PDA

View Full Version : My best natural feature that makes dressing up easier is...

Brittany CD
02-03-2012, 04:36 PM
For me, I don't have a lot of stubble in the morning and m facial hair is fairly thin, so I don't really need beard concealer. What about the rest of you ladies? What's your best natural feature that makes becoming a girl easier?

Karren H
02-03-2012, 04:43 PM
I have zip.... Zero... Nothing that makes it easier... Let alone natural.

Julie Denier
02-03-2012, 05:04 PM
My beard is very light as well. But that's canceled out by being tall and fat ;)

JohnH
02-03-2012, 05:17 PM
After I shave I don't have a beard shadow, and it is slight in the morning before I shave.

Johanna (John)

STACY B
02-03-2012, 05:22 PM
:love::love::love::love: Haveing an understanding wife that letts me be who I want to be first ,, An the fact that I have long hair cut like a female . :D:D:D:D:D:D

suchacutie
02-03-2012, 05:37 PM
1) Very supportive wife

Functionally I think the best piece is that I wear heels every day as a preventative to back problems (ok, it's weird but that's the way it is) so as soon as the heels go on the body moves as Tina and everything just smiles :)

tina

Courtney_Glenn
02-03-2012, 05:45 PM
My size. I may be a little, um, plus size, but since I'm shorter than the average guy, Women's clothes actually fit me better than men's.

RenneB
02-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Well that's an easy one. I have the brain of a female. That's the part that makes this whole thing so easy. I'm thinkin that if I had a male brain, I sure wouldn't like doing this so much....let alone lovin' pink and red and dresses and makeup and lip stick and .....

The rest... well that's just the part that didn't get to be female at birth... To make the brain match the outside is all work. 2 hours in and an hour out.... just to sit back in the office chair and relax a sigh of relief.... LOL...

Renne....

Melissa Cross
02-03-2012, 06:50 PM
My legs and hands. GGs who don't know I'm a CDer have told me I have nicer legs and softer hands than a lot of GGs.

Diane Smith
02-03-2012, 07:12 PM
I have small and slender hands for a guy. My feet aren't too big (9-1/2) and are attached to fairly shapely legs. I am a little on the tall side (5'8") but am well within the normal weight range for a woman of that height.

Now from the neck up is a different story ...

- Diane

KellyJameson
02-03-2012, 07:13 PM
For me it is all the reasons I was bullied as a child, slender bones, to much hair and large eyes with thick eye lashes that as a child all the adults would ask if I was wearing mascara . I did not know what mascara was but I knew they were making fun of me. Childhood was hell but it sure makes crossdressing easier as an adult.

Rikidee
02-03-2012, 07:17 PM
I would have to say it is my size. I am only 5 feet 2 inches tall and weight 135 pounds. This past weekend a lady told me i have Tina Turner legs and should show them all the time!!! Hugs Riki

FeminineFantasy
02-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Uh huh, not lucky eh?!?!! ;) :)

:love::love::love::love: Haveing an understanding wife that letts me be who I want to be first ,, An the fact that I have long hair cut like a female . :D:D:D:D:D:D

FeminineFantasy
02-03-2012, 07:20 PM
o0o0o what size shoe do you wear babe?

I would have to say it is my size. I am only 5 feet 2 inches tall and weight 135 pounds. This past weekend a lady told me i have Tina Turner legs and should show them all the time!!! Hugs Riki

FeminineFantasy
02-03-2012, 07:26 PM
My main natural feature that makes dressing up easier is totally my eyes.
Other than that I was blessed with a slender body, small-ish feet, and a decent butt. I got my mother's body for sure. It was a curse growing up being sorta small, but sure is a blessing now I see when I dress!! ;)
I guess I got really lucky huh? *thinks deeply*

AllieSF
02-03-2012, 07:28 PM
My great personality, attitude and smile. I get read easily, don't care and can smile about it.

NathalieX66
02-03-2012, 07:29 PM

Coulda fooled me.
your avatars are consistently flattering.

FeminineFantasy
02-03-2012, 07:31 PM
Liiiiiieees!!
;)

Lori B
02-03-2012, 07:36 PM
my attitude! ......lol :eg:

Lori B
02-03-2012, 07:37 PM
I have zip.... Zero... Nothing that makes it easier... Let alone natural................lol:thumbsup::hugs:

Eryn
02-03-2012, 08:38 PM
I'm too tall, but my slim build works if I select the proper clothes.

At the last CDers dinner I attended one of the GGs complimented me on my small Adam's apple. I never thought of that, but I suppose that it does help me.

Barbara Ella
02-03-2012, 09:07 PM
the best natural feature is that my brain does not have a clue what I am doing. My femme side tells me to do it, and to do it as fast as I can without sending the wife into shock, and before the whole brain catches on.

Bodily features, None Zip, nada. Old, 6 ft tall, bit of a paunch, goofy foot and leg, bald. OK, being too hard. Fact that I can wear size 10 jeans, and that legs are passable when properly sheathed does make me feel good. Oh my, that 32" waist I had when I got married would come in real good right now.

Babes

Ressie
02-03-2012, 09:21 PM
Nice legs without much hair (hardly need to shave). Not much hair anywhere. Height just under 5' 8" (not too bad). My face is rather fem partly because of the lack of facial hair. The downside - Big hands are a dead give away.

drag n fly
02-03-2012, 09:59 PM
And yet, somehow, you manage to look great all the time, Karren...I have nice legs and feet...Otherwise...ugh..Love those head tats though...smooches Jackie

Karren H
02-03-2012, 11:38 PM
And yet, somehow, you manage to look great all the time, Karren...

But it isn't easy! Lol. You should see my makeup bill!

PretzelGirl
02-03-2012, 11:45 PM
My poor eyesight! :heehee:

I really think my natural long hair makes a difference.

Marleena
02-03-2012, 11:46 PM
Just my legs I guess...

Tanya C
02-04-2012, 12:05 AM
I'm really quite thin and I have a small waistline. Also, I have fairly feminine arms and legs.

Michelle V
02-04-2012, 12:11 AM
This is a very mean question for most of us...I've got nothing, I guess my imagination? I imagine I look good, very femenine, great legs until I see a picture of myself and then it is dissapointing! BUT THE PROCESS IS ALWAYS FUN.

Rachel Morley
02-04-2012, 12:17 AM
Oh gee .. I don't know, that's for others to say, but from my perspective, I guess it could be my overall size ... I'm 5ft 4 ins tall, weight 128lbs, I have US womens' size 8 shoes (UK size 6.5) and so I think girls clothes look good on my body. Having had laser facial hair removal makes makeup application easier ... but to be honest this whole thread is not really my thing as it's a bit too competitive (in a masculine way) ... sorry, just my 2 cents. It's totally ok of you think I'm an a$$ who's not getting it. :(

AllisonK
02-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Probably the best features on me is my lack of hair growth, or it could be that I have great skin.

suzy1
02-04-2012, 09:53 AM
For me it has to be my slim body and narrow shoulders.
I can just slip on a dress and it fits. And I don’t need corsets or other things to shape me.

SUZY

giblinomix
02-23-2012, 12:17 PM
I am really thin. That helps me mold a body shape that works for my female side. Other than that I have nothing to work with lawl

jennacda2
02-23-2012, 12:37 PM
I would have to say my legs, although I could shave them more often I suppose, but they are slim and long.

racquelr
02-23-2012, 03:07 PM
For me, I guess it would be my lower half - I have wider hips and larger butt than normal males, so I don't have any need for extra padding there and I think I look good in nice tight dresses that show off my feminine shape (especially since I lost weight and have a thinner waist now). With my breast forms, my measurements are 45-38-45.
I also think I have nice looking legs and they look even better when I'm wearing heels.
I'm also lucky to be fairly hairless -hardly any chest hair (just a thin patch in the center that I can shave in about 2 strokes), no back hair, and the hair on my arms is thin enough to be barely noticeable.

danielle3
02-23-2012, 03:31 PM
Very little body hair (shave maybe every 2 months), small waist, narrow, smallish feet, good legs, small hands with long fingers. However as others have said, from the neck up it is impossible to conceal the male mode. I don't go out so it's not much of a problem.

~Joanne~
02-23-2012, 03:43 PM
I would think my legs are. My feet aren't large and look feminine too. The rest, not so much lol My facial features look alot like my sisters so with the right wig and makeup maybe I could pass.....not sure as I have yet to buy the right wig ;)

racquelr
02-23-2012, 03:45 PM
Very little body hair (shave maybe every 2 months), small waist, narrow, smallish feet, good legs, small hands with long fingers. However as others have said, from the neck up it is impossible to conceal the male mode. I don't go out so it's not much of a problem.

I wish I had smaller feet. I'm a men's size 10.5-11 and find that size 12 or 13 women's shoes fit me.
I've found some nice shoes as Zappo's, Endless, 6pm.com, but unfortunately, most of the really cute shoes I see often top out at a size 10 (and most other stores only carry up to size 10).

Laura'sCloud
02-23-2012, 04:00 PM
For me its
My height is only 5ft 6, i have always been one of the shortest in groups of guys when in school or work.
i have very feminine eyes and eyelashes(several comments from my sister on if i had mascara on).
Feminine legs especially in a pair of tights/stocking.
Small Adams apple which is barely visible.

~Joanne~
02-23-2012, 04:07 PM
Small Adams apple which is barely visible.

I have that same plus also now that I am thinking about it :)

Miriam-J
02-23-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm not too tall (5' 8"), but it sure would help if my hands and feet weren't proportionally larger. I have hary little hair left on top of my head, so it's easy to put wigs on.

Miriam

Terri Andrews
02-23-2012, 07:48 PM
From the neck up it is all bad news ,but being 5`8" and size 8 shoes always help

Kaz
02-23-2012, 08:00 PM
For me... legs... that's it... the rest is a disaster area that takes a lot of investment!

Margo Paulse
02-23-2012, 09:13 PM
Opposable digits really help!

girlygirly
02-23-2012, 09:23 PM
My long hair in a high ponytail and my girly ass probably get me "maamed" more than anything else.

JohnH
02-23-2012, 09:47 PM
My small hands and slender fingers. Also my developing breasts and my hips and thighs. I am working to lose weight so that I will be 48-36-45. I tell my wife I am working to get an hourglass figure and that goes over like a lead balloon!

I also don't have a beard shadow and my face does not have a brow ridge. I don't have an Adam's Apple in spite of my being a deep bass.

Johanna (John)

AshleyCM17
02-23-2012, 10:39 PM
If anything it's my legs. I am very top heavy/athletic build.

Ava Tryptyk
02-23-2012, 10:48 PM
I have soft skin and slender hands, and I'm not very tall (I'm 5'8"). I don't have a thick beard, and as long as I keep it shaved it isn't too noticeable. I have hair on my arms and legs that will need to be shaved if I want to pass, though I don't have any hair on my chest (I'm 22, that may change as I get older, but I don't really want to have chest hair). The downsides are that I do have broad, masculine shoulders which are great in guy mode but not very desirable as a girl. Also, I would like to be able to grow my own hair out and have feminine hairstyles, but my hair doesn't do very well when it's long (it starts looking messy and unkempt, plus I have a slightly receding hairline anyway), so it's best for me to have short haircuts but get a wig for when I want to dress.

Beverley Sims
02-23-2012, 11:32 PM
No leg hair, shapely legs as well.
Fair complexion helps.

t-girlxsophie
02-23-2012, 11:37 PM
I'm afraid nothing that makes it easier.Do have nice legs and naturally long lashes,but everything else is such hard work

Sophie

GenderCurious Andrea
02-23-2012, 11:58 PM
I think my worst feature could also be considered my only good feature. My muscle tone could be considered feminine in a amateur Ms. Universe kinda way...