PDA

View Full Version : Oh my god ... I'm Pregnant !!!

Amber_Chgo
09-07-2004, 04:14 AM
Hi girls:

If modern medicine progressed to the point where we T-girls could become pregnant... would you?

Looking forward to your comments... Amber

crispy
09-07-2004, 04:29 AM
Has your knicker elastic broken or are you moored up to a pontoon? :confused:

Bubble gum can help to hold your panties up, you know ! :D

take care now :p

Lawren
09-07-2004, 04:44 AM
Not a chance!

nuffsaid
09-07-2004, 09:52 AM
Of course I would!!! I would love to give it a try even if's a false alarm where I'm going through the motions. Life it too short and I would welcome the experience.

I've been thinking about that question for a long time. Have any of you seen "Junior" with Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger. What they went through.

Teddie
09-07-2004, 09:56 AM
Where do I sign up? :) I would love to have the experience of a new life growing within me. It has to be the ultimate experience.

Jennifer_Ph
09-07-2004, 10:43 AM
No way man... I'll keep my emotions in check thank you very much! ;) That and we're talkin' a whole new wardrobe here!

~Tammy~
09-07-2004, 10:48 AM
Not quite to do with pregnancy but this made me think:

Where do I sign up? :) I would love to have the experience of a new life growing within me. It has to be the ultimate experience.

I have been thinking recently, up until a few months ago I used to think my female side was growing within me. Something I could let loose now and again. Now though I find my female side is overgrowing my male side and that while in boy mode I feel I'm somehow betraying my trueself, hiding my better side away in nasty drabs.

Oh, and no, I wouldn't want an emotion fuelled kicking beer belly thanks :)

Tristen Cox
09-07-2004, 11:29 AM
Hi girls:

If modern medicine progressed to the point where we T-girls could become pregnant... would you?

Looking forward to your comments... Amber
All or nothing. I have stated my want to be a woman. That includes being a mother (which I've acheived in the other sense, hehe). It's strange but my first thoughts when reading this were 'what about stretch marks'. One thing at a time though.

Question: would you be impregnated normally or artificially inseminated?
And if it was artificial-would it be administered as bubble gum?

LoL:D

eleventhdr
09-07-2004, 01:49 PM
Yes you bet i'd really love to bring a new life into the world and experience what reall gg's have known since the very beginning pratically. With all of it's high's and lows as well. Just let me know when we can do this I will be there!.

Marianne
09-07-2004, 01:52 PM
Hi girls:

umm, no. I already have four kids, that's more than enough!
:)

If you'd asked me the same question a couple of decades ago tho, I might have answered differently.

Marianne
09-07-2004, 02:37 PM
I've seen what my wife has gone through and delivering a 10lb 4oz baby there's no way I want anything to do with that!!!

ouch!

Of course, any of us can experience approximately the same sensation.

Just grab your bottom lip and stretch it backwards until it completely covers your face and head and touches the back of your neck...
:)

Bernadina
09-07-2004, 05:02 PM
It seems to me that a lot of women want to experience the "feeling of pregnancy".

Then after 9 months, reality sets in and they discover that the child's birth may not be much fun and the next 18 years of child raising can be hell.

As for me. No thanks. I'll wait until I come back again as GG, and maybe not even then.

flicka
09-07-2004, 09:31 PM
We all live in fantasyland and I can become more lost in its labyrinths than most! If female I would be years beyond conception but I still can pretend! Betimes I fantasize that I have forgotten to take my morning pill, or that John or I have become carried away and failed to take precautionary measures. Then I wonder if I am going to have his baby! It's all in the mind ... but fun and fantasy never hurt anybody.

Jill
09-07-2004, 10:43 PM
Hell no! Not a chance!

Amber_Chgo
09-13-2004, 05:03 AM
Loved the replys. Thanks all

Amber

jessicadiane
09-13-2004, 06:26 AM
I've had fantasies where I have been pregnant.But I would never be able to bear it in real life.I am too much of a wimp :)

babe4life
09-13-2004, 06:59 AM
Wow, but this has sparked something off. Has anyone seen this? http://www.malepregnancy.com/.

If that is true, then there is definitely going to be something for a lot of people ... I must say that given the chance, I would *seriously* consider it. Naturally LOTS of drugs and Caesarean for me :D

Love,
Vicky