PDA

View Full Version : Fast food never tasted so good..

Laura912
01-29-2012, 07:40 PM
After 70 years of dealing with this curseblessing, am in Orlando for some training. After getting to the hotel, deliberately left the car in the far parking lot. Got dressed, took the elevator down and walked around to the car. Passed a couple who stopped but they were having a smoke. Rummaged in handbag for the keys and headed out. Drove up the street to Wendy's and ordered at the drive in window. Picked up the order. Did hear some laughter but don't think it was me. Driving in 4 1/2 heels new experience. Not always smooth acceleration. Came back and started this. Food is sweet but not because of the taste. All of this was a first.:) :battingeyelashes:
Laura

larry
01-29-2012, 07:45 PM
Good for you. Glad it was without troubles. And NOW it begins hehehe

stacycoral
01-29-2012, 07:53 PM
Laura, i know what you mean, last year, i went through the drive up window Arby, in a small town. of course it was teenage girl, she gave me the food, and with alaughing smile. It would be nice to go in and just eat, glad you had a great time,and yes it fun driving in heels.

Karren H
01-29-2012, 08:26 PM
There goes your girlish figure!!!

Barbara Ella
01-29-2012, 08:33 PM
I would be willing to bet that those few pounds have resulted in significantly more smiles than any few pounds ever gained in your 70 years of dealing. what's next, as they say.

Babes

AnitaH
01-29-2012, 10:31 PM
O no you went there. To borrow from a commercial, you can't have just one. You started something now, I bet you do something like this again and again. Enjoy yourself.

AnitaH

t-girlxsophie
01-30-2012, 12:35 AM
Fast food Bad,yet sooo good :) glad you had a nice experience,hopefully be many more to come for you

Sophie

ArleneRaquel
01-30-2012, 12:38 AM
Wendy's and keeping a girlish figure do not go hand in hand. But having a good experience is always welcome.

JessicaM1985
01-30-2012, 12:47 AM
Being as brave as you were always deserves a good reward. Enjoy the food knowing that it was well earned!
Congrats and enjoy! :)

Ally K
01-30-2012, 12:47 AM
Feels great to get out dressed, huh? :)

Orlando is a very friendly city for girls like us. I lived there for about 10 years until this past May when I had to move home to help my mom out. Haven't gotten much of a chance to dress lately because of that.

Anywho, there's a neat shop called Ritzy Rags on Mills Ave. (Hwy 17-92) that you should check out while you're in town! It's a shop that caters to crossdressers, drag queens and anyone that needs wigs and other fun stuff!

Hope you have a great stay in "The City Beautiful!"