PDA

View Full Version : The feel of certain clothes.

heathr1
10-29-2005, 09:22 AM
Today in town I saw an attractive woman with a shiny leather croc effect black coat.

I brushed past her simply to rub against her coat:o

Ever done something similar?

heathr1
10-29-2005, 09:36 AM
If I can feel it, I will.

Stephanie Kay
10-29-2005, 10:15 AM
One of the things that I love about CrossDressing is the feel of the materials that feminine attire is made from.

Yes, Marla, honey, I agree. The soft, slippery materials are THE best!! Before I came out to my wife I used to love to slow dance with her when she was wearing the soft jersey or crepe or silk dresses with nylon slip and panties. I loved to slide my hand around her hips and cute little butt and feel the slipperiness of it all! Mmmmmm, heaven! :angel: I was sooooo jealous! Then when I started wearing similar clothes I loved the feel of my own hips and butt:o ! I now love both!!:D

Lilith Moon
10-29-2005, 05:55 PM
Anything shiny, especially if it rustles and creaks as I move...leather, PVC, nylon, any rubberised fabric...mmmmm :) Raincoats are prominent in my wardrobe ;)

And, yes, I have often "accidently" brushed against such fabrics, either worn by a GG or even hanging up on a coat hook.

Helen MC
10-29-2005, 11:11 PM
For me feel of a nice pair of knickers (panties). I always wear full briefs and really love the gently but definite grip of the elastic at the waist and leg openings, the smooth soft cotton and the gentle support of the double gusset (crotch).

As for skirts I like sensation of a nice pleated skirt, but also like denim skirts too.

Tamara Croft
10-30-2005, 09:48 AM
You know, I think thats disgusting. You are invading peoples private space doing that. Infact in some places I bet you would be arrested. And doing it on purpose, if you did that to me, I'd turn round and slap you. And to touch someones hair if you can, how dare you do that to people, spreading your germs into their hair. What if you had something on your hands that person was allergic to, like hand creams with traces of nuts and that person was allergic to nuts. Yes I know that's probably a one in a million chance of ever happening, but it could happen and all because you wanted to feel someones clothes or hair.

I think it's an outrage at what some people will do and what kind of person does that make you?

Andrea's Lynne
10-30-2005, 10:02 AM
While I do love the feel of the fabrics mentioned here, I have to agree with Tamara. There is absolutely no call for invading someone's personal space to satisfy your desires. If you want to feel such things, please go purchase your own and then feel to your heart's content.

Lynne0.02

Tamara Croft
10-30-2005, 10:03 AM
Marla, I was refering to the original poster of this thread, not you. Seeing as Heathr is an adult and not at school and doing it on purpose, I think I'll pass on lightening up thank you.

Thanks Lynne ;)

DanaJ
10-30-2005, 10:08 AM
I was thinking of posting here, but after reading what Tamara said, I agree. It is no wonder that GGs sometimes shy away from guys, when they are trying to cop a feel (either body or clothes/hair).... I hate having my space invaded, I can only guess how a GG would feel out in public and have this happen to her....

Sedona
10-30-2005, 10:31 AM
If I can feel it, I will.

Ewwww!

Adrianne
10-30-2005, 11:05 AM
Tamara i got to agree with you, i don't agree with touching anyone as it is unfair and i don't like it either. Children doing it is one thing but a adult should have more respect for other people.

heathr1
10-30-2005, 12:53 PM
Tamara.

I'm simply saying that if in a crowd etc.

I love the feel if I brush against them.
Not forcefully going out of my way to do it in a big way.

Sorry for the confusion.

Tamara Croft
10-30-2005, 01:14 PM
If I can feel it, I will.I beg to differ heathr, but that is exactly what you said.... and that was about hair.

and
I brushed past her simply to rub against her coatthat to me is going out of your way to feel it.

Tamara Croft
10-30-2005, 01:15 PM
Sorry, Tam. I don't mean to ruffle your feathers.Hey that's ok, but normally when I post to a thread, unless I quote a member, my posts are directed at the person that made the thread ;)

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-30-2005, 01:21 PM
I agree with Tamara, it's inappropriate and invasive. Imagine if a guy intentionally brushed up against you to rub your clothes. Would you like it? Probably not.

Sharon
10-30-2005, 01:23 PM
Boy, has this thread made a turn!:D

gennee
10-30-2005, 01:47 PM
For me feel of a nice pair of knickers (panties). I always wear full briefs and really love the gently but definite grip of the elastic at the waist and leg openings, the smooth soft cotton and the gentle support of the double gusset (crotch).

As for skirts I like sensation of a nice pleated skirt, but also like denim skirts too.

I'm with you, Montfort. With me it's panties, panties and more panties! Cotton or silk, I like the way they feel on my skin.

I also love camisoles and tops (especially pink).

Gennee:)

ronna
10-30-2005, 02:24 PM
I would sometimes love to touch things I see, but I'm a little shy and afraid someone like Tamara might turn around and slap me!
So I try to get close enough to get a whiff of their perfume or sometimes listen to their thighs rub together under their skirt, when they wear nylons it makes a distinctive sound and it stirs my imagination, but I know I can't touch that!

Jodi
10-30-2005, 08:18 PM
I agree with Tamara. To invade someone's space is totally out of line. The unsolicited touching behavior is what gives guys a bad rap.

Jodi

Marla GG
10-31-2005, 01:42 AM
And people ask me why I don't go out much......*shudder*