PDA

View Full Version : Are you your (guy-you) ideal woman?

jenniferj
01-31-2012, 12:33 PM
Picking up on Paula's thread...

Disclaimers:

1. I know that some of you don't have a "female identity"
2. I also know that many of you have neither the means nor the opportunity to develop a female self.
3. I also know that some of you are not heterosexual MTF... :)

Question:

Is the woman you express the woman your guy-self would want to be with?

DSW (DearSweetWife) and I (guy-me) were on a recent mini-vacation that centered on outdoor activities (hiking, ice-climbing, caving) in the cold, dark rain. The trip and activities were her choice and planning. (I believe I have told you that she is wonderful?).

On one of the hikes, we were joined by a couple of young, girly women - one of whom was wearing a pair of gorgeous, dressy boots. They borrowed hiking boots from the tour people in order to attach their crampons for the ice-climbing and were really nice and very good sports.

But...

My JJ side certainly noticed and coveted the dressy boots, and I realized that JJ would have been very reluctant to swap the dressy boots for the practical ones. In fact, I could not visualize JJ wanting to go on the hike - she (I) would have much rather been on the tour bus sipping hot cocoa and watching the amazing scenery go by. The thought went through my (guy-me) head that JJ might be someone I'd like to date, she definitely is not the girl guy-me would want to marry. (Is this confusing?)

I then thought of a number of the movie or real-life "role-models" I (JJ) have admired or identified with and realized that I (guy-me) would not actually like them either...

Is this weird?:battingeyelashes:

-jj

paulaprimo
01-31-2012, 01:14 PM
i think i'm following you...i would probably date a girl like me cause i have the trashy look when dressed, and i guess i'm kinda attracted to that...but i certainly wouldn't want to marry someone like me cause when i'm en femme, all i want to do is get mani's and pedi's and be pretty and be the princess...no way i'm doing any cooking, cleaning, laundry or any of that domestic stuff...

kimdl93
01-31-2012, 01:17 PM
Not really. I'm blonde, blue eyed and tall. Both my first and present wives were 5'5" and brown eyed. As for my choice in clothes and appearance, I do borrow some fashion sense from my wife and I try to achieve the same kind of casual, but smart style of dress for everyday.

suchacutie
01-31-2012, 01:21 PM
Two thoughts:

1) I already have my ideal mate, and Tina is nothing like her at all!

2) Part of the vast gulf between my masculine and feminine selves is that we are quite different in many respects, but one respect in which we are the same is that we are both very interested in the female of the species. So whether or not I'd want to date Tina, the fact is that she would have no interest in dating me!!!

:)

Cheryl T
01-31-2012, 07:56 PM
I think that he would like me, but I'm not so sure the reverse is true....lol.

NicoleScott
01-31-2012, 08:39 PM
Yes, absolutely, but only superficially.

docrobbysherry
01-31-2012, 08:40 PM
While I don't have a "female self" per say, I do have a female persona! U can see what she's like from her all her, "Look! I'm so hot!" pics!:doh:

Of course I'm attracted to her. How else could she keep me so roped into this dressing thing otherwise?:battingeyelashes:

She's my girlfriend by default. She knows I'm looking for a LIVE GG to possibly take her place. But, she also knows I'll have a VERY difficult time finding a GG as hot, cooperative, and as accepting as she is!:brolleyes:

Would I marry her or someone like her? NOT A CHANCE! She's too much like my EX!:Angry3:

JessHaust
02-01-2012, 12:15 AM
Absolutely! Everything I do enfemme is done because that is what I like to see GG's do. Problem is, now when I'm out in drab, and see an attractive woman, I think, 'wow she looks great, I wonder if I can pull off that look?'

Karren H
02-01-2012, 12:26 AM
No.... I have way better taste in women...... Hell no! Lol.

KellyJameson
02-01-2012, 01:03 AM
Hmmmm..... This question made me realize I may need therapy.

Marleena
02-01-2012, 01:07 AM

Lol..

I'm still trying to understand the question.:)

Jessica Who
02-01-2012, 01:18 AM
Not at all, though it's funny to toy around with the idea of your male self being in love with your female self.

One of the reasons I fell in love with my wife is the fact that she complements me in so many ways. As my female self I am very similar if not identical to my male self.

Interesting question, good discussion :)

Marleena
02-01-2012, 01:22 AM
Oh..now I get it ( I think)! No, I prefer a younger woman for starters, and somebody prettier.:)

Tanya C
02-01-2012, 01:23 AM
Frankly, I'm not my type.

Katie83
02-01-2012, 02:11 AM
Absolutely! Everything I do enfemme is done because that is what I like to see GG's do. Problem is, now when I'm out in drab, and see an attractive woman, I think, 'wow she looks great, I wonder if I can pull off that look?'

That is the exactly the same as me. The only problem i'd have with this interesring scenario is that Katie is abit too tall for me!
Katie

Contessa
02-01-2012, 03:00 AM
I not ready for a relationship with myself. I like me as a female but I don't think I am the right type for me. The guy me is now so girly that no girl would like him. He has people thinking he's gay. I'm young and he's old. He's a good guy just not interesting. I think he loves himself more than me.

Courtney_Glenn
02-01-2012, 03:40 AM
I wouldn't want to be with anybody that really looked like me....and my fem personality doesn't really differ to much from my male personality.

Noortje
02-01-2012, 05:00 AM
No. Actually, every now and then I have to remind my girlfriend of this... My female style is very different from hers, and she thinks this means I do not actually like her looks and style. But the person that I'd want to be is not the same person I'd want to be with.

Personality-wise, I am pretty much the same, dressed or drab.

Kaz
02-01-2012, 05:07 AM
Great thread! Would I date Kaz? Not sure really... she is not my dream picture! Would I get on with her? No, she is too much like me and we would fall out rather quickly I think!

Seriously, I guess I want to look as good as I can with the canvas I have, but I don't think I am looking at portraying my ideal partner... I would need major surgery to do that!

JiveTurkeyOnRye
02-01-2012, 10:49 AM
I don't usually do full girl mode but I do dabble occasionally with it, though I agree with the others who said that they don't feel like their female "self" is all that different from their male self, so I don't think I'm my ideal woman because I don't want to be with someone exactly like me. I do think, however, that I do pick up style elements for my look based on things I find attractive in women a lot. But I also will see things that look good on women I'm attracted to that I know wouldn't work for me and my body type.

franlee
02-01-2012, 11:10 AM
Picking up on Paula's thread...

Disclaimers:

1. I know that some of you don't have a "female identity"
2. I also know that many of you have neither the means nor the opportunity to develop a female self.
3. I also know that some of you are not heterosexual MTF... :)

Question:

Is the woman you express the woman your guy-self would want to be with?

DSW (DearSweetWife) and I (guy-me) were on a recent mini-vacation that centered on outdoor activities (hiking, ice-climbing, caving) in the cold, dark rain. The trip and activities were her choice and planning. (I believe I have told you that she is wonderful?).

On one of the hikes, we were joined by a couple of young, girly women - one of whom was wearing a pair of gorgeous, dressy boots. They borrowed hiking boots from the tour people in order to attach their crampons for the ice-climbing and were really nice and very good sports.

But...

My JJ side certainly noticed and coveted the dressy boots, and I realized that JJ would have been very reluctant to swap the dressy boots for the practical ones. In fact, I could not visualize JJ wanting to go on the hike - she (I) would have much rather been on the tour bus sipping hot cocoa and watching the amazing scenery go by. The thought went through my (guy-me) head that JJ might be someone I'd like to date, she definitely is not the girl guy-me would want to marry. (Is this confusing?)

I then thought of a number of the movie or real-life "role-models" I (JJ) have admired or identified with and realized that I (guy-me) would not actually like them either...

Is this weird?:battingeyelashes:

-jjSometimes I don't even like Me period! But I always love me. In short it's according to who I'm imulating and how and why I picked the persona. On that perticular dressing occasion.

Samantha W
02-01-2012, 11:54 AM
Weird? Not in my world. I’ve been thinking about something similar lately, but the other way around. Would Samantha date Eric?

First, no, I would not date her. Samantha is really more like a sister then an ideal girlfriend. Although, Eric would be lucky to get a girl like her. Simply put, she’s much happier and more fun than Eric is. She’s an awesome person. That’s not just my opinion, my (our?) friends say the same thing!

So after a 1.5+ years working on Sam acting and looking her best, I’ve come to realize that Eric has really let himself go.

Lately I am trying to take the things I have learned about myself (ourselves?) and how other people perceive us and Sam is now helping Eric to be a better, more attractive man.

Now that’s weird!!!

WillowWriter
02-01-2012, 11:58 AM
I dunno if I'd say Ideal women, but I do very much like my female self.

Kaz
02-01-2012, 12:01 PM
I personally believe that the majority of CD's model themselves after their mental perception of women. While it is almost impossible to say who has the most influence on that mental perception, I know for me it was my mother. I find my style of clothing, while following current trends, is very similar to what my mother wore when I was in my most impressionable years. Like my mother, while I can rock a skirt and blouse, or a dress, I am found most times in casual attire.

I always find statements like this interesting. "I believe the majority of CDs..."

I guess I am in the minority then...I am not modelling on anyone... I am exploring... Just like Sam, I also think about which guys would Kaz date? Not many I am afraid... but then I am not into guys that much... but looking at guys I really wonder why women bother...

moondog
02-01-2012, 12:15 PM
If I could clone myself as a female I think we would be perfect for each other.

josee
02-01-2012, 12:36 PM
I always find statements like this interesting. "I believe the majority of CDs..."

I guess I am in the minority then...I am not modelling on anyone...... but then I am not into guys that much... but looking at guys I really wonder why women bother...

Sooo true Kaz. I find most guys that I know, pretty disgusting. The first thing they notice about a woman is if they have big breasts or butt or nice legs. Personally I look at the eyes, or the shoes. Which ever I can see first.:heehee:

As to the OP, I think I would date me if I was in the market and met myself as a female. :battingeyelashes: I like doing the same kinds of things no matter what my gender presentation is.

Debra Russell
02-01-2012, 12:54 PM
Yes I think I would have a lot in common with "Debra" (go figure) so we should get along well - besides I kind of like her style - Oh wait ! yeah thats right maybe my wife will do 'caus she's the one I got that style from and ...yeah thats right we also have a lot in common so maybe if we're lucky we emulate someone we love .................Debra

Crissy Kay
02-01-2012, 01:01 PM
I would ask "Crissy" for a date, but she would likely tell me to get lost!!!

Annaliese2010
02-01-2012, 01:38 PM
"Is the woman you express the woman your guy-self would want to be with?"

This is gnna sound strange but it's ta Rue! Yes for sure I am, in fact I exceed his exepctations. Thing is, he wouldnt know how to act around me, would be too accomodating, too 'nice' therefore boring & uninteresting. I'd have him wrapped round my little pinky in no tiime & lose interest. He wouldn't stand a chance of getting into my panties. A 'good guy'...but too 'good'.

Jeannie
02-01-2012, 01:56 PM
Jeannie is becoming to high maintenance for my taste (and wallet), however I do like very well dressed girly type women, the girlyer the better. I can never achieve that no matter how much I try.

Vickie_CDTV
02-01-2012, 05:16 PM
For the most part yes, I am the kind of woman I am attracted to, absolutely. The only difference is that I would prefer a woman who is taller (if possible), and unlike submissive me she would be dominant.

Jeanna
02-02-2012, 05:02 AM

My, this is what I'm thinking too....

Kate Simmons
02-02-2012, 08:51 AM
I'm not anyone's "ideal woman" I'm just myself. If my male "self" doesn't care for who I am, oh well.:)

PretzelGirl
02-02-2012, 10:04 PM
I don't think there is a difference between him and her other than clothes, hair style, make-up. I am me all the time. And it isn't an expression of who I want to be with. It is just dressing me the way I want, fixing my hair the way I want, and altering my appearance the way I want. None is done to simulate my "perfect partner".

Jacqueline Winona
02-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Other than the gut, you mean? :heehee: There are similarities, though.