PDA

View Full Version : home alone house sitting starts tommorrow!!

girly michelle
09-07-2004, 07:39 AM
Hi to all, just soo excited right now as my partner is going to a wedding o/s and i got 1 whole week to flaunt myself around the house like a queen! sure i will miss her lots but the thought of being able to do the everyday chores while dressed to the 9's is something i am going to make the most of.

We went for some last minute shopping for her today and i couldnt keep my eyes from the ladies lingerie and other stuff thinking of how great it would be to sway around in them, lol. And when we visited a shoe shop, wow i saw the most fantastic boots on display.. in fact i saw lots of pairs of boots just screaming "buy us all" to me! I am just crazy about boots and unfortunately dont own any and dont have access to any that will fit me, but i just may make a purchase this week. The thought of going into a shop and buying some just makes me tingle with excitement :) , the ones i may buy are knee high and 5" heels and a platform around 2" but cant make my mind up on the colour though... i just love black boots but i feel white ones will stand out better and when coupled with the costumes i got in mind will certainly make me look a real naughty/****ty girl!
Intend to go all the way and really take time on my makeup and face and hair
, then i am going to put some music on and dance (hopefully like girls do!) in front of full length mirrors!
Regarding make up, i just love the "egyption goddess" kind of look when it comes to eye make up........anyone have any tips on getting this effect?

thanks to all :)

Feeling a very naughty girly right now :p

michelle

Jennifer_Ph
09-07-2004, 07:45 AM
Sounds like Michelle-Fest will be fun. Be sure to post pictures - as we all enjoyed Maddy-Fest :)

Jill
09-07-2004, 07:52 AM
I love housesitting alone, it's so great to have so much privacy to dress to hearts content. Have fun!

Julie
09-07-2004, 08:54 AM
I've got two whole weeks to myself in October, I can't wait.

Julietta (Julie) :p

girly michelle
09-07-2004, 11:23 AM
Thank you for the replies girls, the excitement and anticipation is killing me!
Julie, 2 whole weeks?! thats 2 whole weeks of pure bliss. October will soon be upon us so get ready to go girl go!!

michelle

Tristen Cox
09-07-2004, 11:45 AM
Hey there,

Enjoy yourself until you're giddy! And Oh, watch you don't clean the place too much doing your chores as she might suspect something was going on. :)

White 5" boots...now that would be sexy. Make certain they're the right size.

Take some pics if you can, and we would all love to hear how it goes.

Love TC

chantelle
09-07-2004, 02:47 PM
Just to think that if you passed out from emotion overload you just conntact us and we will share your excitemnt.
ps rember to clear up all clothes if the gril with you dont know.Rember'just one of the woman' and geraldine.