PDA

View Full Version : What is best way to permenantly gain a nice woman's butt and hips?

candice44
01-30-2012, 09:16 PM
I have heard of silicone injections, the brazilian butt lift which sounds pretty good, even pills and creams. I want to get this done soon. Can anyone provide some information about this?

Shananigans
01-30-2012, 09:24 PM
Before you spend your $$$...try this...

Eat cornbread and do butt-squeezes. You can squeeze your butt cheeks together as hard as you can multiple times a day...using just your butt muscles. I told my friend about this and she nearly choked from laughing...but, seriously. Try it. You can do it all the time and no one will notice.

The picture below is after I have been at this for a while. It looks like I have one huge leg, but my jeans are dark and I have one leg slightly behind the other. I guess I could edit the lighting...I try it later, but I suck at editing things.

candice44
01-30-2012, 09:30 PM
Thank you so much!! I'm actually doing the butt squeezes now..lol. So how long does it take to notice a difference? BTW you look so good!!!

Shananigans
01-30-2012, 09:33 PM
I might lay off the cornbread for a little while...on second look.

It took me a couple weeks to really see lift and roundness. I also do squats and these floor exercises where I am on all fours and kick my legs into the air. It's hard to describe, but you are on your elbows and knees and you kick your leg like you are trying to kick yourself in the head. I do this every day until I'm tired and don't want to do it anymore.

It sounds RIDICULOUS, I know...but, it really does work. There are plenty of girls out there with flat butts...so, I think it's about what you are eating and how you work out. Running helps, but floor exercise and butt-squeezes just activate those muscles. And, well, carbs help add a little cushion on top of your muscle.

candice44
01-30-2012, 09:35 PM
I am definitely going to give it a try, seems to have amazing results! Thanks :)

Suzette Muguet de Mai
01-30-2012, 10:29 PM
Oh come on Shananigans, your a GG so you will have a round butt. Some Guys have round butts too but as you say squats, lunges, side leg raises and time will get a rounder butt. Just females have more rounder because of the hips.

Shananigans
01-30-2012, 10:34 PM
Oh come on Shananigans, your a GG so you will have a round butt. Some Guys have round butts too but as you say squats, lunges, side leg raises and time will get a rounder butt. Just females have more rounder because of the hips.

I'm not saying we don't have an edge...but, I'm saying I know quite a few girls with pancake asses and large hips. I also know guys (like my SO) who have a nice, round tooshie. I really do think it has a lot to do with working out your glutes...and, my SO walks around campus/the city all day long. I do weird stuff like squeezing my ass and kicking around like a donkey. You can definitely say that women have an advantage...and, I'm sure results are great with surgery. But, I think before you go spend thousands you should at least try some exercises. The result may be better than what you can buy. (Just thinking back to botched celeb surgeries like Tara Reid EEEEEEK!)

Ayame
01-30-2012, 10:43 PM
I feel you should stay away from altering your body with silicone et cetera

If anything, most women's bodies look the way they do from the clothing, not their actual bodies. It's all about picking out clothing that flatters you!

Bree-asaurus
01-30-2012, 10:45 PM
be born a woman.....

suit
01-30-2012, 10:47 PM
be born a woman.....

or marry one , and nice is subjective....you'll have to live with her

Kaitlyn Michele
01-30-2012, 10:57 PM
...to dream....

the impossible dream....

Shananigans
01-30-2012, 11:00 PM
I feel you should stay away from altering your body with silicone et cetera

If anything, most women's bodies look the way they do from the clothing, not their actual bodies. It's all about picking out clothing that flatters you!

Too true! There are all kinds of cuts of clothing that can accentuate your looks. I've grown really fond of wrap dresses and tops recently. They seems to balance out my bottom and top halves.

WsprsOnTheWind
01-30-2012, 11:03 PM
The only way to do that is to agree to accept the rest of the woman along with the nice butt and hips, LOL. Sorry, couldn't resist.

NathalieX66
01-30-2012, 11:10 PM
I'm not really at the point of transitioning at this juncture of my life at the moment, but I will say this: running 4-5 miles ever other day, and doing stomach crunches has done wonders for reducing fat.

When I go out, I just make up for it through artificial means: padded panties or my trusty Veronica II girdle from Classic Curves. they come in silicone or latex padding. That gives me all the girl figure I could ever ask for.
Now if I was transitioning, I'd try to lose as much weight as possible. After several monts of HRT, I'd regain the weight, which will come back in girl fat, hopefully in all the right girl places.

I used to work with a semi-professional marathoner, the guy used to rank in the top 200 in the Boston marathon.....he had a body that was as thin as any Victoria's Secret model, minus the curves. He is typical of hardcore marathon runners.

WsprsOnTheWind
01-30-2012, 11:11 PM
I saw the padded panties at Wal-Mart today.

candice44
01-30-2012, 11:13 PM
be born a woman.....

Much too late for that. Though I wish that would have happened

candice44
01-30-2012, 11:15 PM
If there are saline solution for breast implants why not the same for the buttocks and hips?

Bree-asaurus
01-30-2012, 11:19 PM
If there are saline solution for breast implants why not the same for the buttocks and hips?

There are butt implants, but I think there is far too much muscle movement in the hips for reliable implants there...

Diane Smith
01-30-2012, 11:30 PM
I once met a retired drag queen who had silicone butt implants, and they actually looked very good for being 20 years old or so at the time. Then again, I'm not sure how much he had there to begin with.

- Diane

t-girlxsophie
01-30-2012, 11:41 PM
I always have said I couldn't be bothered with the hassle of padding etc,but my friend at the weekend gave me hip and bottom pads (she certainly doesn't need them now) so next time I'm out i'll have a go at it,but I'll stay away from any injections etc.Personally I think its a mistake to go down that route

Sophie

cdsara
01-30-2012, 11:48 PM
Are there any Jeans you can suggest that help shape and lift the butt?

candice44
01-31-2012, 12:02 AM
How about the brazilian butt lift where they perform lipo from stomach and waist then put those fat cells in the butt and hips?

ReineD
01-31-2012, 12:09 AM
I'm guessing you're not into wearing hip pads?

Here are hip pads that members here seem to think work well:
http://www.clcrv.com/crossdressing/vv1x.cfm

candice44
01-31-2012, 12:11 AM
I have hip and butt pads but I really want the real thing.

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
01-31-2012, 12:18 AM
I saw the padded panties at Wal-Mart today.

Where in Wallyworld did you find them and who made them? Do you remember the cost?

Aprilrain
01-31-2012, 12:33 AM
What is best way to permenantly gain a nice woman's butt and hips?

die, become reincarnated as a woman with a nice butt and hips.

if you do the Brazilian silicone injections that might help you with the dying part

BTW nice ass Shan!

busker
01-31-2012, 12:41 AM
try the exercises at
www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/butt/exercises/booty-camp-workout
or
www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/butt/exercises/our-top-ten-exercises-to-tone-your-butt
or google butt exercises. there are lots of helpful pages with exercises illustrated

Bree-asaurus
01-31-2012, 12:41 AM
What is best way to permenantly gain a nice woman's butt and hips?

die, become reincarnated as a woman with a nice butt and hips.

if you do the Brazilian silicone injections that might help you with the dying part

BTW nice ass Shan!

Still not reliable... even if you are Buddhist ;)

Tanya C
01-31-2012, 01:59 AM
Personally I wouldn't consider anything medical in order to change my body shape. I have occasionally padded my panties, and that's a pretty easy way to get the round butt look.
But corn bread and butt squeezes? Sounds suspiciously like some kind of summer camp prank to me but nevertheless, I'll bite. (So to speak)

Danni Bear
01-31-2012, 02:09 AM
Where in Wallyworld did you find them and who made them? Do you remember the cost?

lingere and anywhere from 19 to 30 dollars depending on store

also many dept stores have them dillards.jcp,sears,target,etc etc

Renee W
01-31-2012, 06:47 AM
Here's a little known secret, almost guaranteed to give you some junk in the trunk.....

M&Ms and a government job:D

Shananigans
01-31-2012, 07:02 AM
Are there any Jeans you can suggest that help shape and lift the butt?

I really like skinny jeans, because they cling to you. Get stretch denim and get a size that is a bit too small on you in the store. Not TOO small, but maybe a size smaller than you would normally get. I say go smaller because stretch denim stretches out, so you still want it to be nice and tight on you at the end of the day. If a smaller size produces a "muffin top" on you, you will need to get a denim with a slightly higher rise (nothing higher than mid-rise though, because high-rise jeans aren't really "cool").

Jeans with pockets on the back can be a nice touch because the pockets add volume back there. If you are tall...it can be hard to find skinny jeans of the right length. Honestly...I have to go try them on at the stores. It seems like jean manufacturers have slight differences in the lengths of their denim, which can make all of the difference for long-legged girls. In bootcut, I have a 36" inseam. So, skinny jeans seem f*cking hopeless because a lot of skinny jeans only go to a 30" inseam....so they say... But, I have found some skinny jeans by JBrand and Hudson (the kind I am wearing in my pic) that are long enough for me. Don't ask me how sizing makes any sense these days because IT DOESN'T!

Certain washes can also be nice, but be careful that the wash isn't TOO noticeable. You don't want to look like you walked out of an 80s video. Some slight "whiskering" at the pockets and lightness on the front of the jean can make your thighs look slightly bigger. And, lightness on the back of the jean (on the a$$) can create an illusion of roundness to that area. It's the same principles that apply with highlighting and contouring in makeup, if it helps to think about it that way.

Example: http://www.jbrandjeans.com/818_Slim_Boot_in_Classic/pd/cl/2100/np/500/p/2107.html

Also, I wouldn't be too sad if I had a small booty. I saw a cute girl in front of me with these pocketed skinny jeans with jewels on the pockets. (It sounds tacky, but it looked hot on her). I think it fit because she was so petite and skinny everywhere else, AND she knew how to dress so she looked cute.

Lastly, just do your exercises and don't forget to eat. (But, not too much...I try only to eat 1500 calories a day). There's a difference from a booty due to a fat a$$ and a booty due to the fact that you actually time the time to work out. If you DO decide to get surgery, I'd realize that you might not look proportional. Really skinny girls look good with nice little booties. Curvy girls with thighs and big boobs look good with a big butt. They kind of all go hand-in-hand. So, working out, eating right, and dressing well is almost always going to make you look better than getting injection and implants. But, if you DO get implants...I would address getting boobs to match and doing something so that your whole backside compliments the butt implants. (You don't just want a basketball a$$ with nothing really around it). I'm totally not against surgery...I'd definitely get breast implants and a nose job in a heartbeat (I think). But, I also really advocate working with what you got.

Also, Candice, in the procedure you are talking about where they transplant fat from the stomach into your a$$...wouldn't that cause cellulite??? I freaking wouldn't do it then, because cellulite is a b*tch to get rid of and looks like Hell. In fact, the only way to get rid of cellulite is by getting rid of the fat on your a$$/building up muscle back there. So, it would be counter-productive to the surgery!

Ava Tryptyk
01-31-2012, 07:09 AM
Butt-squeezes? I've never heard of it before but I'll try it out and see what happens. I've heard that squatting can help too.

This may sound a bit tasteless but in Russia they say that girls who live in more remote villages have nice butts because every day they need to squat when they use the bathroom (often houses in these villages have outhouses rather than Western-style toilets). I wouldn't be surprised if there's some truth in this, though I'm sure that part of it is the good genetics that most Russian girls seem to have.

Shananigans
01-31-2012, 07:29 AM
Butt-squeezes? I've never heard of it before but I'll try it out and see what happens. I've heard that squatting can help too.

This may sound a bit tasteless but in Russia they say that girls who live in more remote villages have nice butts because every day they need to squat when they use the bathroom (often houses in these villages have outhouses rather than Western-style toilets). I wouldn't be surprised if there's some truth in this, though I'm sure that part of it is the good genetics that most Russian girls seem to have.

Yeah, when JLo was really popular and I looked like a bean-pole (hadn't hit puberty), I did these all of the time. It was kind of funny because I really did notice a difference.

I was doing basketball and track all of my life and never really had a problem with my body. Then, in college, I gained weight when I stopped exercising.

After college, I began exercising again...doing yoga, the elliptical, running, squats, leg lifts and eating the right foods (but, allowing myself to cheat a bit with some things). I also started doing the butt squeezes again because it was something I could still do in my 4 hour lectures where I am sitting on my a$$ for 4 hours straight.

I've always had a booty back there, but with the exercises I noticed the lift and roundness that I wanted once the muscles had built up. And, as you said, squats are GREAT! They also work your thighs so that you can have nice thighs without them being all fat and rubbing together. It almost feels like the squats work my thighs so much that it is actually the thighs that kind of help support everything.

Doesn't it always come to a constant battle with gravity? haha

candice44
01-31-2012, 09:41 AM
I really like skinny jeans, because they cling to you. Get stretch denim and get a size that is a bit too small on you in the store. Not TOO small, but maybe a size smaller than you would normally get. I say go smaller because stretch denim stretches out, so you still want it to be nice and tight on you at the end of the day. If a smaller size produces a "muffin top" on you, you will need to get a denim with a slightly higher rise (nothing higher than mid-rise though, because high-rise jeans aren't really "cool").

Jeans with pockets on the back can be a nice touch because the pockets add volume back there. If you are tall...it can be hard to find skinny jeans of the right length. Honestly...I have to go try them on at the stores. It seems like jean manufacturers have slight differences in the lengths of their denim, which can make all of the difference for long-legged girls. In bootcut, I have a 36" inseam. So, skinny jeans seem f*cking hopeless because a lot of skinny jeans only go to a 30" inseam....so they say... But, I have found some skinny jeans by JBrand and Hudson (the kind I am wearing in my pic) that are long enough for me. Don't ask me how sizing makes any sense these days because IT DOESN'T!

Certain washes can also be nice, but be careful that the wash isn't TOO noticeable. You don't want to look like you walked out of an 80s video. Some slight "whiskering" at the pockets and lightness on the front of the jean can make your thighs look slightly bigger. And, lightness on the back of the jean (on the a$$) can create an illusion of roundness to that area. It's the same principles that apply with highlighting and contouring in makeup, if it helps to think about it that way.

Example: http://www.jbrandjeans.com/818_Slim_Boot_in_Classic/pd/cl/2100/np/500/p/2107.html

Also, I wouldn't be too sad if I had a small booty. I saw a cute girl in front of me with these pocketed skinny jeans with jewels on the pockets. (It sounds tacky, but it looked hot on her). I think it fit because she was so petite and skinny everywhere else, AND she knew how to dress so she looked cute.

Lastly, just do your exercises and don't forget to eat. (But, not too much...I try only to eat 1500 calories a day). There's a difference from a booty due to a fat a$$ and a booty due to the fact that you actually time the time to work out. If you DO decide to get surgery, I'd realize that you might not look proportional. Really skinny girls look good with nice little booties. Curvy girls with thighs and big boobs look good with a big butt. They kind of all go hand-in-hand. So, working out, eating right, and dressing well is almost always going to make you look better than getting injection and implants. But, if you DO get implants...I would address getting boobs to match and doing something so that your whole backside compliments the butt implants. (You don't just want a basketball a$$ with nothing really around it). I'm totally not against surgery...I'd definitely get breast implants and a nose job in a heartbeat (I think). But, I also really advocate working with what you got.

Also, Candice, in the procedure you are talking about where they transplant fat from the stomach into your a$$...wouldn't that cause cellulite??? I freaking wouldn't do it then, because cellulite is a b*tch to get rid of and looks like Hell. In fact, the only way to get rid of cellulite is by getting rid of the fat on your a$$/building up muscle back there. So, it would be counter-productive to the surgery!

It wouldn't cause cellulite because they don't take all of the fat, just fat cells. The cells stay where the doctor injected it. So about 60% of what they take out ( which btw will contour your body since it comes out from problem areas ) goes where you want it. In my case the butt and hips. I have seen plenty of before and after photos and it is amazing. Also I love to exercise but this procedure takes it to a level where exercise has its limits. Finally, I want to become a woman, so butt pads are a temporary solution to a feminine behind and hips.

jillleanne
01-31-2012, 10:06 AM
I have heard of silicone injections, the brazilian butt lift which sounds pretty good, even pills and creams. I want to get this done soon. Can anyone provide some information about this?

Send me a cheque for $ 42,685. 44, I know, it's not cheap but neither am I, and I will send you " BUILD A BUTT", a "permanent butt and hip kit". After carefully opening the kit, examine all the products within to ensure you have received everything. After you receive your kit, follow these instructions:
1. Strip naked .
2. Shave any hair near or on the butt and hips.
3. Open the bottle of 3M industrial glue supplied and apply a liberal amount to the complete hips and butt areas.
4. Next, pull the 30 pound plaster hip and butt form supplies in the kit over your hips and butt fitting the plaster mold into position.
5. Lay on the bed for a minimum of 60 minutes allowing the form to bond to your skin. After the bond is complete, use Varasol to remove any glue that remains around the form.
6. Finally, apply a thin coat of paint supplied with the kit to the plaster to match the color of the form perfectly with your skin. Each layer of paint will increase the darkness of the form color. Take care in not applying too much paint or you will look like you were tanning your torso while keeping the rest of your body covered from the sun.

Here at " Build a Butt ", we take pride in helping you achieve yoru ultimate dream. For questions or concerns about this product or any other product we sell, please call, "1-777-BUTT-OUT".

candice44
01-31-2012, 10:08 AM
Send me a cheque for $ 42,685. 44, I know, it's not cheap but neither am I, and I will send you " BUILD A BUTT", a "permanent butt and hip kit". After carefully opening the kit, examine all the products within to ensure you have received everything. After you receive your kit, follow these instructions:
1. Strip naked .
2. Shave any hair near or on the butt and hips.
3. Open the bottle of 3M industrial glue supplied and apply a liberal amount to the complete hips and butt areas.
4. Next, pull the 30 pound plaster hip and butt form supplies in the kit over your hips and butt fitting the plaster mold into position.
5. Lay on the bed for a minimum of 60 minutes allowing the form to bond to your skin. After the bond is complete, use Varasol to remove any glue that remains around the form.
6. Finally, apply a thin coat of paint supplied with the kit to the plaster to match the color of the form perfectly with your skin. Each layer of paint will increase the darkness of the form color. Take care in not applying too much paint or you will look like you were tanning your torso while keeping the rest of your body covered from the sun.

Here at " Build a Butt ", we take pride in helping you achieve yoru ultimate dream. For questions or concerns about this product or any other product we sell, please call, "1-777-BUTT-OUT".

Thanks but no thanks :)

Ava Tryptyk
01-31-2012, 10:16 AM
I also started doing the butt squeezes again because it was something I could still do in my 4 hour lectures where I am sitting on my a$$ for 4 hours straight.

Given the amount of time I spend sitting in front of a computer (often doing nothing productive at all), this will be a great exercise to make sure that at least one productive thing will come out of my computer-time.

Kate Simmons
01-31-2012, 10:40 AM
If you do not want foreign substances in your body, female hormones basically.:)

Ava Tryptyk
01-31-2012, 10:57 AM
If you do not want foreign substances in your body, female hormones basically.:)

If you just regularly do the butt exercises, what kind of foreign substances would you be dealing with?
I want to improve my butt and thighs but I'm not for any silicone injections or anything like that, and I'm not going to be taking any hormones.

Shananigans
01-31-2012, 11:19 AM
It wouldn't cause cellulite because they don't take all of the fat, just fat cells. The cells stay where the doctor injected it. So about 60% of what they take out ( which btw will contour your body since it comes out from problem areas ) goes where you want it. In my case the butt and hips. I have seen plenty of before and after photos and it is amazing. Also I love to exercise but this procedure takes it to a level where exercise has its limits. Finally, I want to become a woman, so butt pads are a temporary solution to a feminine behind and hips.

Well, it sounds like you know more about the procedure than any of us! Have you been seeing a gender therapist about transitioning? Or, are you are seeing a doctor for HRT? The doctors and therapists that will be helping you in your transitioning process will probably be able to give you better advice from a medical point of view. They may give you more realistic expectations with the procedure than what you might be finding online. Also, they are probably getting these types of questions from other people in the process of transitioning, so they may can guide you to better resources.

Given the amount of time I spend sitting in front of a computer (often doing nothing productive at all), this will be a great exercise to make sure that at least one productive thing will come out of my computer-time.

Yay! Butt-squeezing sisters! I'm squeezing as I type! Bikini season coming up....

moondog
01-31-2012, 11:26 AM
Yoga. Seriously, I have not met a woman or man who had a dedicated yoga practice and did not have a fantastic butt.

I am also butt squeezing as I type.

Karren H
01-31-2012, 11:36 AM
Plastic surgeons in Taiwan are offering to perform Addabuttttome's. So I've heard.

Shananigans
01-31-2012, 11:40 AM
Side-note, if you like big butts and you cannot lie... You should Google Coco Austin for inspiration in your bootie endeavors. http://www.doggshiphop.com/hip-hop/nicole-coco-austin-hip-hop-honey.jpg

She's the girl from "Ice Loves Coco." She is dumber than a box of rocks, but she cracks me up for some reason. (And, she is delicious). I am going to stuff my pants, wear a blonde wig, really skank it up, and go as her for Halloween.

docrobbysherry
01-31-2012, 11:53 AM
For my money, the female suits I have give me as much "real" booty as I've ever wanted!:o

BTW, Shana. With your figure, I don't think u couldn't screw up a photo of yourself no matter how much u tried!:brolleyes:

Suzette Muguet de Mai
01-31-2012, 06:55 PM
Hey Shan does the lab have any pressure sensors? Put them between the butt cheeks and record the squeeze pressure. I just could see you prancing around the labs butt squeezing and mule kicking. Then the recorded data could show a graph of butt pressures over the months and glute development. If any visitors were passing they may get a shock seeing someone acting like that but heck its science which needs some fun at times.
Agrees with exercises to develop the muscles, but it takes time and patience. I doubt I would consider fat transfer or silicone injections after the latest breast implant problems, like using industrial silicone hell no. I also hate the idea of moon cratered thighs and butt from fat transfer but would the body absorb that fat if it is from you over time and is there a difference between abdominal fat and thigh/butt fat? If so where would you take fat from to inject into the butt and thighs?
I have made lots of butt and hips enhancers but cannot get that smooth look under a tight elastine dress. I am afraid I do not like the padded panties unless they are worn under flaired skirts because they look like bubbles glued onto the hips and butt. Too artificial for me.

WsprsOnTheWind
01-31-2012, 06:58 PM

I found them in the women's underwear section and they were $10.97. Just saw them there yesterday.

Shananigans
01-31-2012, 07:12 PM
First off thanks to Doc and April for being sweeties.

Secondly, Tania....girl, I got kicked out of the lab for doing just that. Something about aseptic techniques blah blah... Lol jk... I don't work there anymore because my school schedule I'd too hectic. But, have you tried hose over the butt pads? I think it might help smooth things out. I don't really have any experience with these things, but my SO is thinking about going this route. So, I have some learnin' to do. I'd try hose and dress that are tight but have some funky material to it. I have a dress that is real tight that I like that had a bunch of tiered fabric on it. It's like a strip of two inch fabric in tiers all the way down. I know you've seen these dresses. Anyway, they are Really flattering in creating a nice, curvy appearance...and, I bet you could hide a few little tricks up that dress to help a sister out in the trunk department.

Hey Shan does the lab have any pressure sensors? Put them between the butt cheeks and record the squeeze pressure. I just could see you prancing around the labs butt squeezing and mule kicking. Then the recorded data could show a graph of butt pressures over the months and glute development. If any visitors were passing they may get a shock seeing someone acting like that but heck its science which needs some fun at times.
Agrees with exercises to develop the muscles, but it takes time and patience. I doubt I would consider fat transfer or silicone injections after the latest breast implant problems, like using industrial silicone hell no. I also hate the idea of moon cratered thighs and butt from fat transfer but would the body absorb that fat if it is from you over time and is there a difference between abdominal fat and thigh/butt fat? If so where would you take fat from to inject into the butt and thighs?
I have made lots of butt and hips enhancers but cannot get that smooth look under a tight elastine dress. I am afraid I do not like the padded panties unless they are worn under flaired skirts because they look like bubbles glued onto the hips and butt. Too artificial for me.

candice44
01-31-2012, 08:02 PM
http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/procedure_videos/buttlift_video.php

Here is a short video of the procedure and the results.

docrobbysherry
01-31-2012, 08:21 PM
---------------------------------
Quite simply really, Tania. If they r made of compression foam, u need to compress them under a girdle. Then, they'll be as smooth and as flat as u like!

If you're butt pads r made of preformed foam, they won't compress, but u can buy the exact thickness u want. I have several. To have the proper buns for that certain look!

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any preformed hip pads for hip-less chicks or CDs!

Shananigans
01-31-2012, 08:39 PM
http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/procedure_videos/buttlift_video.php

Here is a short video of the procedure and the results.

I'd be weary of liposuction. When the fat is removed from liposuction, it can come back in unusual patterns. So, it can basically leave you with the result of someone who looks like they obviously have had liposuction in the past. Tara Reid is a pretty good example of a famous celebrity that had this problem.

http://www1.pictures.fp.zimbio.com/Tara+Reid+at+South+Beach+3EGmU4BslpUl.jpg

She used to be cute in a cheapy sort of way, but now she's just all f*cked up.

It might be with more aggressive lipo that this happens, but it sure as heck would have me skeptical about getting it done. Plus, after watching that video...I really wasn't that impressed with the results. I think a few of the women in the video were only a burrito or two shy of their goal.

If I were to pay that much money and go through all of that, I would want an ass like this:

http://nollywoodgossip.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/jessica-biel-huge-ass.jpg

But, Jessica thanks the transformation of her butt from countless hours in the gym doing squats. Lemme tell you it sho' didn't look like that when she was on "7th Heaven". She did something right.

But, again, I'm probably more biased to the "work out your glutes to get roundness and firmess" attitude over fat cell injection into your ass cheeks.

docrobbysherry
01-31-2012, 08:50 PM
U don't have to have had lipo to have a tummy like that, Shana. All u have to do is be old and skinny!:doh:

Mine looks almost exactly like that!:eek:

What say? Post a pic of mine here? :devil: YEAH RITE!:tongueout

Josie M
01-31-2012, 08:58 PM
Frederick's of Hollywood makes a decent and reasonably inexpensive padded girdle (I have a few of those).

A CD friend also pointed me to this [http://www.underworks.com/543.html]. I've not tried it yet, but it looks good.

I'm guessing you're not into wearing hip pads?

Here are hip pads that members here seem to think work well:
http://www.clcrv.com/crossdressing/vv1x.cfm

Shananigans
01-31-2012, 09:09 PM
U don't have to have had lipo to have a tummy like that, Shana. All u have to do is be old and skinny!:doh:

Well, bless her heart...she's only 36. If she makes it to being classified as "old" then Lord only knows what she'll look like.

I can only speak about Sherry when I say that you make Tara Reid look bad.

jillleanne
01-31-2012, 10:54 PM
Sounds like someone has Cabin Fever there in the Frozen North and is doing imagination exercises...

lol, probably. Of course here at Build a Butt, as millions of unhappy customers already have discovered, we " make your realities a dream".

Amanda Styles
01-31-2012, 11:53 PM
I found them in the women's underwear section and they were $10.97. Just saw them there yesterday.

Got a pair myself, they run small, get a size larger than normal.
Made by Lingerie Solutions, called Buty Pant.
No hip padding though.

Jenniferathome
02-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Well, the absolute best way is to be born a woman if you were not, then you can't get it via exercise or eating. We're shaped differently at the bone level. So, you are stuck with padding or surgery.

docrobbysherry
02-01-2012, 01:39 AM
------I can only speak about Sherry when I say that you make Tara Reid look bad.
Good one, Shana! On the other hand, a really old Tara Reid will probably make Sherry look REALLY GOOD!

candice44
03-02-2012, 09:14 AM
You're exactly right Jennifer. Excercise alone will not provide the look I want for the reason you provided, that is why I am going to get injections are surgery, just have not made a decision on which.

Marleena
03-02-2012, 09:51 AM
Frederick's of Hollywood makes a decent and reasonably inexpensive padded girdle (I have a few of those).

A CD friend also pointed me to this [http://www.underworks.com/543.html]. I've not tried it yet, but it looks good.

I have the underworks padded hip/butt garment it is very well made and is an alternative to anything permanent. The price is right too.

I have it under my skirt in this picture, you can see the hips. No rear shot though.:) You can add extra pads too, although i didn't. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?169855-Anne-made-me-smile-)&p=2764733&viewfull=1#post2764733

busker
03-03-2012, 12:00 AM
I

http://nollywoodgossip.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/jessica-biel-huge-ass.jpg

But, Jessica thanks the transformation of her butt from countless hours in the gym doing squats.

naw, she must be using MIRACLE BUTT.

Contessa
03-03-2012, 01:10 PM
Thanks Shanan I will begin some type of workout my glutes. Only it may take as long two years cause I do not have a tush at all. I can also go to the gym where I work and do something. I need one in guy mode too then I can keep my guy pants up. I have no trouble skirts or dresses, except I look like a six foot ladder. I do have six pack abs, only I just keep then in kegs now. LOL I will do some photos some as a beginning, and I will let you know every exercise and post pics every three months.

PS Still like corn bread though.

Tess

JustineFallow
03-03-2012, 02:15 PM
The butt is one thing, but thighs are apparently the one part of the body where implants are out of the question since there are no reliable anchor points for attachment.