PDA

View Full Version : ok small steps but when do you.....

Wendy me
10-29-2005, 01:34 PM
ok my wife knows abought wendy ( i said that here tons of times) well to a certen amount she dose she dosen't know how mutch clouthes or thing wendy has ... we have been doing the small step thingy ... it's all good but for some reason before she went out today i simply told her hon tonight we have to talk ... i need to tell you so mutch that you don't know and there is so mutch you do know abought but this is nutts it's gone on for way too long and tonight we do need to do this she looked a bit like what tell me .. i told her we will talk tonight and don't worry it's ok it's veary ok....we just don't need to hide anything between us any more.....

always something happens to slow or stop "the talk " down ... i have taked so many small steps now the time to just get the whole thing out and done with is here ...and no i won't be doing the tadddaaaaaaaaa thingy.... but i just can't do this any more ... it has to be done with ....

Sharon
10-29-2005, 01:37 PM
Wow -- it's going to be a very big night for you, Wendy. All I can do is giive you a great big :hugs: and offer you my best wishes. Good luck!, I'm sure you'll be fine.:)

TGMarla
10-29-2005, 01:49 PM
Kudos to you, girlfriend! We're all pulling for you. I'm sure we all also hope the dialogue between you and the honesty thingy goes well for you and her. Keep on smiling!

Natalie x
10-29-2005, 01:52 PM
Thinking of you, Wendy. I have every hope that it will be ok. Good luck.

chattaboxx
10-29-2005, 02:07 PM
All i can say is god luck

hope it goes ok

louise
xxx

Adrianne
10-29-2005, 02:41 PM
Wendy all i can say is good luck.

andreaboots
10-29-2005, 03:41 PM
Wendy, I certainly hope all goes well and that you must know we are all here for you! You have been wonderful to us with your witty posts and support. Now it's our turn!! Wish you the best!!!!:gh:

Lauren_T
10-29-2005, 04:21 PM
I'd guess all these 'coming out to the SO' tales here have made you impatient, eh? :confused:

Well, good luck... :itsok: Hope the whole thing goes well! :^5:

Jacqui
10-29-2005, 04:28 PM
Here's looking at an unbridled future!
Hope everything goes well and that you can dive in after!

Hugs,

Jacqui

Jenny Beth
10-29-2005, 05:02 PM
I've got my fingers crossed for you Wendy.

Andrea's Lynne
10-29-2005, 05:02 PM
Good luck Wendy. You're in my prayers!

Lynne

Mary Jane
10-29-2005, 07:25 PM
Wendy,

You are in my thoughts and prayers also. I hope things turn out in a way that both of you can be comfortable with your cross dressing.

Mary Jane

Tiffy
10-29-2005, 11:30 PM
Best of luck Wendy. We are here for ya honey.

Love, April Marie

Shannon
10-30-2005, 01:19 AM
Wendy, I hope it goes well for you. You'll be in my thoughts.

cathy b
10-30-2005, 06:21 AM
good luck and i hope this talk will make every thing better for you.

Kimberly
10-30-2005, 06:26 AM
Good luck, Wendy!!!

xxx

Julie York
10-30-2005, 06:41 AM
Scene 1:Night: wendy's House.

Wendy is dressed in drab..but unknown to SO she is sporting a black basque stockings and suspenders and french maids panties beneath her drab clothing.

Wendy: We need to talk.

SO: Yes....you said earlier.

Wendy: It is hard to put into words so....maybe this will help....

Wendy walks to the music player and presses a button. A loud version of The Stripper blasts out of the speakers as wendy starts to sexilly disrobe.....

Before any underwear is revealed, smoke cannisters smash through the window. Several figures wearing black pvc uniforms, long girly hair and stilletoes crash into the room S.A.S. style. A blanket is put over wendy and she is hustled out of the room into a van and driven away in less than 2.13 seconds.

SO is sitting on the sofa completely stunned and terrified.....A very sexy redhead approaches (cough). She flips a badge at SO.

"Sorry Ma'am...it had to be done."

SO reads the badge....."OMG it's Julie York from the 'TADAAAA' Prevention Police. You've saved me from a horrible experience."

JY: all in a days work ma'am.

SO: Nice shoes.

JY: Ta very much.

SO: Can I have them.

JY: No.

SO: Please.

JY: Hmmmmmm......No.

SO: Awwww.

end.

Raychel
10-30-2005, 06:43 AM
Best of luck Wendy. I must tell you that I told my wife everything last week. It didn't go so well. I think that we can work everything out over time, alot of time. :confused:

Veronica E. Scott
10-30-2005, 06:57 AM
I know for what ever reasin things will turn out the way they are suppose to.

Best of luck

Veronica

Wendy me
10-30-2005, 02:47 PM
we are at that part were we are playing 10000 questions now could be better ,.... could be worse ..... but talking and things are going on ...i veary shure or at lest it looks like we will have a good out come like i said she knew ...and we just stepped things up some no fighting or yelling so things are going .......off and on today ......

Natalie x
10-30-2005, 03:08 PM
Hang in there, sister

jennifer easton
10-30-2005, 03:48 PM
Wendy my heart gos out to you! I know what a big step it was for me! but since puddy found out our life has been great together she my best friend I hope your talk goes well good luck
xoxoxJennifer

Wendy me
10-30-2005, 06:28 PM
ok here's were we are she is kinda ok but still dosen't get it...but it's ok she just dosen't want to be involved for now anyway...as long as i love her and am not planing to leaver her she is ok ..just not like totaly understanding right now.....but i told her i love her and so not leaveing her ....for now we are good .....

Melissa Ryan
10-30-2005, 06:39 PM
WOW Wendy! You are so brave! Thinking about you! Best of luck my lady!:<3:

Emily Ann Brown
10-30-2005, 06:50 PM
Hang in there Wendy....you know I'm here for you no matter what happens.

Emily Ann

DonnaT
10-30-2005, 11:34 PM
Sounds pretty good so far Wendy. Try to avoid putting any pressure on her though. It will be hard to let her alone to think on her own, but for now, let her bring up any issues she may have.