PDA

View Full Version : Your likes and dislikes

Brittany CD
02-03-2012, 08:44 PM
Wigs- I'm a real wig enthusiast and love all the different colours, styles, and shapes. Right now, I really like to wear straight black wigs

Bras-A girl needs a nice bra for support.

Dresses-Garden dresses, cocktail dresses, formal/prom dresses, ball dresses, with so many unique shapes, lengths, colours, styles, and designs. I just love putting them on

Clubbing outfits- In my time partying with girls, their outfits have always amazed me

Skirts- Moving your legs with the wind blowing is such a great feeling

Hosiery-A bit of a pain to get on, but they make my legs look sexier, even though I do like girls better without them

Shoes-Self explanatory. I like regular shoes, boots with heels, and stiletto heels with a nice toe peep

Business suits- I remember when I was fifteen I saw a couple of women in their 20s walk by me in their awesome business suits. White blouse, black jacket, black skirt, and black heels. I haven't put one on yet, but I really want to do so while being a blonde girl with glasses.

Shaved legs- I didn't realize how great my legs looked and felt until I shaved them

Nails-I like a good French manicure

Being a girl- I am a male and identify as such, but looking in the mirror and seeing a girl is such a great feeling to accomplish. It's so much fun

DISLIKES

Panties-I'm probably in the minority here, but I've never liked panties and don't feel comfortable in them. I prefer my boxer shorts If I'm in a skirt though, I probably will wear them

Makeup-I hate putting on makeup and I can't stand how much needs to be put on and how long it takes. Since I don't regularly wear makeup, I guess I dislike having in on my face

Heels-I know I love heeled shoes so much, but I hate trying to walk in them and how you can't run in them

What are your likes and dislikes?

Jacqueline Winona
02-03-2012, 10:29 PM
I'll go with your list
Wigs: DOn't know, but would love to try
Bras: Yes, yes, yes I like!
Dresses: I love what I have
Clubbing Outfits: No experience, but not ofr me right now.
Skirts: Nothing like the feeling of wind under your skirt. :)
Hosiery: Have loved htis for as long as I can remember! Love the swooshing sound when your legs rub together
Shoes: I'm a stiletto girl
Business suits: The outfit that makes me turn green with jealousy!
Nails: See my profile picture :)
Being a girl: Of Course! But I still like my male self a lot as well.
Panties: Gotta disagree with this one- is there a more comfortable type of clothing on the planet?
Makeup: I'm with you- I sweat too much with foundation. Some say I don't really need it, but I don't know.
Heels: love them, walk in them whenever I can.
Hope this gets the ball rolling!

Brittany CD
02-04-2012, 12:36 AM
Panties: Gotta disagree with this one- is there a more comfortable type of clothing on the planet?

I find bras to be the most comfortable

yvonne10
02-04-2012, 01:50 AM
Wigs- I'm a real wig enthusiast and love all the different colours, styles, and shapes. Right now, I really like to wear straight black wigs

Bras-A girl needs a nice bra for support.

Dresses-Garden dresses, cocktail dresses, formal/prom dresses, ball dresses, with so many unique shapes, lengths, colours, styles, and designs. I just love putting them on

Clubbing outfits- In my time partying with girls, their outfits have always amazed me

Skirts- Moving your legs with the wind blowing is such a great feeling

Hosiery-A bit of a pain to get on, but they make my legs look sexier, even though I do like girls better without them

Shoes-Self explanatory. I like regular shoes, boots with heels, and stiletto heels with a nice toe peep

Business suits- I remember when I was fifteen I saw a couple of women in their 20s walk by me in their awesome business suits. White blouse, black jacket, black skirt, and black heels. I haven't put one on yet, but I really want to do so while being a blonde girl with glasses.

Shaved legs- I didn't realize how great my legs looked and felt until I shaved them

Nails-I like a good French manicure

Being a girl- I am a male and identify as such, but looking in the mirror and seeing a girl is such a great feeling to accomplish. It's so much fun

DISLIKES

Panties-I'm probably in the minority here, but I've never liked panties and don't feel comfortable in them. I prefer my boxer shorts If I'm in a skirt though, I probably will wear them

Makeup-I hate putting on makeup and I can't stand how much needs to be put on and how long it takes. Since I don't regularly wear makeup, I guess I dislike having in on my face

Heels-I know I love heeled shoes so much, but I hate trying to walk in them and how you can't run in them

What are your likes and dislikes?

i like anything feminine i love panties i ware them 24/7 i olso love tights,skirts ,underskirts ,bra's i do not lile dresses because i am too big to ware one

Nelson
02-04-2012, 01:58 AM
gosh, I have a love/ hate relationship with wigs. I love changing hair colour and style in 5 mins, but they are not comfortable.... I'm getting hair extensions and will settle for 2 hair colour changes a year. Make up I love it, it hates me lol ........ Heels ... oh the painful ecstasy of being 6' 5" tall and having admirers at every angle lol.

I hate wearing boi clothes, I find it depresing.

KaTanya
02-04-2012, 03:02 AM
Tan/taupe/off-black-colored hosiery
Big hoop earrings, toe rings, anklets
Animal print blouses
Solid skirts

Dislikes:
poor selection of large shoes
sizing for women's clothing, particularly pants and shapewear
stupidly large cosmetics aisles/sections

I really like the dressing part, it's all the problems with shopping that annoy me.

Vickie_CDTV
02-04-2012, 05:06 AM
I always loved skirt suits too, especially on a lady with glasses (and worn in a 40s/50s way with a matching hat and/or gloves, even better!) Growing up seeing ladies in their smart looking skirt suits, hose and high heels really made an impression on me.

The thing I love most is stockings/hosiery, it was the thing that drove my interest to dress when I was young, and I still love the look and feel of nylons.

Hair removal used to be the thing I hated most, face and body. Ingrowns, burning skin, cutting bumps open and bleeding, never being able to get a close enough shave and on and on. Thanks to 100s and 100s of hours of electrolysis it isn't nearly the problem it was. It was a pretty drastic solution and without finding a hair removal method that really worked for me I didn't feel I had much choice.

The thing I most dislike about dressing are wigs. I love the way they look, but they are so hot (even in the winter when in a place with the heat on.) Even with my hair really really short underneath I end up sweating. I have been trying to find a solution to this for 16 years without any luck.

Shoes are also a big problem. I have long and wide feet, and it is hard to find shoes that actually fit, much less shoes that are attractive and affordable.

leotard fan
02-04-2012, 05:23 AM
weel, are lots of likes and deslikes... i love leotards, pantyhose, mini skirts, leegings, tutu, all about tennis suit, swimsuit, bodysuit... something about skingirl style, punk, gothic...
short hair, not too much make up,,, deslikes : maybe what old women use...

leotard fan
02-04-2012, 05:24 AM
ah! and boots, or tennis....

Patsy
02-04-2012, 05:35 AM
I hate football. I love fashion.

k lynn
02-04-2012, 05:56 AM
likes panties and bras and heels dislikes dresses wigs makeup and forms

Cheryl T
02-04-2012, 04:30 PM

DISLIKES: Having to change back.

Miranda G
02-04-2012, 05:43 PM
LIKES: Dresses/skirts that sit just above the knee. Elbow length gloves. Tights. Anything with satin in it.

DISLIKES: Rarely being able to find shoes that fit. Being colour-blind and never knowing if make up blends properly or not. Being rubbish at applying make up regardless of colour.

Melissa Cross
02-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Cheryl Ts comment is perfect for me too...

I like everything feminine and hate changing back.....TOTALLy AGREE

Anna Abwaerts
02-04-2012, 06:04 PM
Animal print clothes have been mentioned (like leopard). I must say I have a prejudice if I see a woman wear it, it looks, to say mildly, filthy to me. But if I am to wear it- I just might, I might... I will see :)

Karren H
02-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Likes.... Corsets.... Vintage Earrings... Purses, Makeup, Wigs, Heels, Eyelash Curlers.... Cute Tweezers... Wide Belts.. Pushup Bras... Thigh Highs

Dislikes... Give you one guess! :)