, we will never run out of thoughts and experiences to share

busker
01-29-2012, 12:30 AM
the ugliest outfit that someone has ever gone out in after thinking it was cute?
has a woman ever come on to you while you were dressed and out in public?
Do pink panties come in other colors?
what efforts have you made to quit dressing in womens' clothing?
would someone consider you boring as a male, and exuberant when dressed? or are you an extravert when dressed?
most seem to have pleasant dreams about dressing, what was the worst nightmare about dressing?
no , don' t tell me, these were all covered last week.

Annaliese2010
01-29-2012, 12:36 AM
Just curious.... My guess is that every conceivable topic has been covered at least once...

Doubt it but.... IDK.... perhaps you are right?

ArleneRaquel
01-29-2012, 01:13 AM
Has Flying Purple People Eaters been covered yet ?

Stacy L
01-29-2012, 01:31 AM

What color panties are y........, Oh, never mind. :o

Renee this isn't aimed at you but I've found some interesting old post using the search tool.

Eryn
01-29-2012, 01:59 AM
In the early part of the 20th century, the head of the US Patent Office recommended shutting it down because he thought that everything that could be invented had already been invented. Think of everything that's happened since then!!

I think that as long as there are CDs, we will never run out of thoughts and experiences to share

I had that thought, but you beat me to it.

I think that there are a number of "basic" topics that recur because there is always a flow of newbies that have those things on their minds. I know that I did and the topics certainly weren't boring when I needed the information.

Other topics go a bit deeper into the sociological aspects of transgenderism and I always look forward to reading them. Others are pure fun and I enjoy them too.

Jane G
01-29-2012, 01:59 AM
Do you trim your nazal hair or does your SO trim it for you.

JessHaust
01-29-2012, 02:16 AM
I'm realitatively new to this forum, and have started several posts. All seem to have some staying power. I can see that some posts are obviousy well covered territory, but I thnk the shear exposure of our kind is a new thing, and we have all lived in a self-imposed darkness for so long, that new questiond will be coming for a long time to come.

sterling12
01-29-2012, 03:05 AM
In this specific section? Here in "Cross dressing," I'm sure there is something that hasn't been asked, but you would probably have to really look for it. I think The Mods might occasionally delete something that recurs every few days, and it might be conflicting with a currently running thread....but, all in all they are fairly tolerant about things, as this section is viewed by a lot of new people, and tends to be redundant. Same thing can, and does happen in The Beauty and clothing sections. A simple question related to that. "How long will it take the average member to be sickened by Posts asking us to 1.) Find somebody a "cheap" but stylish and undetectable Wig bought via Ebay. 2.) Asking us if anyone notices our shaved legs? 3.) Asking us to discuss our tastes in Panties, or some other favored fetish item."

Usually, older members spend a lot more of their time in "The Lounge" or The Media Section. We just have "A Hell of a Time" chewing The Fat on many varied topics in those sections. We don't seem to get many repeating questions at all!

Peace and Love, Joanie

suzy1
01-29-2012, 05:36 AM
I always think of the new members when this topic comes up.

When I was new to the site everything was new and exciting. I had no idea that a topic had been covered before.

And you can see how thrilled they are to be here by there posts.
So does it matter?

SUZY

Paula_56
01-29-2012, 07:05 AM
Just curious.... My guess is that every conceivable topic has been covered at least once.

UMMMM.... I know does anyone here ever dress up like a girl?????

Rebecca W.
01-29-2012, 08:24 AM
It isn't so much the freshness of the topic, but the taking part that is important to people first arriving on the forum. The subject might have been done to death but only by the people who joined three months beforehand. It's ALL new to a new person.

Scarlet Rose,
Your statement is perfect. As the old threads are closed there are many new members that need to ask the same questions and maybe get the same answers, but we all need to ask. Do teachers stop teaching the same subjects because the previous students had already learned it? Life is just a series of questions seeking answers. If we did not ask, what would we know or learn from? I enjoy reading and learning from all of the members on here. I do not always agree with all of the statements made and we are allowed to made our own judgements to those statements.
The bottom line is, say what is on your mind and hopefully we can all react to it and respond back to you with our answers to the topic.

Rebecca

Krististeph
01-29-2012, 08:35 AM

NICE GOING Karren!- a genuinely new thread: Would aliens crossdress? What if they had THREE usual genders? :alien: :thumbsup:

Bad enough converting european sizes, not we have to convert from planet Zelgon too. Probably in metric too.

Oh the humanity!

jillleanne
01-29-2012, 08:35 AM
How about, " Who was the very first transgender person?"

LeaP
01-29-2012, 08:39 AM

Is that like the first vampire? As in, you kill that one and we all go?

There's no doubt about one thing, wherever he is, it's a well-hidden closet.

Lea

Krististeph
01-29-2012, 08:41 AM
:cheer:
SMOKIN ANSWER, Diane! We haven't even _started_ to talk about crossdressing yet...

Sally24
01-29-2012, 09:02 AM
Hey...this topic in and of itself is new......:heehee:

1. How have you modified your house to fit this life better?
I've made over the room in the basement for just a dressing room. Two closets, 8 drawers, And an additional 15 feet of hanging rods. Plus more mirrors than I've ever seen outside of a fitting room!

2. How can you change in a vehicle(hopefully a mini van) without anyone seeing you?
Before I had many TG friends who offered up their houses I almost always changed in my vehicle. On those nights I'd borrow the family van. Park in the back of a large parking lot, then cover all the glass. I took contact paper and covered the sticky side with al. foil. That way no light would go thru. It worked like a charm for years!

Jenniferathome
01-29-2012, 10:21 AM
I haven't seen the recent Iran nuke issue covered yet....I'm sure the collective intelligence of thousands of crossdressers could solve the middle east problems in a heartbeat.

Diana Bain
01-29-2012, 10:21 AM
Do you "pass gas" less enfemme?:eek:

Babette
01-29-2012, 10:31 AM
Do you "pass gas" less enfemme?:eek:

Probably but I never stop to smell the roses.

Babette

Krististeph
01-29-2012, 10:42 AM
2. How can you change in a vehicle(hopefully a mini van) without anyone seeing you?
Before I had many TG friends who offered up their houses I almost always changed in my vehicle. On those nights I'd borrow the family van. Park in the back of a large parking lot, then cover all the glass. I took contact paper and covered the sticky side with al. foil. That way no light would go thru. It worked like a charm for years![/QUOTE]

First; park. second, allow time. go slow you cannot rush when you are space restricted.

I spent the last few years driving the midwest to clients- not only did it give me time to crossdress, with a fuel efficient vehicle i actually made a profit from mileage reimbursement.

Boss: "Why don't you fly?"

Me: "it would actually cost more" (really thinking: "if you knew, you would never bother to ask, babycakes". :-)

I've got a few awesome tops i put on while driving- sweaters uber-cute with overly feminine. tinted windows, sitting up higher, long cruise range...

I'd do most of a 300-400 mile trip on state highways rather than the interstate- slower- but a lot more scenic and fun.
Also- get a recorder- dictate story ideas and other random thoughts. Some of my best stories began this way.

Contessa
01-29-2012, 11:18 AM
If you stop crossdressing are you still considered a CD or just naked?

Contessa Marie

PretzelGirl
01-29-2012, 11:43 AM

Didn't you know Adam wore Eve's leaf?

LeannL
01-29-2012, 05:03 PM

Diane,
Let's start a thread devoted to patents relevant to crossdressers. I wonder if someone has patented devices for tucking or padding the butt with pads specifically designed for the male to female butt :).
Leann

PS, none of my patents have anything to do with CDing. So I have a new frontier to consider :)

Beverley Sims
01-29-2012, 06:15 PM
I think this thread is silly.
How about?
What percentage of laboratory mice do you think are cd?
There are 41,161 threads out there I will go and see if I can find the un covered one.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
01-29-2012, 07:33 PM
Yawns, yes like the endless cycle of life huh. Been there done that, why should I tell you coz u won't take any notice and so make the same boo boos as I did. But wait there is more, like please...what colour underpants are you wearing now?
Oh god NOOOOooooooo or even, should I come out of the closet? Yawns, rolls over goes back to sleep.

Starr
01-29-2012, 07:58 PM
While most things have been covered in one way or another, life goes on and things change.. a different experience on being pulled over for instance? Then we have the new people who may not totally understand the form and aren't aware of what can be looked up in history... or maybe they want more current comments. We are all who we are, we are all different yet in some ways the same.. i read the post for support, understanding, and to see that i am not alone in the world with my likes and dislikes. That includes reading different threads about the same subject.

LeaP
01-29-2012, 08:55 PM

Crossdressing clowns?

Eskimo crossdressers in Guatemala?

Men who want sex with purple panty-clad transsexual aliens?

Employers confronted with femskinned employees in all-staff meetings?

Full-time trans women who secretly crossdress as men for the thrill?

I lied to my SO and she turned into a FtM crossdresser

"PMS or Menopause" - Which Would YOU Choose?!

Polygamous Men With Multiple Trans Wives

Endless possibilities here ...

Lea

KellyJameson
01-29-2012, 09:04 PM
I have a friend from my college days in Dallas,Tx who is TG with breast implants and paid for college by pole dancing in a topless bar using a tuck. I would sneak in because I was underage and help the dancers with their makeup and costumes. I worked part time at the mall and would get free cosmetics that I would share with the dancers so they kept quiet about my friend being TG. Life is crazy and Texas is it's own world.

jillleanne
01-29-2012, 09:09 PM
lol, I can see it all now. ( still laughing)

Tess
01-29-2012, 09:16 PM
I get tired of the same old topics and quit logging in for awhile. When I come come back it is like I've never left, still the same topics but I'm more tolerant and hang around until I get bored with them once again.

ReineD
01-31-2012, 06:09 AM
One of the ways to break down the threads in this forum is in two major distinctions: the utilitarian and the emotional. There are "how-to" posts where the answers won't change significantly, such as where can I find an item, or how can I accomplish something. If there is a recent thread about this, it behooves the member to read it before posting the same question. As to the emotional content, although the topics of a disapproving wife, or being treated unfairly in public, or feelings over perhaps being transsexual, or even someone's excitement over a dress or an outing are covered over and over again, the point of each of these threads is to discuss the person's feelings over the events, which makes each one of these threads unique.

Rita C.
01-31-2012, 06:46 AM
Know that we have covered every thing ,........ what's next. I hope not a melt down.

kimdl93
01-31-2012, 07:45 AM
I recall that there are really only 13 basic plot lines for all of literature. And it seems that even during my 2 years as a participant on this site, we've touched on every imaginable subject, someone often manages to come up with a new problem or observation. And since there is a fair amount of turnover, many new members are asking questions that are new - to them.

I don't know that originality is necessary. What is beneficial about this site is the ongoing conversation between us.

catriona36
01-31-2012, 07:21 PM
I think this thread is silly.
How about?
What percentage of laboratory mice do you think are cd?

This causes cancer in white mice..
that causes cancer in white mice..
phones causes cancer in white mice..

could white mice be geneticaly prone to cancer?