PDA

View Full Version : Just wanting to talk. Depressed, but happy to be in my beautiful black velvet dress

lila
01-30-2012, 10:23 PM
and black satin panties.

When the weight of the world is on my shoulders, my special, clothes give me such strength to carry on.

Regan
01-30-2012, 10:26 PM
Lila

Welcome and please reach out to anyone here you will find amazing support.

SamGreen
01-30-2012, 10:36 PM
I've found that the last few years have been miserable (I purged when my first child was born, bubbye forms :bonk:).

Now that I have a starter wardrobe again, and dressing once a month or so, the stress seems to slip away! I find it is a good escape from all life's troubles and I'm much more relaxed!

docrobbysherry
01-31-2012, 01:17 AM
Boys and girls, u need to be WHO U R! It just takes some of us a lot longer to figure out WHO THAT IS!

joanna marie
01-31-2012, 01:46 AM
Boys and girls, u need to be WHO U R! It just takes some of us a lot longer to figure out WHO THAT IS!
I think that most of us firgured out who we are a long time ago
it just took some of us longer to accept it ,get rid of the guilt
and realize that there is noting wrong with being a crossdresser

Persephone
01-31-2012, 02:21 AM
Hi Lila!

Welcome to the forum! Most of us have been through those rough patches a time or two (or three) so we can understand. Feel free to talk, you're among friends.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Gaby2
01-31-2012, 02:25 AM
... Feel free to talk, you're among friends.
Persephone.
I think that says it all, Lila.
Take care of yourself.
Take good care of yourself!
:hugs:Gaby

Jacqueline Winona
01-31-2012, 02:37 AM
I think that most of us firgured out who we are a long time ago
it just took some of us longer to accept it ,get rid of the guilt
and realize that there is noting wrong with being a crossdresser

Agree with both of you. Iit's hard, but Lila you'll get through this. And welcome!

Renee W
01-31-2012, 06:43 AM
When the weight of the world is on my shoulders, my special, clothes give me such strength to carry on.

CrossDressing---Stress relief without alcohol.

Nothing beats coming home from a hard day at work and slipping into a dress.

Welcome aboard.

franlee
01-31-2012, 09:34 AM
and black satin panties.

When the weight of the world is on my shoulders, my special, clothes give me such strength to carry on.Works for Me!!!!!!!!!

kimdl93
01-31-2012, 09:43 AM
Lila, this is a great place to find support and advice. What's the burden you are carrying?

Karren H
01-31-2012, 09:53 AM
We all have to have something that we fall back on... And clothing provides a level of comfort. Personally I'd rather knock someone down during an ice hockey game while wearing panties... Like uber stress relief!! Comfort level on steroids!

Vieja
01-31-2012, 10:02 AM
Lila come often and stay long. You have more friends here than you can count.

Vieja