PDA

View Full Version : And life happens ...

JenniferForFun
02-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Well it has been a while since I have posted on here. Hello again beautiful ladies! I have been missing dressing up a lot lately. When I was able to dress at work before,(witch was waist down almost daily and all but makeup at night), I was getting into it alot. Learning a ton and enjoying almost every night as Jen in one way or another. Now I work side by side with someone else who would do damage to my personal life as well as work. Time home has been busy with GF (now ex.) and has been WAY TOO LonG since Jen has come out to play.
I have read post about gals on here getting out of dressing for months at a time and realizing it later. I think that was me for the past several months. I have a brand new wig at home too that was only on for a min to check the fit. I really don't want to loose this part of me since I know it has made me a better person and, well it's damn fun to get dolled up! I just don't have the drive like I used to. It I got rid of nothing at all. Does this seem common with other gals? Have many of you gone throu this type thing? What should I do? I do have a couple days a week alone if needed and really want the feel of a miniskirt on a breezy evening. I want Jennifer back! I miss her :(
Bah I'm just pouting now

kimdl93
02-01-2012, 11:11 AM
As so many will tell you, the desire to dress can come and go. I went through a span of several years where I never dressed once. If you'd asked me at the time, I just didn't feel the need, but the reality was that my living situation at the time really didn't permit me to dress. When I remarried to a supportive and understanding woman, the desire to dress came back with the opportunity. Such is life.

Janelle_C
02-01-2012, 01:18 PM
When I was younger and raising a family the desire to dress was easier to keep in check. I was busy working and would only be able to dress once in awhile. There were times when the gult would keep me from dressing, I even purged one time not good. But when I retired I had alot more time and over the years my wife is more supportive I started dressing a lot more and the feelings became overwhelming. I realized I had these feeling along but I was stuffing them down. I just started to see a therapist with my wife's support hope this helps.

Shy

RenneB
02-01-2012, 01:33 PM
I'm thinkin the drive slows down when you've achieved your goals. I dress up, makeup and all take a few pics and walk around the house. I got really good at it and then figured...okay what next??? This is boring. Then I remembered, there is a whole wide world out there. So off I went.....haven't been back since...LOL..

I keep setting my goals higher and higher each time, I reach a platoe [spel?]. After a while, it just comes natural. No thrill, just have to get dressed and go out and do shopping, groceries, post office...just like a real girl... Then when I least expect it, I'll be checkin myself out in a mirror at the mall and have to step back a bit and go.... yea girl, you look good.

Gives me a little boost in the right direction....

Renne.....

moondog
02-01-2012, 01:36 PM
Slip into that miniskirt and got for a walk on a breezy evening.

retrofitme
02-01-2012, 02:45 PM
I definitely go through phases too. Sometimes I just don't care to dress up, sometimes that's all I want to do. I'm sure that has to be confusing for my very supportive wife.

Melissa Cross
02-01-2012, 05:22 PM
I go through phases also. I haven't had the desire to dress much during the last year but now I'm dressing quite a bit again. No explanation....it just happens for me. Like some of the other posts, I need to go out now when I'm dressed. A few years ago dressing and staying at home was fine but now it's kind of boring for me and going out is so much fun.

JenniferForFun
02-01-2012, 05:58 PM
Thank you all kindly, a lot was just having alone time. I have a little now and maybe dusting some stuff off will be a great thing for me. I'm completly in the closet with my CD life but once I took a walk on the beach late at night with just a thin dress and a thong and I enjoy my patio at night (with the lights off of coarse lol). It's good to hear it happens to others. I enjoy a little thrill of chance and maybe I'll start to underdress a little at work. Always nice to get a bathroom break, lock the door and take a spin infront of the mirror ;) just can't get Cought lol. I'm really looking forward to a week from now when I can break out that drag bag and turn up the music! Gwen of coarse.

RenneB, maybe it IS time to "kick it up a knotch". Going out isn't it yet. More time for that but You got me thinking. Thx.
<3

Barbara Ella
02-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Have only been a Cd for 5 months, and get to do it whenever, with support of wife. So, I am still running with the new feeling, but already have seen the escalation of what it is I do, from panties, next added jeans, next added bra and cami to underdress. Now I have outfits, wigs, and am learning makeup and taking pictures. I understand the need for downtime, but at my age, not sure if I will let it. I can see times when I will not crossdress, but those too will pass. Right now, I am Nike...Just do it...(while being protective of shocking the wife). Not sure what she would think of the textured tights i bought today and am wearing.

Babes

Babes

Diana Bain
02-01-2012, 06:53 PM
I want Jennifer back! I miss her

We've all gone through phase's...I'm writing this with a pair of pantyhose on and just don't feel like adding the rest. Jennifer let yourself OUT!!!

MissMarcie
02-01-2012, 07:30 PM
Have only been a Cd for 5 months, and get to do it whenever, with support of wife. So, I am still running with the new feeling, but already have seen the escalation of what it is I do, from panties, next added jeans, next added bra and cami to underdress. Now I have outfits, wigs, and am learning makeup and taking pictures. I understand the need for downtime, but at my age, not sure if I will let it. I can see times when I will not crossdress, but those too will pass. Right now, I am Nike...Just do it...(while being protective of shocking the wife). Not sure what she would think of the textured tights i bought today and am wearing.

Babes

Babes
Only been a CD for 5 months and youre how old?
And you've never had the desire before?

daviolin
02-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Hi Jennifer. You go and enjoy your feminime side. She will always be there. She's like a twin within you. She will always be there as your masculine self will always be there. I understand the need to stay under the radar. With time you can rise above and bloom. I was 60 years old when I finally came to the realization that Daviolin was a real and true part of me. You go girl. Daviolin

STACY B
02-01-2012, 08:12 PM
This is the best one of em all ,,, Cuz its all in what you are doing an if something or someone stops you or ridacules you its not that much fun if your always brought down by it,, But if its posative yull be more apt to do it ,, An if your SO oks it its all the better but if your still in the closet it makes it realy hard , I think its all opertunity if its there yull take if not yull suppress it ,, Or self medicate like I know alot of us do or did .