PDA

View Full Version : Surprised my room mates friend

Jill
01-31-2012, 10:45 PM
I recently moved in with a friend who knows about my crossdressing. She's cool about it, she says it's a little weird to her but she wants me to be myself and isn't judgmental about it. I was telling her that I have always wanted to tell someone about my crossdressing by just showing up dressed or have someone walk in and see me that way. It's always been a weird desire of mine.

So a few weeks ago I had my chance, I was out dressed at our local tri-ess meeting. My room mate was out shopping with a friend who is also my friend. I ran the idea across the ladies at the meeting, telling them what I had in mind. A friend at the meeting insisted that she come with me as a "support" but also thought it would be really funny and wanted to see my friends reaction.

So we both walked in and surprised her. She took it extremely well, she was a little surprised but was easy going about it. We joked around a little bit and before I knew it we were laughing and trying on different outfits since they had just been shopping. It's surprising how we build it in our minds that people will freak out and then they don't really seem to care. I actually had a lot of fun with it, I look forward to the next time I tell someone about my crossdressing by just showing up.

Regan
01-31-2012, 10:54 PM
Jill

That was great, how nice to be surrounded by such open minded individuals who like you for you.

kimdl93
02-01-2012, 09:49 AM
It all depends on the person. If these are people you know fairly well, and that you believe are open minded, then its fine. I've walked up to a couple of my neighbors, en femme, and had very positive responses. On the other hand, there are people who may respond quite differently...so know who you're dealing with.

Julia Welch
02-01-2012, 10:12 PM
You are lucky it went well ... had it not the consequences could have been horrible

~Joanne~
02-02-2012, 04:46 PM
I am glad that everything worked out as you wanted it to. Like the other girls have stated though, I wouldn't just go around popping in on people dressed. It could be very dangerous.

PretzelGirl
02-02-2012, 10:51 PM
Ha! I didn't think you were serious. Glad it went well. So now will you go shopping any with her? :D Going to have to hear more when we see each other again.

Daphne Renee
02-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Glad everything went well for you.

audreyinalbany
02-03-2012, 08:22 AM
sounds like it went really well, but, as a general rule I wouldn't encourage any of us to 'surprise' friends or family with our presentation.