PDA

View Full Version : Becoming a complete person

Michelle V
02-03-2012, 06:46 PM
The fact that Michelle has been accepted at home is helping most of my problems vanish, the hidding, the lying the deciving have gone away and it is being replaced by a feeling of completeness, no longer do I feel like I am pretending to live my life, I am actually living my life as I should have a long time ago. I am one of those people that believes that everything happens for a reson, yes I feel crummy for having lie to my wife all this years but I think we were not in a good place at the time when Michelle could have been accepted, now our bond as husband and wife is stronger and Michelle is able to take her place in our lives. I only wished my children, my Mom and the rest of our family would understand the existance of Michelle without affecting our relationship. Maybe one day we will all be accepted for who we are whithout the stigma of being different.

Kelli Ca
02-03-2012, 07:23 PM
Good post I too left lisa out of myh marriage and since I came out life is soo great. I also wish the rest of the world was ready for it. Welocome

AnitaH
02-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Since Anita has been in the open I have been a better husband and a happier person.

AnitaH