PDA

View Full Version : Janice Time!

Jacqueline Winona
01-31-2012, 04:39 PM
The only good thing about having a contagious illness (nothing that can't be taken care of with antibiotics) and being banished from the office is Janice Time! Went out for a bit to pick up my medication and picked up a cute purple dress at a store next to the pharmacy. Never would have done that if I hadn't found this site and gained courage from reading all of your stories. Thanks girls! :cheer:

~Joanne~
01-31-2012, 04:52 PM
That's a strange way to have some Janice time lol I hope I don't catch anything replying to this lmao sorry hon, I am in a good mood, going shopping myself in a bit. Hope you enjoy your new dress :)

Jacqueline Winona
01-31-2012, 05:25 PM
Thanks, Joanne! Just strep throat and I actually feel fine, my employer wants me to stay away until the meds take effect.

stacycoral
01-31-2012, 05:30 PM
Yes Janice, it not unlikely that many of us when home sick make some girl time specially if that is all we can have for days. Hope you get feeling better

kimdl93
01-31-2012, 05:40 PM
Sorry bout the infection, bu yay! for the cute pruple dress and you're new found courage!

~Joanne~
01-31-2012, 08:16 PM
Thanks, Joanne! Just strep throat and I actually feel fine, my employer wants me to stay away until the meds take effect.

What a nice employer. Hope you feel better soon :)