PDA

View Full Version : First time going out

chloe cute
01-31-2012, 08:26 PM
well it is not really dressing up. I ran for 4 miles with a girly black knee lenght running tight. I should try with a running bra next time.

SamGreen
01-31-2012, 08:55 PM
Fantastic, how did you feel when you were out running!

I think your choice for running would be quite safe, most runners up here use at least that for their legs (more now, after the snow yesterday!).

Regan
01-31-2012, 11:01 PM
chloe

You have gotten farther than I have, no one says there is a time limit or rules, enjoy the experience.

NathalieX66
01-31-2012, 11:12 PM
Chloe, what are your life goals?........welcomwe to the forum, by the way.
If you really want to go out , I say such a thing is possible. I admire and respect your fortitude for attempting to try certain garments in the public eye, but I have no idea what your true ambition is.
Again I say, and I said before, If you really want to go out , I say such a thing is possible.....oh yeah, did I say that?
I'm living it.

jaglover
02-01-2012, 09:19 AM
I've gradually been adding bits and pieces to my public look. I've worn earrings all the time for some years, as well as several finger rings, and they're slowly getting less bloke-y as time goes by. Recently I've started wearing clear nail polish all the time, too. This was a bit of a deal at first - my wife (typically) rolled her eyes and tutted, muttering "thin end of the wedge" etc. Oddly though, my 17 year old daughter (who does NOT know about you-know-what) was quite supportive - her comment was "if you want to wear nail polish just do it - who cares". Even so, the first time I used the chip-and-pin in Tesco while the checkout girl was staring at my hand did make me feel like I had "tranny" written on my forehead.

I wear knickers 24/7 and my latest cunning plan is that I wear women's socks! This is true stealth - women's socks aren't all that different from the more colourful men's socks you find so who's to know but me (and my wife, who does the laundry!).

Every little helps, as they say at Tesco

Ava Tryptyk
02-01-2012, 09:24 AM
Congrats on slowly coming out, I think it's a good idea to take small steps. The good thing about running is that people don't really have time to stare at you. :-)

Karren H
02-01-2012, 10:01 AM
Good for you! I hear the faster you run the better you pass!!